Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
I started my harem today. Current game versiion is 0.7.0 . Could you please post/keep the 0.7.0 Mod DL-links.
Thanks !

dd_tran

Aug 15, 2018
The last scene I got with Autumn was her as an angel with 2 other girls riding on top of "Manager". It said, this is the last scene for Autumn until the next update. Is that correct? Its not a dungeon scene.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The last scene I got with Autumn was her as an angel with 2 other girls riding on top of "Manager". It said, this is the last scene for Autumn until the next update. Is that correct? Its not a dungeon scene.
Yeah that's the last scene. In the dream, the scene happens in the dungeon room.

podmanvn

Jun 10, 2019
How to spank Moon ? Said "i should comeback near closing time" alot, but when i come back in the evening, nothing happen (Moon with Maria there)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How to spank Moon ? Said "i should comeback near closing time" alot, but when i come back in the evening, nothing happen (Moon with Maria there)
Are you able to spank her in the morning? I think it might be a bug Runey created in 0.7.1

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hi, got some question regarding the mod
-after installing the mod, i got an event with kali where she bring a pizza to maria room, and getting ambushed by MC from behind, I don't remember this event is in the original version of the game, how many extra scene are there in the mod? this event is also advance kali friendship, will this break up the original story?
-if i use the mod midway into the game, will I missed any of the extra scene?
tyia

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
1. after installing the mod, i got an event with kali where she bring a pizza to maria room, and getting ambushed by MC from behind, I don't remember this event is in the original version of the game, how many extra scene are there in the mod? this event is also advance kali friendship, will this break up the original story?
2. if i use the mod midway into the game, will I missed any of the extra scene?
tyia
1. That event is one of Kali's new story events in 0.7
2. Nope you won't miss any of the mod scenes

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
1. That event is one of Kali's new story events in 0.7
2. Nope you won't miss any of the mod scenes
hello again, I think the new scene with kali overwrite her original scene.
I'm at friendship level 16 with her, and the next event supposed to be going to her home to meet her father, but instead it was replaced with the new scene, now correct me if I'm wrong, but is it correct to say that new scene comes from your mod not from the original game? since that new scene advances her friendship level the original scene is then missed out. is this intended?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
hello again, I think the new scene with kali overwrite her original scene.
I'm at friendship level 16 with her, and the next event supposed to be going to her home to meet her father, but instead it was replaced with the new scene, now correct me if I'm wrong, but is it correct to say that new scene comes from your mod not from the original game? since that new scene advances her friendship level the original scene is then missed out. is this intended?
Can you send me a save before that friendship level 16 event happens? That isn't caused by my mod, so it might be a bug in the original game.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
Can you send me a save before that friendship level 16 event happens? That isn't caused by my mod, so it might be a bug in the original game.
it's unfortunate, but I don't have the save anymore as it's already overwritten. kali original scene can still be seen through the gallery by the way, so it's not a lost I guess

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello I have a problem I can not find the word that has to say to Kate as I am French is a bit hard for me your solution helps me a lot thank you for your answer

klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
hello, where do i suppose to put the modded "game" folder? because there is already folder named "game" in original the folder, do i suppose to replace it? thanks

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
hello, where do i suppose to put the modded "game" folder? because there is already folder named "game" in original the folder, do i suppose to replace it? thanks
Yes merge and replace.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes