Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Dates with Lin, Android, Autumn, and any others you want to work in (Jin).
Maybe we could take them to Juliet's store, and try on/buy them an outfit (watch them change in the middle of the store if exhibitionism is high enough like Lin).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow you don't ask for much lol. Walkies would be great though since they really like playing as puppy and kitty. You call them clones do you like them better that way or do you just not use the code for whatever reason?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wow you don't ask for much lol. Walkies would be great though since they really like playing as puppy and kitty. You call them clones do you like them better that way or do you just not use the code for whatever reason?
Well, not like I expect all of it, but hey, he asked for ideas. XD

Discord habit. Some things we don't talk about publicly. ;)

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
discord doesn't like them being twins? That's weird.
Aa said above, Discord can be checked by Patreon.

And Patreon doesn't like incest stuff, rape stuff, mind control stuff and any other heavy stuff.

But at the same time, Patreon is really biassed on whom they enforce this...

For some, they're so forceful that some devs had to straight up remove their games and with some they just completely ignore it...

It's really unfair...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But at the same time, Patreon is really biassed on whom they enforce this...

For some, they're so forceful that some devs had to straight up remove their games and with some they just completely ignore it...
I'm pretty sure patreon isn't biased, they just did/do the least they have to do get away with it without losing their payment processors.

Back in 2017 when the big ban happend, they hit the really big games which actually advertised the incest on their pages, like DatingMyDaughter, SummertimeSaga, BigBrother, etc. and in those cases they were actually really strict and wouldn't even allow step siblings and other shortcuts to unban them. Even back then many smaller games and those which only had "stepcest" (like the Twist back then) got away without being harmed.

But let's be honest, since then not much has happened. At least I'm not aware that anybody actually got their account seriously suspended and most devs are kinda happy in that grey-zone, where they can just release a patch or do something similar and won't be bothered by patreon. By now I'd actually say that it's pretty safe to have incest in your game as long as you don't advertise it and long as you at least try to hide it.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.16.2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

Link:

hh1.jpg hh2.jpg hh3.jpg hh4.jpg hh5.jpg hh6.jpg hh7.jpg hh8.jpg hh9.jpg hh10.jpg hh11.jpg hh12.jpg hh13.jpg hh14.jpg hh15.jpg hh16.jpg hh17.jpg hh18.jpg hh19.jpg

Last edited:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'm pretty sure patreon isn't biased, they just did/do the least they have to do get away with it without losing their payment processors.

Back in 2017 when the big ban happend, they hit the really big games which actually advertised the incest on their pages, like DatingMyDaughter, SummertimeSaga, BigBrother, etc. and in those cases they were actually really strict and wouldn't even allow step siblings and other shortcuts to unban them. Even back then many smaller games and those which only had "stepcest" (like the Twist back then) got away without being harmed.

But let's be honest, since then not much has happened. At least I'm not aware that anybody actually got their account seriously suspended and most devs are kinda happy in that grey-zone, where they can just release a patch or do something similar and won't be bothered by patreon. By now I'd actually say that it's pretty safe to have incest in your game as long as you don't advertise it and long as you at least try to hide it.
I dunno...sometimes it feels biassed...

For example, one game can have heavy mind control mind breaking and rape and get away with it without a worry.
While another game (forgot the name of the ggame, I'm sorry) had to remove a few whole scenes just cause there was some light unconsensual implications...

Sometimes it just feels like a minefield.

Reactions: Runey

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
What sort of content would you guys like to see in v0.15?
I'd like the possibility to remove the pegs from the Ropes outfits, I'm using them as approximation of a Naked outfit so having something on the nipple feels weird, and looks painful
Alternatively I'd like a dedicated Naked outfit, whichever is easier for you to do.

Maybe MC and another girl with a strapon double teaming another girl?
About that, isn't it cannon there's an extremely realistic dickgirl module for Androids that exists?

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I dunno...sometimes it feels biassed...

For example, one game can have heavy mind control mind breaking and rape and get away with it without a worry.
While another game (forgot the name of the ggame, I'm sorry) had to remove a few whole scenes just cause there was some light unconsensual implications...

Some of that comes down to reporting (as well as how blatant the content is). There are vn's that are virtually identical (LI/relationship/render) where one will be constantly taken down while the other is safe due to people reporting one of them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

I think in this case it's pretty important to be somewhat specific. As said before, these games which were among the unlucky ones to be hit in that 2017 crackdown had just bad luck and had to serve as some kind of example. But since then it's been somewhat quiet as far as I'm aware.

In general it's just a huge grey area. As long as a game has few(ish) patrons and nobody complains patreon certainly doesn't care at all. But once a game starts to grow and gains a certain prominence on patreon, some people file complaints, etc. that may look different.

I'm not saying that's a good situation, but it's certainly better compared to a really strict enforcement across the board. I think it's fair to say though, that patreon really doesn't want to ban games and only enforces this stuff when they kinda have to.

