COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

INCEST PATCH:
-

------------------------------------------------------

Here are the versions before the remake compressed if you want those, both Season 1 and Season 2.

Hard to Love [v0.042] [Qori Gaming]

SEASON 1

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Incest Patch:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to Love [Ep. 5 v0.062] [Qori Gaming]

SEASON 2

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Incest Patch:

- WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Can anyone just enlighten about the plot/story of this VN before playing cause overview is confusing... :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
bah i'm really beginning to be pissed about this Mid games development remake...now we are bach to chapter 2..instead of being at chap 8...this is annoying as hell
We were never there; we were ready for episode 6...episode 5 is the "last episode" that was released before they started the remake.

They also said they are already done up until episode 6 and would release episodes weekly and test during those periods.

• Future Episodes: Subsequent episodes are already rendered and will be released over the coming weeks, requiring only programming and minor script modifications.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compress before remake please
Did you look before posting?

Denny112233

Feb 15, 2023
We were never there; we were ready for episode 6...episode 5 is the "last episode" that was released before they started the remake.

They also said they are already done up until episode 6 and would release episodes weekly and test during those periods.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you look before posting?
This is season 2 right?

Chris-21

Aug 22, 2022
what the h.. where is animation?.. and this is a side story? i don't remeber many content of Arlette.. maybe i'm wrong.. i know only the wait is too long for this.. Sorry for my english

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HardToLove-0.21Remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes