MasterWill56

Oct 14, 2017
I haven't used the mod...but my save is still not working...I tried looking through the thread to see if anyone had answered this yet, but didn't find anything...can anyone help?

Reactions: Joe Banana

KirizukA

Feb 5, 2020
Can someone help me with the riddle, please (im dum). On earth i am dead, though i live on the moon. I am in no crater, but i'm in every bloom. I cannot move on my own, but i'm in each room.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I haven't used the mod...but my save is still not working...I tried looking through the thread to see if anyone had answered this yet, but didn't find anything...can anyone help?
You're better off starting again from the start, loads of the early stuff has been redone.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
500kb per second on anonfiles (file size 1.15GB) for me and my internet sucks get some better net :LOL:
On a real note, depends on the file size a lot of file hosting services limits download time by estimated file size so either way depending on location everyone is forced to wait :p
As I said, 50 KILOBYTES/s on all "free" hosting services is my norm... And then I usually get 50 MEGABYTES/s on Mega, sometimes I can even fill up my optical fiber connection (a bit more than 100 MBytes/s). As I said, it's not ten times better, but really thousand times better...

If you have good bandwidths with anonfiles/nopy, sincerely, I'm happy for you, really and without any irony. It may depends on where you live, but in Europe, it seems to be fucked up for anything but Mega.
Since their "bandwidth barrier" is more than a joke, I'll stick with them! :sneaky:

Anyway, it doesn't change the initial "problem": a 5 GB archive is near nothing now... We're not anymore at 33.6 kbps with dial-up modems, when browsers had a setting to NOT load images in order to save bandwidth and time... Excepted for mobile data plans, I don't know anymore someone who have a limited/charged bandwidth connection...

Reactions: c3p0 and IsItNotMe

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
As I said, 50 KILOBYTES/s on all "free" hosting services is my norm... And then I usually get 50 MEGABYTES/s on Mega, sometimes I can even fill up my optical fiber connection (a bit more than 100 MBytes/s). As I said, it's not ten times better, but really thousand times better...

If you have good bandwidths with anonfiles/nopy, sincerely, I'm happy for you, really and without any irony. It may depends on where you live, but in Europe, it seems to be fucked up for anything but Mega.
Since their "bandwidth barrier" is more than a joke, I'll stick with them! :sneaky:

Anyway, it doesn't change the initial "problem": a 5 GB archive is near nothing now... We're not anymore at 33.6 kbps with dial-up modems, when browsers had a setting to NOT load images in order to save bandwidth and time... Excepted for mobile data plans, I don't know anymore someone who have a limited/charged bandwidth connection...
Completely agree with you there, I use MEGA most of the time just because it's a simple solution to everyone's problems, unless MEGA is blocked in your country then I really feel sorry for you :LOL:

Reactions: Wisblade

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Even if I only started playing at the last release? I'm down to start again if so...but hoping to fix my save somehow if the older stuff hasn't been redone this release
According to the Changelog in the OP, a total of twelve of the early scenes have been redone as well as a change in the requirements to do one of Maria's scenes. I suppose one might think that starting a new game might not be completely out of the question. ;)

Well, that was easily then i thought. Thanks
A (seemingly) little known secret about Kate's riddles is that you can usually find them and the answers through a Google search. For instance, I found the riddle you asked here:

(Kate's is #4)

Lain has been out for a while due to some people reporting her Patreon.
The good news is that she's back, but there's an issue right now in that many of the games she's made mods for updated recently, so it could take her a bit to update them all.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

dod123

Nov 5, 2019
Should do the trick... Don't remember exactly, but everything should be maxed out or quite close to.
1-1 is for Elves' love route, 1-5 is for slave route.
Im sorry if this is a silly question, i cant find how to get the saves to load. I tried searching the forums but there are 1141 pages lol. So i download this save and drag it into the save spot but when i load the game nothing pops up in loading.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes