EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
81.png

Overview:
You play as Walker who is a secret agent of the CIA. His goal is to destroy a criminal organization "Hardcore Femdom"
Your mission is to eliminate the Dominatrixes or one Master. The boss of the organization is Goddess Diabolica
There are several choices [Good choice or bad choice]
The dominatrixes will force you to make you their cuck to humiliate you in front of their alpha men,
if you successfully complete the adventure tests, a surprise may be waiting at the end of the game, good luck soldier !!!!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-21
Release Date: 2022-02-20
Developer: Mina492 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac v0.1: - - - -

Last edited:

puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
Jeevant
Game is starting with the question in french about how old I am and after that I can choose the language... Should be changed. ;)

And later there is then french text instead of the chosen language.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FookU2

tsuke

May 13, 2019
very dark :) but the world needs dark things too more pls

While I really like femdom I have to say you need minimum standards man. If you want the game to be in english then all the choices should be in english.

Reactions: Goose69069

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Please let there be anal tag maybe even pegging and Sex sound effects such as moaning and Butt slapping etc.

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Nice pictures and awesome kinks. I would suggest a different music, the one that is now is kind of not making you take the game seriously. Also, the replies are very blunt: you walk, you see mistress, good doggie, haha sissy. It would be a little more entertaining to make the mc "earn" those kinks, as the story progresses, breaking his mind little by little and giving him choices to submit or not. Degradation is more exciting when it is gradual. Much love, I hope this game will have a long future!

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Nice pictures and awesome kinks. I would suggest a different music, the one that is now is kind of not making you take the game seriously. Also, the replies are very blunt: you walk, you see mistress, good doggie, haha sissy. It would be a little more entertaining to make the mc "earn" those kinks, as the story progresses, breaking his mind little by little and giving him choices to submit or not. Degradation is more exciting when it is gradual. Much love, I hope this game will have a long future!
Thank you, I took note of you advice, I'm glad to come across passionate femdom fans like you ;)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Haha, when I saw the game's title I was like YES YES YES...then I saw the tags, oh my, oh my. Sigh, well...I almost became an instant fan, instead, I wish you good luck with the game!

The game seems to be couple-dom, not simply femdom, I would add male domination to the tags too. I only like femdom tho, without males to submit to, so I am out.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes