dalgas

May 24, 2020
It said repeateable scene with moon in her dorm but I don't have the slightlest clue on how to repeat that scene and it doesn't appear on the gallery either

Any ideas?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Well, is there any content after that? Everything else is done, and according to changelog there shouldn't be anything left, but can never be sure
What do you mean by the twin's events? Can you describe the scenes? I've completed everyone's story events up to the last update. For this update, I still have the Android scene, one Maria scene, and the 2 twin scenes (unless the bed was one of them) left to see. As for the Android, there are more story events for the Android after the university scene.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The game is already compressed from a total size of 60 - 70GB. You can simply download mega's free app and get rid of the limit and get faster download speeds if you don't want to use one of the many mirrors.
actually with the app there is still a limit. the limit is 35gb storage and 50 gb transfer which gets reset to 40 gb every 24 hours if you have reached max.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i do have a question. i have noticed when in lins room doing anything you will see her stats on the right but i have only seen this with lin. is this supposed to be with all characters or lin only ? as i think its a good idea and it should be for all characters in my opinion as it makes it easier to see where to focus. so far i like the changes made to the start of the game (like kali)

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
It seems to randomly trigger about a week after the last event with other girls. I was on the 2nd floor when it happened and might have clicked her door or the stairs down.
Thanks I'll try that although I'm pretty sure I've played more than a week already, I'll see if moving around a lot will trigger anything

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Can someone just breakdown and give me the answer to the newest riddle that you have to type in the answer, in a spoiler.

ChrisZZT

Sep 25, 2018
There will not be a release made for android because the game has grown too large, but there are instructions within the last few pages that explain how to play the PC version on an android.
The game is already super heavily compressed as it is, so compressing it more is not a solution.
Thanks!

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption, unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts with the other rpy files, then the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = ??
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental)
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
Tried the autumn one and got the message that it was wrong. "autumn"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey After doing Maria's final event for this update, if you invite her out to eat, she still says she will split the bill with us, even if it is the day or so after, might be good to change that.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes