CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
Well after I choose the love route for elves and come back from Elf Queen event, I'm struck. No more event trigger. I wonder if I need to grind more stat for new event open for others girl? Until now I only completed Android route. Looking guide for Autumn ( only got her 2nd repeatable scene) and 3 elves (both slave and love route event)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well after I choose the love route for elves and come back from Elf Queen event, I'm struck. No more event trigger. I wonder if I need to grind more stat for new event open for others girl? Until now I only completed Android route. Looking guide for Autumn ( only got her 2nd repeatable scene) and 3 elves (both slave and love route event)
You can't really do one girl at a time, you need to work on all of the girls. If you are stuck on one, put her aside for a bit and try talking to the others.

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
I am an Android user of this game. I have seen this game and downloaded it, but I don't know how to play this game. I only have some choices at the beginning of this game, and no other ones are returned to the start page. Who can tell me how to download and play this game?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am an Android user of this game. I have seen this game and downloaded it, but I don't know how to play this game. I only have some choices at the beginning of this game, and no other ones are returned to the start page. Who can tell me how to download and play this game?
I don't know about the phone version, but for most things, to advance the girl's story, you go to her door and click 'talk'. Sometimes you have to wait a few days between events. Otherwise, just walk around and talk to people.

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
Not sure what I screwed up, but I keep getting a message saying I have to get Kali's friendship higher (She's at 79 affection!) to talk to Andi in her room in the evening. I'm at v0.11.1.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Not sure what I screwed up, but I keep getting a message saying I have to get Kali's friendship higher (She's at 79 affection!) to talk to Andi in her room in the evening. I'm at v0.11.1.
Friendship is the story event counter (*Talk* at the girls' doors), not the affection, so that's what you're missing.

Reactions: TheDevian

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
So did I miss a Kali event? It's not an option at her door.
At least one, yes. And the *Talk* option is only available if the girl is actually present in the room afaik, so you should check if that's the case or try another time of day / a few days later (in case you just finished one of her events).

Reactions: Runey

renshijian

Aug 29, 2020
I entered from the start screen, and after a short story of less than 1%, I returned to the start screen. Who can answer, or you can tell me the address of the complete APK file. thank you

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
You can't really do one girl at a time, you need to work on all of the girls. If you are stuck on one, put her aside for a bit and try talking to the others.
Yeah I know. I mean "struck" here is that there is no new "talk" option available for me, only repeatable event and the story stopped for 1 week. So I wonder I need to raise more stat, or I must pass some more week.

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
This is probably one of, if not the best game I've played. The story, the dialog, and the interactions are so well thought out, and set up throughout the story. I wish there were a bit more options when it comes to customizing the girls more through dialog and interactions like shared outfits, more outfits, getting Maria to keep her nipple piercing in, or get another one, and more interactions with all the girls.

I can't wait to see how the story develops, the relationships evolve, and what future content gets released.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
I would recommend speedrunning to Maria's new friendship 10 event, then continuing your save. That's the only thing you'd miss if you only continued. But most of the recreated stuff is repeatable content, so there isn't a big reason to restart unless you're a die hard fan :)

So what you're saying, while answering this other bloke, is I should start over. :D

Thanks for putting all this effort and time into this enjoyable game I am really grateful for it.

santoryuiai

Dec 8, 2018
For santoryuiai and everyone else interested:
This is my end of v0.10 savegame - all events completed, but I've started all over with 0.10 and haven't bothered collecting all traits again yet. (The sanctuary is in full slave mode, well treated, but slave mode (for appearance))
Enjoy.
Thanks a lot kind sir. <3

Reactions: icesun

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I know. I mean "struck" here is that there is no new "talk" option available for me, only repeatable event and the story stopped for 1 week. So I wonder I need to raise more stat, or I must pass some more week.
Most of the stats are unrelated to any of the story events. The most likely thing is you need someone else's story or you are missing a clue.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes