gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
UnlikelyGames No matter how I neutralize the first guard (Alex) in the Mitsumi quest, he still turns up and ruins things when I rush the guard upstairs as if I hadn't done anything to him -> bad end. Tried knocking him out, taking his clothes, locking him in, and all combinations thereof. Presumably there's some variable that doesn't get set properly?

Free online version, maxed out (or near enough) strength and intelligence.

UnlikelyGames

Welcome to Hornstown
Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Is the Erotic Gallery Bondage content still unavailable in public version? As i don't see any fliers there that is mentioned on the walkthrough.
Some contents are still locked in free version and you can only find them in patron version.
It will open up probably in the future.

Best Regards,

Sorina (Unlikely Team)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Can I hire a second (additional) employee in peepshow?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In the peepshow you can hire a manager and a dancer. So basically yes.
So you can hire both now, effectively having it run itself? That's a significant QoL improvement if so.

Don't suppose you have any advice for my problem (posted above)? Hesitant to start a new playthrough if I'll just run into the same bug again.

UnlikelyGames No matter how I neutralize the first guard (Alex) in the Mitsumi quest, he still turns up and ruins things when I rush the guard upstairs as if I hadn't done anything to him -> bad end. Tried knocking him out, taking his clothes, locking him in, and all combinations thereof. Presumably there's some variable that doesn't get set properly?

Free online version, maxed out (or near enough) strength and intelligence.

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
I can't confirm or deny this, but the person who made that claim has only made one post so far. Does that sound trustworthy to you? That person is not a active memeber of this community. So why would a person who has never posted here before suddenly start posting now? For what reason?

Also he provided no proof. Didn't say what anti virus he uses and didn't say what the anti virus found. "Virus" is a pretty broad term and can mean a lot of things. Is it a keylogger? Spyware? Adware?

I do not trust that person and I would recommend others to not trust that person either.

Reactions: Sunshaded

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I can't confirm or deny this, but the person who made that claim has only made one post so far. Does that sound trustworthy to you? That person is not a active memeber of this community. So why would a person who has never posted here before suddenly start posting now? For what reason?

Also he provided no proof. Didn't say what anti virus he uses and didn't say what the anti virus found. "Virus" is a pretty broad term and can mean a lot of things. Is it a keylogger? Spyware? Adware?

I do not trust that person and I would recommend others to not trust that person either.
That makes totally sense. Esp. since the Dev is watching this thread, might just be them not wanting people to download their paid content.
But the other one who provide the download is a bit sketchy as they said nothing more than a link, and anonfile is not a commonly used one.
I'm a filthy lurker also have very few posts, might just be a lurker who got the virus and suddenly want to warn others.
But again my windows defender says the file is clean.
I'm just confused as hell XD Paid version is hardly come-by for this game.

Last edited:

getdare

Aug 28, 2017
I wouldn't say that it is one of the devs, but I can totally see one of their fans trying to do this. Because fans tend to defend devs, even when devs don't ask for help.

I wouldn't worry too much about anonfile. Premium content get's shared on imageboards and they like to use anonfile.

Reactions: nackedsnake
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes