Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The Developer needs to go back and play the relationships the right way so we can understand the game. It kept saying landlady but meant Grandma or mother, landlord when it meant Uncle, Grandpa or dad, and roommate when they meant brother, sister or cousin, and tenant when they meant son, daughter, kids, or nieces and nephew. I got so confused that i just deleted the game until they can fix this problem.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
The Developer needs to go back and play the relationships the right way so we can understand the game. It kept saying landlady but meant Grandma or mother, landlord when it meant Uncle, Grandpa or dad, and roommate when they meant brother, sister or cousin, and tenant when they meant son, daughter, kids, or nieces and nephew. I got so confused that i just deleted the game until they can fix this problem.
It looks like you on this forum for 2 years now, so i doubt it's your first incest game.
i'll try to be blunt and really simple in my speach.
If censorship is in place, in original version, so to say, maybe it's for a reason? Maybe because incest is banned on most platforms for distribution of content? Like, Patreon, for example.
And maybe thats why there is attached file, always creeping near the download button, thats, usually, written in big bright red colour, saying "INCEST"?
So, no. Developer does not need to go back and replay relationships so YOU would understand them, it's YOU who should go back to page one and search for 1 word in the middle of your screen.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
And here comes the entitlement... The game looks and is great already from what I've played. I'm sure the story is already written, nothing needs to be changed or tags added so let's just sit back and enjoy the story shall we?

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod update to latest v6a core is coming... tonight. Prepare to get you some. Includes tons of refinements and additional requested features.

A few teasers while I compile the public distribution:

Link to mod's OP here (since request to be listed in VN's OP continues to get immediately rejected). I'll create another release post shortly after integrity testing and upload. Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod (Mod Core Update):
Hard to Love - MultiMod Edition
HTL_SM_Cover.jpg

In preparation for the next VN update may I present another debut of SanchoMod v6!

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story is nice, looks like we need a lot of time to develop the story, just want to see more 修羅場 between the girls, something like two sis fight for their bro or aunt and niece fight with each other is so spicy, cat fight is always the best. :p
Btw, I prefer mom and amber's old model rather than the new one, shame mc didn't do anything with them in his past, or did he? Hope we can see mc be the first with amber before he got the baby.:(

Reactions: Andeddo

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn... it's hard to get any love for this SanchoMod "Hard to Love" port. I simply can't help much with the VN's exposure without being listed in the OP but I'll keep promoting it the best I can regardless. I'm not sure what else to do tbh. ゆかな, I'm doing what I can, hope all is well.

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Damn... it's hard to get any love for this SanchoMod "Hard to Love" port. I simply can't help much with the VN's exposure without being listed in the OP but I'll keep promoting it the best I can regardless. I'm not sure what else to do tbh. ゆかな, I'm doing what I can, hope all is well.
I would put it on OP, but I don't have the ownership. I will list it tho on my itch and Discord. TY for your help!

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I would put it on OP, but I don't have the ownership. I will list it tho on my itch and Discord. TY for your help!
Just know I've got your back and am a supporter under a different pseudonym. I'm actually baffled that this title doesn't have more views here tbh. I've this hunch that your next update or two will have an explosion of interest. If the initial quality stays true it's bound to happen.

Reactions: ゆかな
3.80 star(s) 108 Votes