nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
When the installation guide on the OP is incorrect or unclear, don't be surprised when people predictably make comments asking for installation help. Obviously it would be ideal if they'd read back a few pages (or comments in this game's case), but a lot of things aren't the way they *should be* and we shouldn't worry about it ;). But seriously, it happens like every single time there's an extra step beyond "extract & run" lol.

Thanks Axel for helping people out!
I'm here to offer suggestions, not to pointless argue. Take it or leave it, no point to use my words against me. ;)

------------
Also, seems Crazy94 did a good job on updating the OP this time, there should be less complains now.(y)

DesuDemona

May 9, 2017
People are really proud of their ignorance these days that just go straight into demanding and blaming without doing a tiny bit of research. :ROFLMAO:
Sure the OP didn't do a good job at maintaining. But the OG version is very predatory, the thread was rigged for the longest time that leaked version does not even allowed to be posted - some suspicious newly created account will shout out "VIRUS" if there's a leaked version been shared :ROFLMAO:
And now, someone offer you leaked version with a little bit effort involve, and all you do is bad-mouth?:LOL:

For anyone still have no idea, Axel34 just did your work for you a post above.
Damn bro I hope he sees this

LillieVelantine

Mar 21, 2019
I cant seem to get this to work on my linux install, the windows version crashes with wine, and the old linux version and the 5.8 data with the linux version of phpdesktop both lead to either an unusable index file or a crash

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
The author of this game desperately needs to look into something like AJAX or Websockets to change just parts of the page instead always reloading the entire thing.

Oh, and if anyone prefers the online version but wants the trainer or any other version, just load a save of that version and select "Restart game" in the menu, then Character generator or Quickstart until the new game also has the features you wanted. Make sure the browser isn't blocking cookies and the game will eventually leave a cookie that maintains those features when restarting the game.

I attached a small file with different saves done after a quickstart in different versions of the game for you to try.

The full trainer is in the alpha one.
Unlike the librarian 'trainer' that merely lets you change the gold, the alpha trainer lets you change everything, pretty neat.

I got the rest by saving a quickstart with pk2000's unpacked version and patreon/cheat mods, but the trainer one I got from doing a quickstart after loading an edited save file that somehow ended up with the trainer.
I have no idea what exactly was that I changed as it was a while ago, but it worked, so I went with it.

The saves are merely compressed in base64, so they are easy to edit. You can use a site like for that to speed things up as they'll open the file, uncompress and the compress it again for you, saving you copypasting time.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious, going the M2F path, this is first time that the MC got approached by the 'Cara' person, from FemmeLabs .
(even though, this wasn't the first time trying the 'M2F' path, and the Walk-through, gives the impression, it happens all the time, on this path :unsure::oops:)

Is Femmelabs, only 'used' to put the MC on the Bimbo path ?
OR
Can it be used to further the MC, to full-on-Female transition, when the 'pills' run out on the shorter-term, 'one-pill-at-a-time' procedure, usually leaving the MC, feminine, yet not fully female, at it's end ?

(as in 'shemale', not female, with a 'vagina', and because the 'pills', don't change the 'dick' to a 'vagina', and 'she' would need surgery anyway, . . . so, if, Cara's lab is 'cheaper', it would make sense, to get it done there :sneaky:)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Unlikely ?

The "Dreams", are they just 'flavor-text' for the player's enjoyment ?

OR

Do they have some 'effects' on/to, the MC ?

Are hoping so, though haven't really 'seen/noticed' anything really substantial .
Seems like it would be 'a-natural', for a game like this one. :p :giggle:

ArcherB

Jan 8, 2019
Is the storyline of the job in the supermarket developed, or it´s just a couple of scenes with the coworkers in the secret selter, and a scene with Nora when asking for a bigger salary? Which storylines of "regular" jobs (hotel, construction site, supermarket) have more scenes and plot?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Is the storyline of the job in the supermarket developed, or it´s just a couple of scenes with the coworkers in the secret shelter, and a scene with Nora when asking for a bigger salary? Which storylines of "regular" jobs (hotel, construction site, supermarket) have more scenes and plot?
Well, you got further than I did in the supermarket . I kept getting the same 2 scenes, (even using 'save-scuming'), thought that was all there was. I didn't even get the 2 you noted :oops:.

