Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Started this today, have to admit so far the graphics, renders and customs like the start menu have all been amazing, Story has got me interested as well. The personality of characters I am still making my mind up.

For me when a game throws you something like accepting Madison proposal or not I sit here for too long and can't make a decision I have selected both and seen the next few scenes that follow after it but does this decision cause a split in the storyline path or do they both meet up at some point without the loss of too much content?
hard to tell, as i don't know what will happen with variables on next release, but, as far as i know, overal story would be same, you'll meet up, so to say,

armond

Apr 26, 2020
hard to tell, as i don't know what will happen with variables on next release, but, as far as i know, overal story would be same, you'll meet up, so to say,
There are some differences based on that decesion I thought? Maybe I'm remembering wrong :unsure:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
There are some differences based on that decesion I thought? Maybe I'm remembering wrong :unsure:
Yeah I think I got too worked up on it but I stopped for the night at that point path, But accepting makes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reading wise saying no felt better but saying yes makes an in game variable turn to true which I assume more content down the track no idea. So due to my overthinking I just stopped for the night.

Reactions: Andeddo

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
there is, you don't get to see Amber scene
but question was for overall story, not whats happens right after
or maybe i need to sleep more and actually understand questions

like rn, as i didn't read next message and the answer that it had

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
or maybe i need to sleep more and actually understand questions
This is my issue but my mind goes into over thinking mode when I am on lack of sleep, Like I did for this decision in question. I think I will just pick one that I liked the most and not worry about the overall outcomes yet.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hi! So, I have this chart that keeps track of the new update I'm working on. There's a total of 740 renders, and they're all completed! The "Animation frames" are like pictures that will make up 10 animations, and I've already finished 228 of them. The "Post-processing" is when I fix the colors, fix any mistakes from the rendering, and add other stuff to make it look even better. The code is split into 6 parts, and I've finished one part already.

I'll be updating this chart every day, so if there's no change for a day, it just means I didn't make enough progress to update it. This is probably going to happen more with the "Coding" part since that's the one with fewer parts and it might take me a bit longer.

*YUKANA*

Edit: updated chart.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
So Do you think there will be flashback where Maddison will be revealed to be MC/Elizabeth's Daughter.Will be spece.
This was my theory due to that flashback, I would love to see it come true, but based on how she is acting at present she would somehow not remember or know, so maybe she was drunk or drugged when it happened? Just have to wait and see if there are anymore school year flashbacks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes