zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
You have a lot of hands.
Yes, it was a joke: the original summary had a few sentences (seemingly about half of them) that started with "On the other hand," but my post doesn't make much sense ever since the summary was rewritten as of the second release.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This should be titled "hard to play"...it's a boring boy meets girl story until you get a text. EVERY game I've played make responding to texts easy enough that it never even registers as a potential issue. This Dev somehow found a way to make responding to texts impossible...press space/enter/any key to respond...and when those steps are done to a point of just smashing fingers all over the keyboard, and yet nothing happens. Just tells me the Dev half assed the game and if the simple things aren't done right, then I don't care to find out how the Dev screwed up something more complicated.
Seems like a rainbows and bunnies boring love story anyway, just a matter of time till this title is pushing daisies like all the other fluffy bunny stories recently.

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
The MC naming feature at the start doesn't seem to work. The name just defaults to Chris. Any suggestions?

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Hard To Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.02 Full Update)
HTL_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The MC naming feature at the start doesn't seem to work. The name just defaults to Chris. Any suggestions?
The mod fixes it if you're interested. I alerted the dev of the issue as I was recoding it. I'm sure he'll push a hot fix soon.

Reactions: stoped

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho's v0.02 Full Name Fixer (only for those who don't wish to install the mod)

Attached is a name fix when starting a new game for those who don't wish to use SanchoMod (I get it, I don't take it personally at all, you do you). This will not harm your game in any way I assure you. It is a properly coded fix and you won't even notice it's there EXCEPT your name changing from whatever you typed to "Chris" will be resolved.
  1. Exit the VN (don't have it running).
  2. Download the attached, rename it removing the "1903791_" prefix if you wish.
  3. Drop that badboy inside the "game" folder.
  4. Start the VN and start a New game.
  5. Enjoy your name as you input it correctly. See ya Chris...
Regards,
- Sancho

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
Just found this one, what a GREAT game. Loving this, even the story branches and character contrast. It feels like a legit story with different motives for each girl. I can't wait till we get to see more of this daughter and the little asian friend that showed up at the end. I hope that it's revealed in the flashback that his "sis" is actually both that and his daughter, even if it's a bit Alabama. haha

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm glad I picked this game up, because so far, it's one of the few I'm very excited to continue and hope we see many updates to come.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Just found this one, what a GREAT game. Loving this, even the story branches and character contrast. It feels like a legit story with different motives for each girl. I can't wait till we get to see more of this daughter and the little asian friend that showed up at the end. I hope that it's revealed in the flashback that his "sis" is actually both that and his daughter, even if it's a bit Alabama. haha
A bit huh?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This game definitely needs more attention. Such a beautiful looking game. Nanami is a great addition to the game, she is adorable.

Reactions: Tkoyama
Dec 11, 2021
hi (not fully through now)

I dont fully understand the direction here.. the game is hard to love...huehue

The craftmanship, artwork and overall look it top notch, you have to accept some animestyle but it is beautiful and has top girls...

but...

"i came here to fap, not to feel"

maybe it is only for me but the story is sad... MC is so after his lost love... how do you expect me to creep after my family?
I actually feel very much with him, hence I struggle to feel lewd enough to play it this way...

The dad, sorry but I would live somewhere else and fuck off there, who wants to deals with that shit...

Good luck still

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes