Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Haha, when I saw the game's title I was like YES YES YES...then I saw the tags, oh my, oh my. Sigh, well...I almost became an instant fan, instead, I wish you good luck with the game!

The game seems to be couple-dom, not simply femdom, I would add male domination to the tags too. I only like femdom tho, without males to submit to, so I am out.
in the future there will be female supremacy choices with no dominant male in the game, I will make a diagram to detail the choice you want ;)

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
Haha, when I saw the game's title I was like YES YES YES...then I saw the tags, oh my, oh my. Sigh, well...I almost became an instant fan, instead, I wish you good luck with the game!

The game seems to be couple-dom, not simply femdom, I would add male domination to the tags too. I only like femdom tho, without males to submit to, so I am out.
Wait .. wait, wait... The MC gets dominated by a man. And a woman?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johnoe9

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
in the future there will be female supremacy choices with no dominant male in the game, I will make a diagram to detail the choice you want ;)
That's a relief to hear, thanks! My only other question is, why is the oral sex [cunnilingus] tag missing, I wager that will also feature in the game...I assume you only put the tags which are currently in game.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
That's a relief to hear, thanks! My only other question is, why is the oral sex [cunnilingus] tag missing, I wager that will also feature in the game...I assume you only put the tags which are currently in game.
yes, there will be cunigulus (y)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Garwyn

Oct 28, 2019
the idea seemed good, I love femdom and chastity. but the result was horrible, especially the text. not good so far.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
to encourage me, do not hesitate to make me a donation,
(you can have a dedication, a specific scene reserved for donors, etc...) ;)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes