Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Mina492 any news here?
my game is progressing 222.png 224.png

I'm hiding :fear: :LOL: (the update will arrive in April)

Donation paypal :

[Your will receive additional content for the donators ]

Last edited:

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Hardcore Femdom [Version 0.15] (+426 renders)

+ scene Katy Perry (femdom, cuckold, maledom)
k19.png

+ scene Yuki transformation sissy or domestic t27.png

5 euros = Full game

Paypal :

I give the link of the game in private message

you will receive the new update as soon as possible

[For cheaters who would put the game on the free internet = ban]

Game Mina 1.png

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Mina492 i always support you but you can't ask 5 euros for an update at this point of the game.
The game is new, you need to build a fanbase.
Pls add the update here for free.

PS: i support 4 games atm in patreon so i'm not against paying for games and i think devs need to be supported. But for this game it's soon.

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Mina492 i always support you but you can't ask 5 euros for an update at this point of the game.
The game is new, you need to build a fanbase.
Pls add the update here for free.

PS: i support 4 games atm in patreon so i'm not against paying for games and i think devs need to be supported. But for this game it's soon.
It's 5 euros the game, several months of work ago, I would never put it free, 3 people bought the game yesterday

there is new content in my game, (petplay, erotic, sissy, humiliation, bbc, katy perry dominatrix)

k80.png

Reactions: Swooosh

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
my goal is around 3000 renders :p mon game is 630 renders

traduction french and english

(femdom, cuckold, maledom, sissy, gay, erotic)

my game will be the best femdom game on the internet

my game is at 5 euros

Paypal :

I give the link of the game in private message

you will receive the new update as soon as possible

[For cheaters who would put the game on the free internet = ban]

Reactions: sidsan

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
There will be several femdom choices in the game [Petplay; cuckold; humiliation, sadism, transformation of body, bimbofication, or or you can become the master

You will be able to dominate the Mistress in the game, there will be a romantic relationship at the end,

It's a very hardcore femdom game, it's a kind of challenge between yourselves,

If you manage to take control of your submission, my girlfriend is a dominatrix and a feminist help me,

I want to change the codes of femdom and make it more hardcore, it's a surreal adventure, sometimes it feels like a horror movie, or it can become your fantasy,

It's my dream for me to make this game, I don't care about criticism, I really like darktoz games or other creators

My game is more about sadism, it's "Hardcore Femdom" you will feel a deep desire at the end of the game and fear a bit like rambo but in a femdom version XD

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
Is there any other way to purchase?
You cannot donate due to country restrictions.
country restrictions ?
what country are you from ?

[Other countries not supported by PayPal:
Antarctica, Afghanistan, Cuba, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Central African Republic, Christmas Island, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Heard Island And McDonald Islands, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Lao, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Pakistan, Serbia and Montenegro, Sudan, and Syria.]

dzkeo331

Dec 13, 2021
country restrictions ?
what country are you from ?

[Other countries not supported by PayPal:
Antarctica, Afghanistan, Cuba, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Central African Republic, Christmas Island, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Heard Island And McDonald Islands, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Lao, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Pakistan, Serbia and Montenegro, Sudan, and Syria.]
I am from South Korea.

Reactions: Mina492

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
I made 82 renders in 2 days, I can't wait for my game to make thousands of renders :cool:

In the future, I want to make a real dominatrix robot, I have plans with a Chinese friend,
I am a researcher and I seek in the pleasure, the limit of the unknown,
my game that I am creating allows me to learn human reactions,
I did my engineering studies, a new world is being built, a new world where everyone can have their dominating girlfriend at home, thanks to robotics
since I was born, it's my dream, I'm a genius, I'm French, and I thank the Asians, it's thanks to you, that we can advance to our dreams

220.png

Reactions: snoupy and Swooosh
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes