Really enjoyed...
Good renders and beautiful girls there:love::love:
Looking forward future updates,
Best of luck Dev,
Keep it up(y):love:

Soulbro

Jan 14, 2022
Hi all
This is a heads up and warning for those who choose to play [Qori Gaming] Hard To Love [v0.01 bugfix] released on 05-02-2022.
After a rough initial release with bugs, this VN is absolutely brilliant... but...
The Dev has not put in an exit strategy at the end of the current content, the VN just exits to the main menu.
So... if you are going to play to the end, then here is where you need to save your content before it kicks you out:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoy.

Reactions: VOYEUR

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Adding to watchlist, but am not going to get emotionally invested in this until a few (consistent) updates.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Really intriguing. I do wish the MC referred to Isabella as something other than "my daughter" or "my child". Even for someone who probably didn't spend enough time with her, it feels unnatural.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hard To Love [v0.01 Bugfix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 127 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Second host if possible Joker , thnx !

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have such mixed feelings about this one... :(

In many respects it's a work of art. The pace, the love story with Antonella, the renders, the super beautiful and sexy girls, the music, the overall atmosphere it creates... Shit, I got a lump in my throat a couple of times.

On the other hand, the devs somehow managed to spoil this beautiful, poignant story by shoehorning some of the most loathsome tropes of incest games: ridiculous, stupid, regrettable interaction with the mom in the bathroom; over the top interactions with Amber which, to the MC, seem out of the blue o_O ; constant daddy, my child, my baby, my daughter, bla bla bla with Isabella; "I shouldn't be thinking this! She's my mom/sis/daughter!"

You can't set such a romantic and artistic tone to then mar it by drawing on the most absurd aspects of incest games. It has a jarring effect that may be difficult to overcome.

I beg the devs to rethink what they want to make of this project now they're just starting off. With the upcoming drama at home they could either provide a fantastic sentimental, yet sexy story about the life of an troubled man, or pave the way for even more cringeworthy situations and interactions.

BTW, if the devs do read me, your secret is safe with me, tranquilos.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I like the Music, Story seems good, but I hate the the old version of your sister. Hair and Tattoos are a big turn off.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Great start, the UI kinda looks like it belongs to a pre-teen girl game lol but other than that it's a great start. I'd love to know if Anto is alive or dead tho, hope she is alive, she's my fav Li.

Last edited:

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Has anyone figured out the asset for the sister?
I know that her hairstyle is Ribbon Ferreira, but I would really like to know what is her skin.
Considering the velllus hair and that all the other characters seem to be based on Nirvana & RareStone models, she could be a G8.1 one from them.
Not sure which one though...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 108 Votes