WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I am loving the slowish build to the inevitable "climax" of this game... The writing on the wall looks to be very interesting!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

RaikezKaria

Aug 19, 2020
Just updated from v0.13 to v0.14.1 and the game won't load, something about a term being defined twice? anyone have a work around for this besides starting a 10hr+ save from scratch?

Error: " ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1609699818, 1) is defined twice, at game/gui.rpyc:4 and scripts/gui.rpyc:4. "

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just updated from v0.13 to v0.14.1 and the game won't load, something about a term being defined twice? anyone have a work around for this besides starting a 10hr+ save from scratch?
You're updating from 0.13.2 or on a earlier 0.13.x version?
You need to have 0.13.2 (or later) to update to the latest version.

Reactions: freedom.call

RaikezKaria

Aug 19, 2020
You're updating from 0.13.2 or on a earlier 0.13.x version?
You need to have 0.13.2 (or later) to update to the latest version.
I managed to fix the issue by deleting the game folder and reinstalling from scratch. Since save files were in roaming data it seems to have cleared the issue with duplicate file paths.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I didn't use the "update" file, i did a clean download of the new 0.14.1 , and merged it with my 0.13 file since i missed a few of the updates. Same way i have updated in the past with no issue.
Maybe or not.
But never, never, never merge files on a game that aren't intended to be merged.
If you have the 0.14.1 archive, then just extract it in a new, empty folder. That is all you need to do.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: freedom.call
Oct 15, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
First of all, thank you for updating/improving the mod in Lain's absence! :) I'm not sure if you have a thread for suggestions so I'll make them here I guess, but let me know if there is a dedicated one. Currently, as far as I know, there is no way to replay Lain's custom scenes that she added to the game unless you happen to have a save at that particular scene, I think it would be a great addition to be able to replay them in some way.

My other suggestion would be to add the Android's lust variables to the cheat menu, currently it is only available for the other characters with lust events but not her.

Thanks again for providing us with your mod(s)! :)

Feb 1, 2022
What sort of content would you guys like to see in v0.15?

I would like to see

will be able to get pregnant.
There will be two levels of pregnancy: ( pregnant gives birth )

1>) Pill Pregnant 100%.
2>) 0% with the Birth Control Pill.

The mechanism is based on the percentage of fertility, which will change every day.
It will be possible to increase fertility with special pills or reduce it to 0% with the Birth Control Pill.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I would like to see

1>) Pill Pregnant 100%.

The mechanism is based on the percentage of fertility, which will change every day.
It will be possible to increase fertility with special pills or reduce it to 0% with the Birth Control Pill.
I very much doubt that a feature like that will be added.

I'd expect pregnancy maybe in the last update shortly before the game is finished but certainly not in 0.15.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would like to see

1>) Pill Pregnant 100%.

As has been said many times here, pregnancy will only be added once a girl's story is basically over. But you will get it eventually. I doubt it will be that involved though...

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm guessing it will be more about impregnation than pregnancy, if anything.
'I'm pregnant'
'Good good'
The end. :D
Maybe... maybe not.... given the politics of of Syl'anar and Lins wish to have children with the MC a lot of change has to happen first.

Overthrowing a fascist government is not easy... the hard part though is changing peoples minds... that's a process that takes generations.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Maybe... maybe not.... given the politics of of Syl'anar and Lins wish to have children with the MC a lot of change has to happen first.

Overthrowing a fascist government is not easy... the hard part though is changing peoples minds... that's a process that takes generations.
I think when people say they want pregnancy, it doesn't need to have been said that the MC has brought about some legal changes that will protect his half-elf children. Its a foregone conclusion.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I think when people say they want pregnancy, it doesn't need to have been said that the MC has brought about some legal changes that will protect his half-elf children. Its a foregone conclusion.
You are right of course.
I just wanted to point it out because egorfilipenko_Belarus was talking about pregnancy content for v0.15.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Can I throw out a few suggestions that are sort of related :
1)Relax in the upgraded gardens (with maybe some nookie/exhibitionism)
2)small passive income from garden, Lin mentions growing things, could plant some flowers/fruit/veg to make the hotel self-sufficent, maybe even link that into selling excess at a farmers market or such... which could lead to seeing how other elves get treated by their owners (because we only really see a small amount of everyday life outside of the hotel)
3)something to drain money besides upgrades (which usually lead to more money) and outfits/toys. Hotels have operation costs too, and while I know Ellen handles the admin, would be nice to have a more active role as a manager, even if it is just getting weekly/monthly reports from Ellen about how well the hotel is running.

I know these are small things to ask for, but are huge projects in terms of amount of work/coding, but I think these would just enhance the game and its world.

"I also have some plans for the area behind the garden, though they aren't solid plans yet. I'm considering turning that plot of land into an interactive farm where you can grow food stuffs to save on grocery shopping, Tinu and Hops to make some extra cash, Lust crops to raise and lower a character's lust stat, and an experience multiplayer crop, which would double the stats gained during your next interaction with a character. (Such as gaining 2 Submission instead of 1 in the dungeon for one action.) This would all begin as a new active way to gain some money, but would eventually turn into a passive source of income once you make Jin the gardener in her story. But this all of this is still being considered and may not make it into v0.15."
When your suggestion from months ago might get used... mmmm the feels Runey! the feels!

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
it's been a while since i last played HH.

i dont knew if this has been a thread in a topic but is Ms. Ren(ashley story) is she just a back story character or something? (im currently at the event where the mc saw a fairy and i buy peni btw) i feel like the last open bed at the sanctuary will be ms ren spot.

cheers

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
it's been a while since i last played HH.

i dont knew if this has been a thread in a topic but is Ms. Ren(ashley story) is she just a back story character or something? (im currently at the event where the mc saw a fairy and i buy peni btw) i feel like the last open bed at the sanctuary will be ms ren spot.

cheers
Well Ashley is looking for her and I'll be surprised if she doesn't appear at some point.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes