BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Finally, a game that sweats the details.

Great sound design, excellent and unique font choices, a really great start and pause screen... this is a creator who is clearly paying attention.

My one feedback: you're clearly someone who spends a lot of time on the character's clothing, and you like showing off the outfits – get them into heels too! Crocs with charms stuck in them have got to be one of the least sexy pairings with lingerie I could think of :whistle:

Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 12.38.59 PM.jpg

Last edited:

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Finally, a game that sweats the details.

Great sound design, excellent and unique font choices, a really great start and pause screen... this is a creator who is clearly paying attention.

My one feedback: you're clearly someone who spends a lot of time on the character's clothing, and you like showing off the outfits – get them into heels too! Crocs with charms stuck in them have got to be one of the least sexy pairings with lingerie I could think of :whistle:

View attachment 1729061
Thank you for your input. Didn't noticed the heels position tho, must be because I was sleepy. I'll try to be more aware of these mistakes.

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
The models and renders look good, but I can just tell from reading the description the English will be terrible and that's a show-stopper for me. "On the other hand" is only applicable when you're comparing two things (not segueing to 3 different things).

• Sad
Reactions: ゆかな

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
The models and renders look good, but I can just tell from reading the description the English will be terrible and that's a show-stopper for me. "On the other hand" is only applicable when you're comparing two things (not segueing to 3 different things).
Yes, the description is awful. I am sorry about that. I will try to update it ASAP on my Itch.io page, after that I hope it will get copied here.

3.70 star(s) 114 Votes