It was 'hinted', (under the 'NPC's area), that the MC could have some 'sexy/sex' scenes with the female worker (Ellie) . . . but, that never popped-up, for me, as much as I, wanted/tried, for it to happen .

Yeah, unfortunately, the "Walk-through" doesn't really have any of the "normal" jobs outlined .
It's a real "hit or miss", as to weather, or not, you've found everything, or, if there is, any more to find .

Also, just a 'heads-up', on the info for those "Hornyz" hook-ups, sometimes the info given there doesn't 'match-up' with what is actually presented in the conversations . So your basically, still on your own for making the 'right' responses in the conversations, leaving one with a less than 50% chance, which is no better than you'd have with-out the 'walk-through' . (my opinion )

ArcherB

Jan 8, 2019
Well, you got further than I did in the supermarket . I kept getting the same 2 scenes, (even using 'save-scuming'), thought that was all there was. I didn't even get the 2 you noted :oops:.

It was 'hinted', (under the 'NPC's area), that the MC could have some 'sexy/sex' scenes with the female worker (Ellie) . . . but, that never popped-up, for me, as much as I, wanted/tried, for it to happen .

Yeah, unfortunately, the "Walk-through" doesn't really have any of the "normal" jobs outlined .
It's a real "hit or miss", as to weather, or not, you've found everything, or, if there is, any more to find .

Also, just a 'heads-up', on the info for those "Hornyz" hook-ups, sometimes the info given there doesn't 'match-up' with what is actually presented in the conversations . So your basically, still on your own for making the 'right' responses in the conversations, leaving one with a less than 50% chance, which is no better than you'd have with-out the 'walk-through' . (my opinion )
If you get the job in the supermarket, sometimes you can take the blame about some mishap. You will get less money that day, but the coworker that you covered will like you more. The same happens if you join when they are making fun of Nora. After a few times, they will say to you that they have a "secret shelter" and you can go there when you finish your shift to "have fun" either with your make or female coworker. Also you can find your male and female coworkers if you hang out in the mall, spy Nora, and them have some fun with them. But Nora will like you less. If you blame your coworkers about the mishaps and don´t make fun of Nora, Nora will like you more, and sometimes there will be an evaluation of your work and you can ask Nora for more money in exchange of sex or if you are smart or charming enough. I don´t know if there is more development or that´s all so far. For example, Nora is one of you clients if you whore yourself, but so far she doesn´t seem to know you even if you work for her in the supermarket.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I downloaded the win version, but where is the .exe? How do I start this game? The only .exe that exist is called "phpdesktop-chrome" and that doesn't start the game.

ooeeoo

Feb 17, 2021
Yall are making this sound harder than it actually is. Ignore the OP, go to the official website, click "DOWNLOAD FREE".
Then unzip that file and drop the contents of the alpha patreon tier (data/__update.php) next to the hornstown.exe. You don't need anything else.

Apr 10, 2018
Yall are making this sound harder than it actually is. Ignore the OP, go to the official website, click "DOWNLOAD FREE".
Then unzip that file and drop the contents of the alpha patreon tier (data/__update.php) next to the hornstown.exe. You don't need anything else.
This was the most helpful comment here lmao

Reactions: Leon1999

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
Anyone else having trouble getting the stealing car event with Dean? It just never triggers for me ive been trying at it for awhile now

EDIT: Nvm i found the issue I exported my save to the 5.9 version online and got the scene to appear immediately

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019
Yeah, I've had two runs with Dean just never progress pass the Confrontation with the Gang scene. They accept me as his significant other, he tells me he'll be back after settling some things and he never comes back. I got ghosted by my bad boy boyfriend :cry:

Floofydoge

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, I've had two runs with Dean just never progress pass the Confrontation with the Gang scene. They accept me as his significant other, he tells me he'll be back after settling some things and he never comes back. I got ghosted by my bad boy boyfriend :cry:
Yeah it looks like future Dean content is only in 5.9 and soon to be 6.0 hopefully

Reactions: MooningMonsoon

ergonaut

Nov 8, 2019
I don't get to play the game regularly. When I load a save game again after a long break, it's hard for me to find my way back to where I am in the tasks - there's really a lot.
Is there a task planner or something where you can see which storylines have been started and where you are?

2.60 star(s) 27 Votes