3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

senpai ru

Dec 25, 2019
ran into problem
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
Exception: Could not find font 'fonts/BeautyMountainsPS.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 174, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\display\core.py", line 2819, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\display\core.py", line 1353, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\display\transition.py", line 384, in render
top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\text\text.py", line 2276, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\text\text.py", line 676, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\text\text.py", line 268, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample, self.shaper, self.instance, self.axis)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\text\font.py", line 745, in get_font
face = load_face(fn, shaper)
File "C:\Users\brams\OneDrive\desktop\bramsay\hardvill\renpy\text\font.py", line 673, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Hardenville 0.2.1
Sun Jul 21 02:01:18 2024

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022

Hardenville 0.2.1
Play the game without the unofficial WT mod, as it hasn't been updated since The Prologue. For the record, there is also a newer version of the game available.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
People insist on using an outdated mod, the game script has been updated, using it will give an error

I even told them to use the Universal Choice Descriptor and almost a mod takes almost a game

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Play the game without the unofficial WT mod, as it hasn't been updated since The Prologue. For the record, there is also a newer version of the game available.
Maybe adding a simple (optional) WT could be something to consider for a future update? I will try the game without the WT, but my real life has enough consequences - when I play games I like a head's-up when a choice might have some because I've had my fill IRL. :LOL: :unsure: :cry:

Reactions: CircaAD

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Maybe adding a simple (optional) WT could be something to consider for a future update? I will try the game without the WT, but my real life has enough consequences - when I play games I like a head's-up when a choice might have some because I've had my fill IRL. :LOL: :unsure: :cry:
I was experimenting with adding a WT in-game through a password, allowing it to be enabled or disabled in the settings. However, I haven't managed to get the different UI for choice images to work properly yet. The last WT mod I tried only changed text color, but I wanted to use different colors for the choice images. Unfortunately, the width adjustments didn't quite work as intended. Hopefully, this feature will be available in-game from Episode 2 onward.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
JoyFI Games just loaded an old save and replayed the never have I ever part. It plays so much better now it's quick and simple answers now but not so quick that the game goes by way to quickly like before so good job on the update to it.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
I have temporarily removed the reference to the WT mod download from the main post.
The game isn't that difficult, there's a point where you need a mod and just know how to interpret it, I used zlzk because I was in a rush to work on other things.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Do you know Universal Mods? I used one in this game, and it helped me at least know what each button does.
I've tinkered once or twice but not enough to be 'fluent' with it to the point where it wouldn't be more time-consuming than making lots of saves and then going back. Eventually I'll play a game that I like enough to make it worth getting more familiar with the UTM . And who knows? Maybe it'll be this one when it gets to the front of the queue... :)

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I've tinkered once or twice but not enough to be 'fluent' with it to the point where it wouldn't be more time-consuming than making lots of saves and then going back. Eventually I'll play a game that I like enough to make it worth getting more familiar with the UTM . And who knows? Maybe it'll be this one when it gets to the front of the queue... :)
Try using this one, it's quite simple.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-choice-descriptor-2024-01-24-zlzk.143528/

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

OtakuRakuen

Apr 1, 2022
So, I finished Episode 1 (right when it was getting good too...) but I am so confused. The "Never Have I Ever" game was played correctly... why did some people say no one talked? or did you just add this? there are questions, choices and it played out well (Finally found out who's dildo it was lol naughty minx)

As I was playing it, I was like "um, this is what I said the game should have, and it does?" so yeah lol I got confused there. But maaan, why did you end it there? grrr xD at least a bit more time of getting wasted should have been there. I'll let it slide lol I just hope the next Episode won't leave me hanging like that. I know, you teased me good with it... how dare you.

I am clueless about team sports and the whole nine. I know of "Book/Science" etc Clubs but a "Student Team" Club? I have no clue what the hell that is lol. Jesus, so many people.. fam, I'm good lol

Seems like easy ways to get wasted quickly and possibly, maybe get laid? don't know how well things go if everyone is blasted/horny.

Also, "Who is most likely to get pregnant first" the fuck lol I'd assume the first female/male who end making a bad decision, maybe multiple (fucking with no protection, letting the guy cum inside, more than once if anything and no after pill etc) that question though lol like "Who's the sluttiest of them all?" xD you savage.

You are welcome, my friend. And thank you for the kind words and no problemo :)

Look at the game version, buddy-o
I assumed that was just the mod version. didn't know the mod version was tied directly to the games current version?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I assumed that was just the mod version. didn't know the mod version was tied directly to the games current version?
each game verison or update comes with changes in script or and in the game itself ,renpy version etc, so is noemal that each one of those need a new mod update,..some game stop where the mod end so even if u use a old mod with the new game update willl stop when the last update ends

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
each game verison or update comes with changes in script or and in the game itself ,renpy version etc, so is noemal that each one of those need a new mod update,..some game stop where the mod end so even if u use a old mod with the new game update willl stop when the last update ends
Correct. Most WT mods that worked with The Prologue should only function up to the beginning of Episode 1. After that, a new mod needs to be updated to include the new choices and added script. However, due to various changes, such as the addition of correctly licensed fonts, the earlier mod for The Prologue became incompatible with version 0.2.0 and above.

As many have mentioned here, there is an alternative solution while you wait for an updated WT mod:
Dude uses the Universal choice descriptor and it's like a mod that shows the variables and points of the choices, I used it if I had to wait for the mod I'll grow old without playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the link to the mod I used https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-choice-descriptor-2024-01-24-zlzk.143528/

And as said before:
I was experimenting with adding a WT in-game through a password, allowing it to be enabled or disabled in the settings. However, I haven't managed to get the different UI for choice images to work properly yet. The last WT mod I tried only changed text color, but I wanted to use different colors for the choice images. Unfortunately, the width adjustments didn't quite work as intended. Hopefully, this feature will be available in-game from Episode 2 onward.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes