Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I will say I like what you have said here but for me a lot of Femdom games it is not consensual. The man or woman, but mostly men are the ones forced into the position of being Dominated. I like it more when there are choices.
It doesn't matter because the dev changed it back to couple-dom, so my comment is no longer valid for this game.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
"Aseratrix" is a hater, he harasses the people like me, he broke many femdom games. View attachment 1677542

So I had a lot of people who liked and enjoyed my game, I thank its people
Whoa! This is kind of out of the blue!

When did I hate your game??? In fact just a couple of comments above I sided with you against haters. Then you changed your mind [with regard to having separate paths], I didn't force you to do so. Yes, I don't like the direction you chose, but that's not hate, you are free to make whatever game you want, and I am free to like what I like.

I didn't even think twice about it after you said you changed your mind, I was sad, but I accepted it, which is entirely your right. And I moved on!

I didn't tell or suggest to anyone not to like your game. You have chosen the wrong target. The real haters are those who down-voted your game, none of whom is me.

My advice is to carry on updating your game with the content you want, because that's the only way you'll get more feedback. Changing the name of your game to something else to attract couple-dom people is another thing to consider.

You say that "I broke many femdom games"??? - Pls name them and provide evidence for such an outrageous claim! What did I do to you to falsely accuse me?

When you changed your mind:

Capture.PNG

Where is the hate in this?

Last edited:

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Whoa! This is kind of out of the blue!

When did I hate your game??? In fact just a couple of comments above I sided with you against haters. Then you changed your mind [with regard to having separate paths], I didn't force you to do so. Yes, I don't like the direction you chose, but that's not hate, you are free to make whatever game you want, and I am free to like what I like.

I didn't even think twice about it after you said you changed your mind, I was sad, but I accepted it, which is entirely your right. And I moved on!

I didn't tell or suggest to anyone not to like your game. You have chosen the wrong target. The real haters are those who down-voted your game, none of whom is me.

My advice is to carry on updating your game with the content you want, because that's the only way you'll get more feedback. Changing the name of your game to something else to attract couple-dom people is another thing to consider.

You say that "I broke many femdom games"??? - Pls name them and provide evidence for such an outrageous claim! What did I do to you to falsely accuse me?

When you changed your mind:

View attachment 1678488

Where is the hate in this?
The name of my game is " Hardcore Femdom ", I will never change the name of my game,

there's cuckold, chastity or humiliation in a femdom game, there is gay content,

you don't like dom couple content, you leave.

In femdom games there is cuckold humiliation, dom couple.

Your femdom board is wrong, it's only in relation to your opinion, many people consider my game to be femdom

yes you break many games by making you femdom board.

I have no lesson to receive from you, I do what I want, if you are not happy, you get out.

I spend many hours making games to please people, and there are people like you who don't make any games, you're a hater, I don't need any lessons from you, you're leaving :mad:

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
there are many people who liked my game "Hardcore Femdom", I thank its people (y) :
- sidsan
- Among Us
- kazhir
- coco_12345
- I.love-Adventure
- Swooosh

I can't name everyone, thank you very much ;)

the future update 0.2 is coming [0.1 = + 200 rendues ; 0.2 = + 400 rendues]

my game is free, (english and french)

It would be cool to help me to continue his types of games :

this helps me to add more daz studio content, future content

Last edited:

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
thank you, it's cool, I get bullied by hater, I'm glad there are good people like you [sidsan] ,

I make my games to entertain people like you (y)

Reactions: sidsan

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The name of my game is " Hardcore Femdom ", I will never change the name of my game,

there's cuckold, chastity or humiliation in a femdom game, there is gay content,

you don't like dom couple content, you leave.

In femdom games there is cuckold humiliation, dom couple.

Your femdom board is wrong, it's only in relation to your opinion, many people consider my game to be femdom

yes you break many games by making you femdom board.

I have no lesson to receive from you, I do what I want, if you are not happy, you get out.

I spend many hours making games to please people, and there are people like you who don't make any games, you're a hater, I don't need any lessons from you, you're leaving :mad:
1. I didn't make a one star review.
2. I didn't told you to change the game's title.
3. I didn't say anything hateful to you or about your game.
4. It is true I don't like couple-dom and cuckold content. Not liking something is not hate.
5. At first YOU said the game will have two routes, a cuckold route, and a female supremacy route. You changed your mind.
6. I wished you good luck with your game.
7. My own list of games has nothing to do with your game.

So, I think you picked on the wrong person. Any honest person reading everything in the thread can confirm 100% that every point from 1 to 7 is true!

Take care!

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
4. It is true I don't like couple-dom and cuckold content. Not liking something is not hate.
5. At first YOU said the game will have two routes, a cuckold route, and a female supremacy route. You changed your mind.

So, I think you picked on the wrong person. Any honest person reading everything in the thread can confirm 100% that every point from 1 to 7 is true!

Take care!
if you don't like it, you can leave :mad:

no problem

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

Take care!
It's cute how you take this person seriously. Not sure it's good for your sanity though. ;)

HATER :mad: it's so funny to destroy other people's video games :mad:

You punish the people who want to play games :mad:
I actually was just referring to the comments you make here. Haven't tried your game, since I am not into gay maledom. No hating, just repulsed. ;) I am thinking about giving it a try though. Seems to be quite short and if it's half as funny as the comments you make here, it could be worthwhile to invest some time.

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Haters : Aseratrix ; Innocience ; hitmanbhi ; Frosty 2000 ; Mister M ; LAKueiJin ; Anonymous100

:mad: View attachment 1678846

My game is being harassed by a group of people

If I don't get a better grade I won't do any further.

they are responsible
Hi Mina,

I am not hating your game, I am just putting my opinion on current state of your game. Just check my feedback and you can accept or reject points. I gave low star does not mean I will not be checking your game in future and change my rating.

But at its current state, it needs lots of rework.

Rest is up to you. My best wishes.:)

Reactions: Mina492

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
my games is a demo version, it was not normal View attachment 1679690 , if you were in my place, you would have reacted the same,

I haven't seen that, you are a children ?

It makes no sense
  • "my games is a demo version" The moment you publish it's fair game to be critized and reviewed as far as I'm concerned. I rate what's there, not what could be. I may have been overly quick to rate it; the first playthrough left me with such a bad impression about a quickly thrown together story I vented my frustrations.
  • "it was not normal" And that is your opinion. I've played too many games to count on this site. In my humble opinion your first release just doesn't compare to the majority of games out there; even in their respective first iteration. Ergo, if 3 stars is the average, your game underperformed.
  • "if you were in my place, you would have reacted the same" If I felt the criticism was unjustified - yes. But I would also not have been happy releasing your game as it is to begin with. There are a lot of obvious issues you didn't fix before making the game public. First and foremost the language switching issue. That's the one that leaves the biggest distaste in my mouth. That's the one issue where I got the whole notion about you carelessly uploading your first draft onto the site.
  • "I haven't seen that, you are a children" I have no idea what you want to say. Though from the rampage you've created in the other thread (which is only tangentially related to your game anyhow) the one behaving like a child is probably you.
My and other people's ratings aren't the be all end all. The more people rate your game and offer their perspectives the better.
In the end the ratings aren't primarily for you to feel good about yourself but for other players trying to gage whether they would like the game or not.

If you need help with creating the game or translating I'm sure there are plenty of helpful people out there that would gladly support you.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes