VN - Ren'Py - Hardcore Femdom [v0.2 Demo] [Mina492]

1. 5.00 star(s)

freaad

I played game until 0.3. The demo which is 0.1 version might be very short. However now it has some story and volume. I like it because many game has soft femdom. It has very rare taste. If it is not your sexual fantasy than just go away. However if you want to see hard core, try this one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dzkeo331

the game i've been waiting for
    If you like femdom elements, this game is like an oasis in the desert. so much fun!!
    The story is also interesting and fun.
    I hope to do more updates in the future. cheering

5/5 star!!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

kazhir

I believe, any femdom games deserve at least a chance to bloom. We have too less games like this.

That said, here's MY review on this game, you can agree, or disagree, i don't give a sh*t.
    This game, for me, got some scenes that is very disturbing, to name one, the baseball bat scene for me, is way too extreme for my liking, but at the same time, dev gave the title hardcore femdom, so yes, it is hardcore for sure. But some of the scenes are really good, some renders are very great.

Could it have been more developped, yes, but at the
    same time, i've seen worst too, does the game worth 1 star, no, if you don't like that kind of games, theres plenty on the forum, go search elsewhere. Is it bugging me that there will be male on male thing, yes, but i know Domme irl, and some of them like this.

I'm sure giving the dev some time, and more updates, her game will become a good one. It is definatly worth giving her a chance.

Bonne chance avec ton jeu Mina, je vais garder un oeuil attentif a tes progrès.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

hitmanbhi

[Review of 0.1]

This game at its current state is as pathetic as its MC.

Plot Summary: MC investigating a certain femdom club/cult.
    Current Routes: 2, one appears to be normal one and the other one is NTR.

Pros:
    + Couldn't find any in current form.

Cons:
    - Choices are in french even when there is an option of English or French.
    - The story moves forward so rapidly without any clues or background.
    - Even people who like NTR will hate how it is implemented in this one.
    - The background music is random and very sore to ears.

Story - 0.5/5
    Characters - 0.5/5
    Renders - 1.5/5
    Path choices - 1/5
    Kinks/Fetishes - 1.5/5

Overall Score - 1/5
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Innocience

Version 0.1
    Oh boy, this is a bad art collage of incoherent jibberish.

Only a single binary choice so far. One outcome shortly leads to the end of the game while the other completely turns the premise set out at the start on its head.
    NTR is unavoidable on the slightly longer path.
    The pictures are weirdly cropped.
    The game allows the player to choose their language only after it asks them whether they're 18+ in French. Despite choosing English, the only other choice, which has no effect, shows in French.
    There isn't a character to speak off, no setup and no consistency.
    Scenes have this uncanny valley factor, look bad and are lifeless.
    The writing is bad.

This is someone's first draft to put their fantasy femdom fetish scenes into a game format while using RenPy for the first time. I see no passion or care anywhere.
    Skip this one even if you're a fan of femdom.