c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
===UPDATE===
For Harem Hotel 0.13.2 and up Runey now support patch himself, so no need to wait for (broken) made by your favourite bucket of rust and old screws.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-14-public-runey.12760/

If someone have the need of one of the older patchs file, ping me and I will upload them again or try and help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I certained need a faster PC.:ROFLMAO:
PPS: If someone want to made a programm for me that can compare the two game folder and automatic made a patch folder, I would very much appreciate it.
PPPS: Runey To press every last bits out of an archive you could switch from zip to 7z archive. I could shrink it from 5'116'723 KB to 5'073'822 KB, more possible but I then I need a faster PC.:LOL: (my current settings want 11 GB RAM, more insane settings want over 32 GB)
PPPPS: If someone have a problem with the patch, ping me
PPPPPS: I do this only for "full" release, no alpha, no beta and no pre-release!
PPPPPPS: Just for the fun of it:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
hey, thanks mannn ,I have already downloaded it yesterday, but I am sure it gonna help others, if runey and mods are okk with it, I hope they will add it to the home page.
Games show up on private trackers almost immediately, but a lot of people aren't (and can't become) members and I think that torrenting makes a lot of sense for larger games, such as this one. It's a hell of a lot faster than most free download services.

clelag

Jun 16, 2018
Ehy guys excuse me but I’m having trouble with Kate’s riddle. More precisely with the second where he asks you to insert a word or other.. i know the first answer "e" but I can’t figure out what the second answer is. Did anyone else get it?
You mean the one with the months? Here's a hint, pay CLOSE attention to what she says EXACTLY.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
this didnt work for me
Only can say from my own viewpoint.
In 0.10 the event was bugged - or I played not long enough:unsure:. After I update to 0.10.1 (the one version I made the update patch), it is working for me.
It needed some time until Sylvia was willing to enroll in the slave school, but I could start the event.
Yet I'm not sure and goobdoob mentioned that Runey perhalps released more version with the same version number. Although if he done that I agree with goobdoob and think this is a big no go and Runey shall be chastise in his own dungeon.:ROFLMAO:
Other than that I have now idea.
actually i dont think any of the new events are triggering for me
Do you play the lastet version? Are you using a mod? Or have you previously used a mod?
What do your info page say?
1593874267830.png

And for a few side note for generating update patchs:
  • image folder is the bigest of all (4.9 GB) and 92.3 % of the size of the whole
    • v10 image folder is "only" 531 MB or 11.5% of the whole
  • Therefore and update even if made it quiet simple for new image and the put the whole rest of the folder in it, would come too "only" ~ 1 GB.
1593875339724.png

So it could be an idea to split a release to:
  • engine part (without any image) and not alone capable of running
  • complete image pack with image from beginn to current game version
  • update image pack for the latest release
Only con would be when Runey altered some of the previous scene and you only install the update image pack, then you would have on your local disc the old scene and the new.

Other variante is to use a diff programm to identify the changes and build an archive with only the new/changed data. This can even be handled with a helper programm (yet I'm not the Windows program wiz, so I pass). From what I know from Linux this would only needed a small script.
Only to delete files from previous version needs a program who take care of it.

• Love
Reactions: MorganMaximara

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Only can say from my own viewpoint.
In 0.10 the event was bugged - or I played not long enough:unsure:. After I update to 0.10.1 (the one version I made the update patch), it is working for me.
It needed some time until Sylvia was willing to enroll in the slave school, but I could start the event.
Yet I'm not sure and goobdoob mentioned that Runey perhalps released more version with the same version number. Although if he done that I agree with goobdoob and think this is a big no go and Runey shall be chastise in his own dungeon.:ROFLMAO:
Other than that I have now idea.

Do you play the lastet version? Are you using a mod? Or have you previously used a mod?
What do your info page say?
View attachment 716729

And for a few side note for generating update patchs:
  • image folder is the bigest of all (4.9 GB) and 92.3 % of the size of the whole
    • v10 image folder is "only" 531 MB or 11.5% of the whole
  • Therefore and update even if made it quiet simple for new image and the put the whole rest of the folder in it, would come too "only" ~ 1 GB.
View attachment 716745

So it could be an idea to split a release to:
  • engine part (without any image) and not alone capable of running
  • complete image pack with image from beginn to current game version
  • update image pack for the latest release
Only con would be when Runey altered some of the previous scene and you only install the update image pack, then you would have on your local disc the old scene and the new.

Other variante is to use a diff programm to identify the changes and build an archive with only the new/changed data. This can even be handled with a helper programm (yet I'm not the Windows program wiz, so I pass). From what I know from Linux this would only needed a small script.
Only to delete files from previous version needs a program who take care of it.
im still downloading 10.1 but i also noticed nothing happens with nia, was i supposed to keep them as slaves? i dont exactly remember how their story worked other than you buy the 3 of them

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
im still downloading 10.1 but i also noticed nothing happens with nia, was i supposed to keep them as slaves? i dont exactly remember how their story worked other than you buy the 3 of them
Yep. If you're on the love route you have nothing. If you on the slave route you have the scene(s).

Reactions: TheDevian

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
PPS: If someone want to made a programm for me that can compare the two game folder and automatic made a patch folder, I would very much appreciate it.
I think such a program already was made so u just need to learn it :). It compares 2 folders and makes inno setup installer patch and has a lot of options.

Reactions: c3p0

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
You might as well have the option to buy the elf Serni (Drow) in future updates as well. You could also have the option of rescuing the elf from Ashley's past as well. In addition to more scenes with Ellen and Moon. The secondary characters are very interesting to the point that I forget the main ones.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who are your favorite Main Characters? >
Kali and Lin are still my favorites, thought Maria is close, Autumn is quickly gaining ground, and Emma lost a few points this update, though I am sure she will get them back before long.
Who are your favorite Side Characters? >
This was a lot more difficult, harder to narrow it down to 3-5. Lucia and Moon are easily in the lead, and I love Juliet too. I wanted to pick Kate, but she had a lot of support so I chose Jia. The Drow had to be chosen, and I also wanted to choose Hazel and a number of others, but I was out of slots.
I am also looking forward to more with Jin, the fairies, and harassing Nidra more.

Vannessa and her friend interest me, but we barely met them, though I hope we can show them that Kali is not a bad person. Maybe we can help out one of her causes or something... Hold some kind of naked fundraiser... :ROFLMAO:

Sarah was not in the list, she is also one I like a lot. For some evil reason, I want to knock her up the most. :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes