Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Anyone knows where to get these tattoos, other than from the cheat menu:
  • Head: barcode on forehead
  • Chest: "cum dump", "whore"
  • Hands: "LEFT and RITE", playboy bunny
  • Back: "for rent", "fuck me",
  • Leg: "useless", "slut"
Z, the tattoo artist, offers free tattoos. If there's nothing he considers remarkable about your MC, he'll just fuck them. If there is, he expresses himself. Honestly, he doesn't look like a guy who would be so judgy.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
This is a text-based sandbox time management game focusing on sexual situations including several fetishes.

Where is the sandbox tag? I should not be seeing this sandbox.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Google "hard times in hornstown walkthrough". Dev has thorough explanation for every notable storyline here.
It would be great to see which fetishes those storylines have at a glance.

We don't know which one is gay, straight, shemale, BDSM, Sissy, MtF, etc. unless we open them and read it.

Reactions: kossk

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
It would be great to see which fetishes those storylines have at a glance.

We don't know which one is gay, straight, shemale, BDSM, Sissy, MtF, etc. unless we open them and read it.
Quite a lot of them are pretty clear, to be fair.

Well, there's asking Z for a free tattoo, I suppose.

But the storyline under discussion is probably one of the worst offenders in the game. The Keiko storyline is utterly opaque to the player encountering the dumb bitch faffing around inadequately with her luggage for the first time. In particular, there is no indication at all that the storyline involves NTR (which is a huge turnoff for many people). The storyline is essentially a timed minigame where the player must accumulate "relationship" points faster than Ichiro does, whilst avoiding the accumulation of "friendzone" points.

Except the only way to know this is to read the walkthrough. The player first encountering Keiko is going to have no idea that they are about to enter into a scrambling match for an unknown quantity of unknown points against an unknown adversary against an unknown clock. That, by the by, requires " charisma, intelligence, fitness and dance skills higher than average" to achieve a perfect runthrough.

What triggers this timed quest that requires such an accomplished MC? I'm so glad you asked.

Day 19. The storyline just triggers on Day 19. At which point you have to either accept or reject it.

The single biggest criticism that I can level at this game is that it is a time-management game that routinely denies the player the ability to manage their time.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Quite a lot of them are pretty clear, to be fair.

The single biggest criticism that I can level at this game is that it is a time-management game that routinely denies the player the ability to manage their time.
Aye, they're clear when you read them. I'm just talking about having things like "Sugar Mom storyline: Submissive" or "Trisha Storyline: Sissy", shit like that. So we know what we're getting into.

Honestly? It would be best if those storylines don't happen in game at all if you're playing a certain type of character but hell, I'm having problems doing something like that in my own game so I don't blame the dev at all.

And yeah, the Keiko storyline could've been managed a lot better. Like giving time to the player to grind the requirements before continuing, I mean, perhaps having Hiroshi appear after the second date? No matter when it is?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Honestly? It would be best if those storylines don't happen in game at all if you're playing a certain type of character but hell, I'm having problems doing something like that in my own game so I don't blame the dev at all.
What would be good is having storylines like Keiko, Dean, Mitsumi and the Coven gated off behind some kind of voluntary action rather than just, "Okay, this is happening now. Engage with this story with the MC you have right now or lose the opportunity."
Perhaps the option to masturbate at home could open up various options via the fantasies the MC has whilst wanking? The options given could be clearly labelled as triggering the appropriate storyline. Something like:

"You idly think about the 'For Rent' sign you saw on the house next door. What would it be like to have a cute neighbour? (Triggers Keiko storyline: NTR, timed competitive game, toxic femininity; requires charisma, intelligence, fitness and dance)"

Other options could be a hard-boiled detective fantasy (Mitsumi story), a biker fantasy (Dean) or some kind of pagan weirdness (the Coven).

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
I'm going through the "Clinic Feminization" storyline...

I contact Dr. Benett -> I take a pill that will allow me to resist the harassment of Dr. Marlowe -> MC can not resist and destroy Dr. Marlowe and he fucks MC. In the finale MC turns into his nurse...

In both versions, with or without Dr. Benett, MC can't say no to Dr. Marlowe and turns into his nurse!

Where did I screw this up?

Last edited:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I'm going through the "Clinic Feminization" storyline...

I contact Dr. Benett -> I take a pill that will allow me to resist the harassment of Dr. Marlowe -> MC can not resist and destroy Dr. Marlowe and he fucks MC. In the finale MC turns into his nurse...

In both versions, with or without Dr. Benett, MC can't say no to Dr. Marlowe and turns into his nurse!

Where did I screw this up?
You need to abstain from sex from the beginning of the initial trial. No, you didn't miss anything, it's not explained. Being dominant or very smart will blunt this effect, but safest to abstain.

Again, there is a link to the walkthrough in the OP and ... well, .

Reactions: TomSKOua

TomSKOua

Nov 20, 2021
You need to abstain from sex from the beginning of the initial trial. No, you didn't miss anything, it's not explained. Being dominant or very smart will blunt this effect, but safest to abstain.

Again, there is a link to the walkthrough in the OP and ... well, .

Thank you!

When I first tried to pass the quest - the MC was moonlighting as a whore...
Walkthrough at the link read, it mentions abstinence only in the second half of the quest and it seems that it only applies to Dr. Marlowe!

On the second try everything is fine, as long as the MC is not a whore!

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Interesting. Is this a new questline? Haven't seen this route before in all the times I've played the game. Then again, it has been awhile since I've done a playthrough with it.

Also, in the past, if you left the game on your computer and walked away for awhile, when you picked up playing it again sometimes it will advance to a questline you never actually been on before. Is that still the case? (at least with the latest version of Firefox)

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Interesting. Is this a new questline? Haven't seen this route before in all the times I've played the game. Then again, it has been awhile since I've done a playthrough with it.
The Experilabs storyline has been updated.

You used to be able to sign up to the extended drug trial at the labs as a simple way to feminise a male MC.

Now it's much . It focuses much more on what a rapey motherfucker Dr Marlowe is. Also gives you the chance to get an "Experilabs Gold Card" for free procedures if you succeed in exposing his rapeyness.

Reactions: menatv
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes