getdare

Aug 28, 2017
Hey guys, kinda new to all of this. Does one of you have the patreon copy? Do you guys do sharing on this place or is it against the rules? Downloaded the 2.33 version from the previous page and did the patreon unlock with safefiles.

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
It's a doctor from the clinic. You can meet her if you undergo a surgery and refuse to pay for it. If you choose the «alternative payment» option (which is the only way not to end with a game over) afterwards she appears once in the mall.

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Скрытого гомосексуализма было не достаточно ,получите натуральных геев! Лучше бы ввел в игру настоящих женщин, как обещал!
Hidden homosexuality was not enough, get natural gays! It would be better to put into the game real women, as promised!
Чем больше я смотрю на создателей игр, тем больше у меня создается впечатление что все они больные люди.И болячек у них три штуки: 1 Желание видеть кругом гигантские сиськи, 2 Иметь слоновий пенис, 3 И получать этим пенисом себе в попу!
The more I look at the creators of games, the more I get the impression that they are all sick people. And they have three sores: 1 Wishing to see giant tits around, 2 Have an elephant penis, 3 And get this penis for yourself in the ass!
Последний пункт присутствует не у всех создателей, но от этого не легче.Потому как просто заменяется другим желанием....трахать свою мамочку!
The last item is not present at all creators, but this is not easier. Because it is simply replaced by another desire .... fuck your mommy!
Не хочу ни кого обидеть, но неужели совсем не осталось фантазии на другие "извращения"?! Хоть игра и позиционировалась с самого начала на гейское направление и прокачать доминантного персонажа в ней было довольно сложно (да и смысла в этом особого не было), но почему же нельзя было продолжение для этого направления сделать?
I do not want to offend anyone, but is there really no fantasy at all on other "perversions" ?! Although the game was positioned from the very beginning to the gay direction and it was quite difficult to pump the dominant character in it (and there wasn’t much point in it), but why couldn’t it be continued?
I apologize for the double text, but since I’m not sure about the correctness of the translation, I wrote in two languages. I hope the moderators will not delete it (as they like to do!)

Muzmuz

Sep 9, 2018
Does the public version get the features of the patreon version, once the patreon one gets updated??? :sneaky::sneaky:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Damn, there are a lot of chicks with dicks in this.

Sort of played through the current version as a male dom and, well, I guess that's not really the target audience. Judging from the walkthrough there seems to be a lot more content for subs, which is fine, but makes the game rather lacking if you don't want to end up as a sissy-maid-slave or some such.

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Im getting a really annoying crash with the last few versions of the game. Since the format changed to an .exe format rather than html. It seems to happen if you play continuously for more than around 30 mins. Some kind of memory leak perhaps? It can be really frustrating as you can loose a lot of progress.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
since i downloaded latest version..the flyer for Lily's shop no longer appears...where the hell is it hidden now!!!!..hell my stats are massive now and i can be her equal..LOL..if anyone knows where the damn flyer is now please tell me..LOL

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
since i downloaded latest version..the flyer for Lily's shop no longer appears...where the hell is it hidden now!!!!..hell my stats are massive now and i can be her equal..LOL..if anyone knows where the damn flyer is now please tell me..LOL
The flyer text is now on the town map at the bottom of the screen along with the drug dealer guy and the lab txt is under find a job

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Damn, there are a lot of chicks with dicks in this.

Sort of played through the current version as a male dom and, well, I guess that's not really the target audience. Judging from the walkthrough there seems to be a lot more content for subs, which is fine, but makes the game rather lacking if you don't want to end up as a sissy-maid-slave or some such.
Which is funny, because one of the selling points is supposed to be "equal content for dominant and submissive playthroughs". Or at least it was. That's one of the big things the creator kept talking up over at TFgames and on their patreon.
The worst part is, what there is of Dom content is extremely shallow and underdeveloped. It's not like it's simply ignored, but it's half-assed to boot.
Most of the sub events are... relatively well-written, take a while to work through, and even have branching paths. The longest and deepest part of any of the Dom content is how much you have to dig to find it. Ivette and Theo (club slaves) are stated in the walkthrough to have a high amount of content, but most of their events are them telling you they aren't ready to do that, and there's not a lot of variance when you do get them to agree to things.

Aye, it's my biggest personal peeve with the game at the moment.

Reactions: DownTheDrain

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Which is funny, because one of the selling points is supposed to be "equal content for dominant and submissive playthroughs". Or at least it was. That's one of the big things the creator kept talking up over at TFgames and on their patreon.
I wasn't aware it was supposed to be equal but I wouldn't have believed it anyway.
In my experience there are more games for dominant players but the titles that try to satisfy both target groups always heavily favor the sub side.

The worst part is, what there is of Dom content is extremely shallow and underdeveloped. It's not like it's simply ignored, but it's half-assed to boot.
Most of the sub events are... relatively well-written, take a while to work through, and even have branching paths. The longest and deepest part of any of the Dom content is how much you have to dig to find it. Ivette and Theo (club slaves) are stated in the walkthrough to have a high amount of content, but most of their events are them telling you they aren't ready to do that, and there's not a lot of variance when you do get them to agree to things.

Aye, it's my biggest personal peeve with the game at the moment.
Unfortunately I have to agree, the dom content is very lackluster. There are a few options in the club but they don't really lead anywhere or offer any meaningful gameplay.

Maybe it's easier to write sub content, as once the player agrees to it initially they're not supposed to be in charge anymore and can be taken down whatever road the writer has in mind with minor variations. With dom content, on the other hand, the player is supposed to have an agenda of their own.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes