- - -

Mac:

- - -

----------------------------------------------------------

Incest Patch:

-

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I played this only one time and it's been a long time & also sorry to say tbh i don't really remember the story very well but i want to ask if any bro can answer is there any content planned or has introduced in season 1 or 2 with mc's mom.......i remember her model and i really liked her. and after a long time now i'm seeing it there is no milf tag in the genre or on dev notes....?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
- 80 old renders updated and modified (episode 5).
- 04 old renders updated and modified (episode 6).

At some point we have to stop revamping old content over and over and over again. Commit and move forward, please for the sake of our sanity.

- Updated how names/relationship works. Could be good for modding.
... I doubt it will be good for modding... more like cost me hours for no good reason tbh

- Fixed location path on videos (thank you renpy 8.1.1 for this dumb bug)
This is on you Qori... stop updating the fundamental coding language versions mid-VN production. This is one of the many reasons why you should not ever do this.
We've had a step backwards with the patch code as well. Gone is the fundamentally superior text replacement and all the scripts changed to variable-alterations instead. Bummer, totally. I'd change it back but it's literally thousands of lines of OEM script that have changed. Your decisions boggle the mind at times Yukana, text replacement is far superior to what you've now implemented... just so ya know.

Edit: For fuck's sake, it gets worse:

Now newly implemented is rollback blocking after each choice. WTF is up with this VN? It's like Yukana insists on making all the worst decisions possible. No player ever wants to see rollback block, especially when done like this.

You're killing us here Yukana... you sincerely need to evaluate your decisions during all these code alterations you've been doing of late. Most are NOT going to appease your fanbase one bit. I can only help so much my dear young lady... I'm desperately trying to help keep this train on the rails.

Last edited:

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
At some point we have to stop revamping old content over and over and over again. Commit and move forward, please for the sake of our sanity.
Half the time this happens it feels like devs just do it because it's the easy way to deliver on "content" without having to actually put in any work. Compared to revamping old work developing new scenes is hard, writing the scenes taking the story someplace meaningful, that's all much harder than just taking old shots and re-shooting them. Oh well.

I haven't played this in a while but if I'm not mistaken, this novel out of nowhere went from an incest game into flashbacks about some random characters we've barely been introduced to, that never inspires confidence, and now on top of that the dev is re-doing chapters.

Those who enjoyed the main incest storyline I assume are stuck at the same point as roughly a year ago.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Now newly implemented is rollback blocking after each choice.
Now I'm really getting confused. "Ep5" was completely rewritten with the new patch code and adding the mentioned rollback blocks... but "Ep6" doesn't have any rollback blocks at all? WTF is really going on 'round here? This makes zero sense. I'm either missing something painfully obvious or... or we're in for one hell of an update future. I'll keep porting the mod over but I'm seriously boggled at this point.

Yukana, my dear, please help me understand so I can actually continue to help improve the product rather than stumble across these landmines. I will do what I can for you, always have to this point...

• Wow
Reactions: | Vee |

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Now I'm really getting confused. "Ep5" was completely rewritten with the new patch code and adding the mentioned rollback blocks... but "Ep6" doesn't have any rollback blocks at all? WTF is really going on 'round here? This makes zero sense. I'm either missing something painfully obvious or... or we're in for one hell of an update future. I'll keep porting the mod over but I'm seriously boggled at this point.

Yukana, my dear, please help me understand so I can actually continue to help improve the product rather than stumble across these landmines. I will do what I can for you, always have to this point...
Guess the name of the game extends to the codebase. :KEK:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah bud, that's a thing. See here (or search for many other "explanations"). They are basically two separate products. I'm still banging my head regarding that one as well.
i think we have to start a new game in season 2 ? ... you think also ? :unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i think we have to start a new game in season 2 ? ... you think also ? :unsure:
I know so... that's exactly it. They are two completely separate products and share absolutely nothing (no import/export data, no savestates, nada). Saves from one will not work in the other. S2 is it's own beast altogether, so yes, you start a new game. Didn't see that coming, did ya? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 114 Votes