Last edited:
Reactions: GraveXMachina

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Like everyone else; more time/lewdz/etc with my personal favorite side girls (Kate and Hanna in my case) and you obviously can't go wrong with more Lin and/or Kali time.
Content-wise? Finding Ms Rin (is that her name? I suck at remembering names), or at least getting closer to it. I so want to see the smile on Ashleys face if/when the MC brings her to the hotel.

Other than those little personal wishes, which I fully admit are just me being greedy for my preferences, just keep doing what you are doing and heading in the direction you want.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Like everyone else; more time/lewdz/etc with my personal favorite side girls (Kate and Hanna in my case) and you obviously can't go wrong with more Lin and/or Kali time.
Content-wise? Finding Ms Rin (is that her name? I suck at remembering names), or at least getting closer to it. I so want to see the smile on Ashleys face if/when the MC brings her to the hotel.

Other than those little personal wishes, which I fully admit are just me being greedy for my preferences, just keep doing what you are doing and heading in the direction you want.
It's Ms Ren and yeah, same.

Though I wonder if she'll still be the same person she know or was drastically changed by everything she went through.

We could potentially end up in a scenario where we find her and she's become a completely different person and might break Ashley's heart.

Pls dev, don't do this to us...

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
It's Ms Ren and yeah, same.

Though I wonder if she'll still be the same person she know or was drastically changed by everything she went through.

We could potentially end up in a scenario where we find her and she's become a completely different person and might break Ashley's heart.

Pls dev, don't do this to us...
Ren! Thanks!
Thats pretty close for me, I really do suck at remembering names. Especially ones that are not regulars.

Even if he was willing to do that to us, I don't think Runey would do that to Ashley. The poor girl has already been through hell, and is finally starting to heal. If anything, I think it would just turn into a case of not being able to find Ren or her no longer being alive.
Sure; Ren is probably not 100% the way Ashley remembers, adults rarely are when it comes to kids memories, but I don't think Runey would kick Ash that hard.

Reactions: namelessone22

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm no good with this imagining what I want tbh. In general I would like to see content with Autumn, Nia and Sylvia ramped up but I can wait. :cool:

Lin's probably working on overthrowing the humans, that can wait. Android probably working on blowing up the planet, that can wait too. Ashley's babysitting fairies, she can wait. Kali's at school, we have to leave her alone so she can graduate and take care of us financially. She can wait. The clones are busy freestyling the sex and trying on clothes...they can.....wait.

Oh man, that got long. :D I should write something about discord I suppose. Done. :p

Horst82

Aug 20, 2019
Runey
For 0.15 or following I would love to see the same character development you are doing. I love the way that you went away from the hard switches between some of the early Character Episodes to a really gread flow. You managed to make the story and even the inbound sex believable.
I personally would be grateful when I would try to get "the small things" in there. For example when Maria in the morning asks how I would like my eggs - why not have the option to really have breakfast with her. Give the characters time to be... persons. The small interactions of a day to show how cherished they are.
Or when the MC asks Ellen to expand the Hotel - why not show the MC painting a new room, perhaps someone comes in to help or brings him a much needed Coffee and cookies - they share a short kiss. Something like that. Things that aren't dates - but show that they all care about each other.
I feel that these kind of interactions would add to the believable flow and if you introduce them from the beginning it would even help with the "immersion" breaking that a girl would somehow want to be banged from someone he met "5 minutes" ago (I am exxagerating of course) It would explain why Kali in the beginning begins to trust the MC and opens up if they shared a meal in the kitchen and talked about stuff - something like that.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Runey
For 0.15 or following I would love to see the same character development you are doing. I love the way that you went away from the hard switches between some of the early Character Episodes to a really gread flow. You managed to make the story and even the inbound sex believable.
I personally would be grateful when I would try to get "the small things" in there. For example when Maria in the morning asks how I would like my eggs - why not have the option to really have breakfast with her. Give the characters time to be... persons. The small interactions of a day to show how cherished they are.
Or when the MC asks Ellen to expand the Hotel - why not show the MC painting a new room, perhaps someone comes in to help or brings him a much needed Coffee and cookies - they share a short kiss. Something like that. Things that aren't dates - but show that they all care about each other.
I feel that these kind of interactions would add to the believable flow and if you introduce them from the beginning it would even help with the "immersion" breaking that a girl would somehow want to be banged from someone he met "5 minutes" ago (I am exxagerating of course) It would explain why Kali in the beginning begins to trust the MC and opens up if they shared a meal in the kitchen and talked about stuff - something like that.
Morning breakfast with different girls sounds like a nice idea.
Maybe when you wake up you're given the option to have it with one or multiple girls and you could just talk with them.

Another nice idea is something I liked in Mystic Manor, where everyone gets together once a week to hangout and go like to the beach or dinner.
Maybe have like a weekly event where the main girls all get together and also sometimes one or two side girls join in for an activity.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes