• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
New Scene:

• Forcier and Decima 3
New Mini-scene:

• Magdalena watersports
New Art:

• Main 9 tentacle doggystyle
  • Joi nippel-pen in Decima's workshop
Misc:

• Bug fixes from discord :D
Updates coming soon waiting for upload to mega
how to trigger mags watersports and location of joi nipple pen?

Reactions: MasterOfToys

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
You know, sometimes I'm sick of not updating non-Windows versions of games without any good reason
So here am I, uploading HARDCODED v0.0.5 for all OSes ! (dearest macOS users, I can't test these versions of game, so please reply if there any kind of problem)
Separate files:
Win:

Linux:
macOS:
macOS Catalina:
Feel free to mirror these files (and please do this!)
All hail Unix!

Last edited:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Like this game but wish the updates had a bit more content, and maybe fixing up some old images where the mc is bald etc, also wished they had more content to those contests you have in the street, those are great

Reactions: Oxiton and Slimeee

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
You know, sometimes I'm sick of not updating non-Windows versions of games without any good reason
So here am I, uploading HARDCODED v0.0.5 for all OSes here! (dearest macOS users, I can't test these versions of game, so please reply if there any kind of problem)
Separate files:
Win:
MEGA WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA WORKUPLOAD
macOS: MEGA WORKUPLOAD
macOS Catalina: MEGA WORKUPLOAD
Feel free to mirror these files (and please do this!)
All hail Unix!
There are all in the folder i uploaded lol.

Reactions: qwetry101

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
i figured out the joi nipple stuff, theres a box on top of the bin on the far right of skipnose (same place mags is standing for those who saw her thing), pick it up and then go to the workshop to see the scene

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
There are all in the folder i uploaded lol.
It's not like I'm have something against you, but if you edited your message it'll be more clear %)
Also, I extracted macOS Catalina version (what on Earth does this mean?) for easy use I guess
You cool man, I wish YOU could update links in first post

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I wish the scenes in this game could have more animations and such to them. I understand there's an appeal to text-only stuff, but I really really like the animation works this dev puts out, and stuff like the slime earfucking was real real good

Reactions: godlike123
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes