3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Well that's weird, a harem game with an MC that has a normal sized cock. Just when you think you have seen everything along comes a game that surprises you.
Well other games MCs drill holes as their day job so you can't blame them :p .

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
This one uploader is probably baasb. So good luck purging him.
And I will play it today then try to give constructive opinion.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game looks interesting and with humor.

Cassandra (uhm.. Aun.. MC) is presented in an interesting way. The beginning of the game and we already have a ''moment'' with her.

So far I've come to the point of buying a katana. I'll play on when I have time. I hope there is some content with (Landl..Mom .. MC) because she is beautiful. :love:

What's even funny, the MC after the whole scene with Cassandra (where he was having sex) is more concerned that he didn't have waffle for breakfast and the old man robbed him of $ 150 for katana. :ROFLMAO: And he doesn't care that he had sex. #priorities

Good luck Dev. ;)

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Ok that was weird but fun. Just hope that in the future there will be decisions and not just a kinetic novel with some bad end.
Yes, in the future decisions will be more impactful. Episode One was just about establishing setting and some characters. I did debate letting people
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There is no NTR, it's extremely anti NTR actually ;).

Good luck Eris, don't forget the pee si... roomates! :)
What heresy is this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far I have one serious grudge and complaint with this game... what kind of disgusting human doesn't wash is hands after pissing in a super soaker? :WutFace::WutFace::WutFace:

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes