Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Am i the only one or does Kitsune look like Isabella? The eyes and the hair look exactly like hers

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
In the last couple of updates the daughter seems and acts like a totally different person from the one at the beginning of the story. She's a teenager and mood changes are the norm, but still, feels odd, so out of character...

Reactions: Dr Frankenstein

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
In the last couple of updates the daughter seems and acts like a totally different person from the one at the beginning of the story. She's a teenager and mood changes are the norm, but still, feels odd, so out of character...
Not only daughter, Amber and landlady too, Amber before barely giving flying F about MC, now feels like teen and insecure when someone else look at MC especially landlady. Landlady acting like horny 17 year old girl, too needy and clingy, always fishing for attention. Guess this is alternate universe

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Not only daughter, Amber and landlady too, Amber before barely giving flying F about MC, now feels like teen and insecure when someone else look at MC especially landlady.
:WaitWhat:

Did you just hold the ctrl key through the flashback in season 1 where Amber saw the MC with Antonella??? She's always been like that.

And i don't think Isabella is acting out of character either. She's an insecure teenager that isn't sure if her dad loves her like she loves him. Or that he wouldn't if he saw the "real" her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ゆかな
Hey Yukana,

I had a site member (Rannell) who had brought to my attention a seemingly overuse of Isabella using the MC's name directly (instead of the normal "Dad/Daddy"/"Landlord") during Ep6's makeover scene. I looked at it and it's you who is directly injecting the MC's name inside her dialogue. I bring this to your attention as this seemingly overuse doesn't fit how I or other folks perceive your writing style... so thought you should know. The code in question is as follows (edited to only display the matters of importance):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regards as always ma'am.

3.70 star(s) 114 Votes