Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Definitely do not try to use the outdated mod with the current game version because many have reported the game crashes. The best word of advice I can give for anyone using Lain's mod is to wait to download/play Harem Hotel until after all of the bugfix patches are done and the mod is updated and released or you'll have some major problems.

Reactions: Interimaru

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So for anyone, here's the patch from 0.10.2 to 0.11 (as always Runey's offical Win version only). Grab it here.

Have fun, I'm going to hit the sack for now.

Last edited:

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
So for anyone, here's the patch from 0.10.2 to 0.11 (as always Runey's offical Win version only). Grab it here.

Have fun, I'm going to hit the sack for now.
Thanks for upload, but would it be possible to upload it to MEGA? Downloading a 1.15GB patch at a limit of 40KB/sec for 6-8 hours is a stretch

Reactions: Omik

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
game is dead if you can't get it under 5gig, no one is going to pay a third party to download your game.
Or learn a bit... 5 Gb is ridiculous now: you burn it easily each hour with full HD streaming, and any "commercial game" is easily ten times this size. My Steam folder is above 200 Gb, and of course everything was downloaded!

So, what to do:
  • Wait for Mega to restore your quota, finish the download. Requires patience, may be difficult for some people... :rolleyes:
  • Switch to another host service when you reach one's limit.
  • Learn some tricks:
    • For Mega - with sync client - and once quota is reached:
    • Close client (ensures it's CLOSED, not just reduced in tray bar).
    • Use a VPN to switch to another location/country (easiest way), or change your external IP (rarely possible without a proxy/VPN, but who knows, some Internet boxes MAY renew the DHCP lease each time...).
    • Relaunch Mega client: downloads starts again.
    • If it fails, either you didn't closed properly the Mega client or you need to change external IP again.
FYI, I just downloaded around 15 Gb today is less than one hour, only with Mega, and I didn't paid a cent for that...

Since I have a VPN for other reasons, it doesn't cost me anything to use it to trick their (very poor...) bandwidth checker. It could obviously be better to have torrents, but I highly doubt that people would maintain files available for a long time - leech mindset is more than a rule for several people here, it seems.

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
Capture.PNG
I keep getting this message, but there's no one at the desk and no email in the computer in protagonist's room. Soo... what am I missing here?

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
LOL no. NOPY is three times a long for me.
Only three times for you? Dude, you're lucky! For me, excepted with Mega, near every hosting system is near stalled and/or below 50 kB/s... Mega is around a THOUSAND times faster, not joking...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for upload, but would it be possible to upload it to MEGA? Downloading a 1.15GB patch at a limit of 40KB/sec for 6-8 hours is a stretch
That's appreciated, but it will take 2-3 hours to download the 1.1 GB update through that link vs. 45 minutes to download the 5.6 GB full version through Nopy.
For Nopy you need a invention and for Mega you must register, if you must register for Nopy I don't know. As I don't like to be registered on "every" site on the net, so no won't happen. If at all then Nopy.
And if anyone wants to upload the patch to other site, feel free to do so. You can ping me and will include your links to my post.

Reactions: DrFree

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Only three times for you? Dude, you're lucky! For me, excepted with Mega, near every hosting system is near stalled and/or below 50 kB/s... Mega is around a THOUSAND times faster, not joking...
500kb per second on anonfiles (file size 1.15GB) for me and my internet sucks get some better net :LOL:
On a real note, depends on the file size a lot of file hosting services limits download time by estimated file size so either way depending on location everyone is forced to wait :p

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes