Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Guys, I've checked the site and skimmed through the walkthroughs. There doesn't seem to be a directory that allows you to find storylines with a fetish as a MAIN focus. How to access or is there even any futa storylines? Meaning the main char becomes a futa (either male or female start), not where there are a few not so important futa side chars.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not futa per se, but you can start as a male MC and get some female appearance elements by doing the lab research job. You can also, when you havbe the money, go to the lab and have specific changes made to MC appearance (and can change hair to female-style hair at the salon). Insofar as I know, there is no way to be a hemaphrodite/futa, though. Sex organs are one or the other.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Guys, I've checked the site and skimmed through the walkthroughs. There doesn't seem to be a directory that allows you to find storylines with a fetish as a MAIN focus. How to access or is there even any futa storylines? Meaning the main char becomes a futa (either male or female start), not where there are a few not so important futa side chars.
There are some futa storylines. Its just not the focus of the game.
There is sissifications, bimbofication etc. and you can buy your own body as you see fit.

mistress.ayin

Sep 28, 2020
Hi everyone, this is my complete walkthrough & cheats for hornstown until 6.6 version,
please open this file with a browser chromium base, like a chrome, opera, edge,
in the firefox may be you had a little problem with it.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
This might be a strange question, but how do I make my character get naked?
If you mean just the avatar, click on the upper right of it.

If you want to wander around Hornstown naked (ie. unequip all clothes), then I don't think this is possible apart from specific places like the nudist beach.

Jun 21, 2021
pk2000 setting the patreon thing in the header from 1 to 2 enables the ingame cheat menu without all the developer stuff at the bottom. Might be interesting for people that just want the cheat menu without all the dev stuff surrounding it. Thanks for doing what you do
where is the cheatmenu i cant find it

commieslut

Aug 7, 2020
Probably the shittiest creator out there. I subscribed to their patreon and asked if they can do Mac version, no answer at all! Meanwhile their shit game has a little updates after a couple of years. Yes I'm pissed.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Probably the shittiest creator out there. I subscribed to their patreon and asked if they can do Mac version, no answer at all! Meanwhile their shit game has a little updates after a couple of years. Yes I'm pissed.
Huh strange. The creator is usually active on the discord server maybe ask it their? They usually reply from what i've seen.

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Huh strange. The creator is usually active on the discord server maybe ask it their? They usually reply from what i've seen.
Yeah, they should answer on patreon too. I never thought about a Mac version... but since the game runs from a .exe file, I dunno what to think :unsure:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone knows where to get these tattoos, other than from the cheat menu:
  • Head: barcode on forehead
  • Chest: "cum dump", "whore"
  • Hands: "LEFT and RITE", playboy bunny
  • Back: "for rent", "fuck me",
  • Leg: "useless", "slut"

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes