Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what i wanna know in the gallery wehn you replay the dungeon scene with the otehr master to see wich elf is the best why is lin at the lowest training level this sucks and why are some new sceens not in teh gallery like teh hotspig when you visit the house in the mountians of felicity and emma, the scene where you fuck marias friend is misisng too

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I would love to see the daily money $5 for every guest changed to a higher amount as part of the mod. :)
Tried to find the settings for it in the rpy files, but could not find it.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Thanks Maim Lain !!

I may found some little bugs in your mod...

Scenes missing "Watched" checkmark in even when re-played in 0.10.2 (prerequesites are obviously checked):
  • Cafe: Lin / 5/5 "Come with me..."
  • Cafe: Kali / 4/4 "Let's have sex"
  • Cafe: Ashley / 5/5 / "Let's have sex 2/2"
  • Beach: Emma / 4/4 / "Let's have sex"
  • Dungeon: Maria / 4/4 / "Rope Fuck"
Also, Lucy is marked as "Max level reached!" in mod, while game state her as 3/4 in "Misc info".

I also have some little requests, if you don't mind:
  • A reminder of how stats/traits are increased, and maybe for each girl a numerical indicator of progression / max reachable values.
  • Add shower days for girls in girl's tab. I know it's duplicated then, but not more than beach/cafe/dungeon/kitchen/outfits scenes.
  • Color tip on menu entries (left panel) when something is NOT finished with a given girl / location, a bit like the "Completed!" mark on walkthroughs but for all other entries.
  • Route switcher for elves in cheat menu.
Thanks again for everything!

milfsnearyou

Dec 26, 2019
nias supplies that are needed to progress her story are locked after buying when resetting nia's story/route with the mod (bought previously, reset the story for slave route and still locked), is this a bug or a patreon locked feature or something?
Edit: not bugged, just wait until the next day and go see nia, it'll play out like you did buy the supplies, guess i should've checked before asking, i'll leave this here for anyone else searching

Nogood88

Nov 17, 2017
Can someone help me, I have this error after I imported the mod ...
as soon as I want to see how the story with Andriod continues

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Can someone help me, I have this error after I imported the mod ...
as soon as I want to see how the story with Andriod continues
My first thought would be that you may not have installed the mod correctly. Did you remember to put the mod in the game's main folder, and did you say "yes" to any windows asking to overwrite files (there should only be 6)?

BadgerBravo

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks so much for the mod update.
Am I missing something though? Maxed out everything but the galleries are still locked?
Is there a way to view the scenes?

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Are the choices in Syl'aith/Boat event doesn't matter? like lie or don't lie? because I don't see anything in the mod.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Spanking Android consume time, now. Is it mod related or already an issue vanilla without the mod? (Can't test vanilla in the moment, maybe later)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
What should I do if there is no 'merge & replace' option? I've tried twice so far and there wasn't an option to merge the folders, there was only an option to replace.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
What should I do if there is no 'merge & replace' option? I've tried twice so far and there wasn't an option to merge the folders, there was only an option to replace.
TBH, it's been ages since I've seen a "merge & replace" option come up when combining folders (which this mod technically does), so my guess is that might depend on the OS. I'd think you should be okay as long as you just get an option to "replace" the 6 files it asks about. I've hesitated getting too technical obout how the mod is installed for fear of confusing inexperienced people.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
TBH, it's been ages since I've seen a "merge & replace" option come up when combining folders (which this mod technically does), so my guess is that might depend on the OS. I'd think you should be okay as long as you just get an option to "replace" the 6 files it asks about. I've hesitated getting too technical obout how the mod is installed for fear of confusing inexperienced people.
I tried it again 10 minutes ago and it worked like normal. The difference was it said "Keep Newer" and I was able to get to the title screen without any error messages appearing. I haven't played my save file yet, but I'm hopeful.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes