Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Du Bist auf einem gu...

sry old habit, you are on a good Way with this Game. From all things, the Android (I call her Tia) is definitly one of my favs. The Story (The big one slightly in the Background) is interesting. I takes me really wonder hows the Situation with the Elves will go further/end. Personally, i think the MC will become the Master of all Elves or free them, just simply it would make sense when you play the good Guy.
Well, anyway take your time, talk with someone about the Depression and get well. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey Yeah, suffered with depression my whole life, it's rough.

Some days, you just have to find what makes you happy, and focus on that for a while, try to ignore the rest of it. The right drugs can also go a long way, avoid depressants, like booze. Friends and family can help (if they are not the cause of it).

Just know that there are a lot of people pulling for you here, and if you need someone to rant to, send me a pm here or on discord, I am happy to listen anytime, and help if I can.

Reactions: KevinBlue18

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Runey Yeah, suffered with depression my whole life, it's rough.

Some days, you just have to find what makes you happy, and focus on that for a while, try to ignore the rest of it. The right drugs can also go a long way, avoid depressants, like booze. Friends and family can help (if they are not the cause of it).

Just know that there are a lot of people pulling for you here, and if you need someone to rant to, send me a pm here or on discord, I am happy to listen anytime, and help if I can.
I'm 90% sure that was a joke about Icstor.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If you need a break, do it. Mental/physical health is more important.

Maybe take a vacation to Turkey and stay at Harem Hotel :

You probably wouldn't have "wake up alarms" but it does have "Daily Maid Service " so who knows?

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Runey: Writes a lengthy and detailed description of the various elves, their technology, and how the colonization and enslavement went.

up close can be blurry
Me: So does this mean we'll get to see Lin in some cute glasses!?!?

Considering the fantasy direction this has gone in and all the world-building have you ever considered doing a game set in a more traditionally pseudo-medieval fantasy world at some point in the future?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
If you need a break, do it. Mental/physical health is more important.

Maybe take a vacation to Turkey and stay at Harem Hotel :

You probably wouldn't have "wake up alarms" but it does have "Daily Maid Service " so who knows?
I don't know about anyone else, but if the place doesn't have a Lin you can give head pats to, it's just not worth it. :cool:

Runey I confess that I suffer from depression at times, too. I'm sure there are others who could probably give you better advice, but I've always found that finding laughter helps me. Just remember that you have many people here who aren't just fans of this game, but are also fans of you. Regardless of anything else, I'm certain it's safe to say you have many supporters.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Considering the fantasy direction this has gone in and all the world-building have you ever considered doing a game set in a more traditionally pseudo-medieval fantasy world at some point in the future?
Yeah, so the HH world a very long time ago would have been very fantasy like. I've thought a lot about this world's past (as well as it's future) to help aid in the present. I don't want to spoil anything here since most of this will be explained in game eventually. But a game set in HH's world hundreds of thousands of years ago would be very interesting.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know about anyone else, but if the place doesn't have a Lin you can give head pats to, it's just not worth it. :cool:

Runey I confess that I suffer from depression at times, too. I'm sure there are others who could probably give you better advice, but I've always found that finding laughter helps me. Just remember that you have many people here who aren't just fans of this game, but are also fans of you. Regardless of anything else, I'm certain it's safe to say you have many supporters.
Humor helps with most things. :sneaky:
Yeah, so the HH world a very long time ago would have been very fantasy like. I've thought a lot about this world's past (as well as it's future) to help aid in the present. I don't want to spoil anything here since most of this will be explained in game eventually. But a game set in HH's world hundreds of thousands of years ago would be very interesting.
I will be interesting to see the future the player helps to create after the game too, as opposed to the darker web comic. :sneaky:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Humor helps with most things. :sneaky:

I will be interesting to see the future the player helps to create after the game too, as opposed to the darker web comic. :sneaky:
well actually us players do help out some at least ,, some dev's take our advice , and use it in their games ......;)

Reactions: TheDevian

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Most Devs : "Hurr durr...I'm going to release .01 6 times and get the moneys!"
Some Devs : "I guess I should do some backstory for the MC...maybe a landlady and a dead father..."
Very Few Devs : "A little worldbuilding might go a long way to immersing the players in my game."

Runey : "Hold my beer..."

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well actually us players do help out some at least, some dev's take our advice , and use it in their games ......;)
Yup, a number of active devs work with the community to help. Though I was referring to the MC, rather than the player themselves in this case. How he is helping to make the wold better for elves and others.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
first off to runey, take care of yourself dude. if you need to rest your mind for a bit, even if it does delay the next update, than do so. its not worth it to run yourself into the ground if you are already dealing with mental stress.

second, having to skip through the game a second time just so i have a save with the slave route for the elves is frustrating... i should have saved before that point... can anybody here tell me when the point of choosing a path pops up?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
first off to runey, take care of yourself dude. if you need to rest your mind for a bit, even if it does delay the next update, than do so. its not worth it to run yourself into the ground if you are already dealing with mental stress.

second, having to skip through the game a second time just so i have a save with the slave route for the elves is frustrating... i should have saved before that point... can anybody here tell me when the point of choosing a path pops up?
After you buy the elves, when you first interact with them, you get the choice for each one. Ann likes being a slave, the others do not.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
After you buy the elves, when you first interact with them, you get the choice for each one. Ann likes being a slave, the others do not.
thanks a ton :D

EDIT: on a side note, while replaying the story, i noticed that kate doesnt look like she works out except when she shows off her abs. her arms are a bit thin. unless she doesnt work out that much of course

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes