Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Dude... this is a pirate site.... :FacePalm:
And Lain is a well know modder and dev.
Nobody in the community is pissed at her or her work.
I never said anyone was pissed? All I did was correct the statement there was nothing illegal about them. Also looks like at least one person was pissed based on the thing that guy was replying to. So like not really sure what you are even talking about?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I never said anyone was pissed? All I did was correct the statement there was nothing illegal about them. Also looks like at least one person was pissed based on the thing that guy was replying to. So like not really sure what you are even talking about?
I'm surprised a years old comment like mine was quoted at all, but yeah at the time I remember there were people complaining about Lain "taking her sweet time" with certain mods and were being toxic about it. They were using every excuse in the book to tell others who would listen as to why it was taking so long for certain mods to be updated after the game itself was updated, which was unfair in my eyes towards Lain as at the time she was only one person trying to keep up with demand on so many games that she made her mods for.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I'm surprised a years old comment like mine was quoted at all, but yeah at the time I remember there were people complaining about Lain "taking her sweet time" with certain mods and were being toxic about it. They were using every excuse in the book to tell others who would listen as to why it was taking so long for certain mods to be updated after the game itself was updated, which was unfair in my eyes towards Lain as at the time she was only one person trying to keep up with demand on so many games that she made her mods for.
I did not notice it was a year old not really sure what caused me to look at it. I think I got a notification for this thread for some reason and saw your comment. Edit: what it is only like a couple months old what are you talking about?

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Man, I just downloaded this game and came in here to download the mod after...I have never seen this much drama in a mod thread before in regards to the mod... 100+ pages in and people still quoting page 1 debating shit lol... I guess I am about to see what all this fuss is about now huh? :HideThePain:
Either way thanks Lain, the mod looks good from looking at the OP...

Reactions: blarg0192

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I did not notice it was a year old not really sure what caused me to look at it. I think I got a notification for this thread for some reason and saw your comment. Edit: what it is only like a couple months old what are you talking about?
Strange. I remember that comment was made when I had a laptop instead of a desktop, which was about 1 and a half years ago. My laptop had died on me after using it every day for 3 years straight and I went through that year and half without a pc, which meant I was awol from F95 until December last year. Not sure how that comment could be only a couple of months old. By the way those 3 years were before and during the beginning of the Covid pandemic. Edit: yeah now I remember. I'd blame it on weed if it were legal where I'm at but either way I was certainly not thinking straight. Apologies for the misunderstanding. It's early morning where I'm at right now.

Last edited:

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
maid lain just once and for all....(cuz ima replaying HH now)....

BEST MOD ON THE BOARD!!! tx in advance :love:

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes