alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh.. it goes further than that. I won't say more than this for the purpose of not spoiling any of Runey's plans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh boy. Oh fucking boy. I wonder who the hell it is. :unsure: I've only been around since .13 but if it's someone I'm familiar with, I wonder who the crap it is.
Sounds like she's more than a possibility at this point then, but given how little that sounds like there is, she could still be scrapped easily in favor of another. That's a precarious position to be in for a video game character with how easy it would be to just scrap her entirely compared to someone as developed as Ashley or Lin. Those two are so developed at this point that it would probably be a nightmare to remove them and that's just thinking of the logistical side from a programmer's perspective, not including reactions after the fact.

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys, can i please get game save for this version? I had to format my pc so none of my old saves work anymore T-T

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey guys, can i please get game save for this version? I had to format my pc so none of my old saves work anymore T-T
Well, I can offer you a save 99.9% done or I can offer you the save I am currently working on, my 14th run, day 37.

If you don't want either, that's fine. :)

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Well, I can offer you a save 99.9% done or I can offer you the save I am currently working on, my 14th run, day 37.

If you don't want either, that's fine. :)
Would it be okay if i asked for both? Then i can choose from there. Thank you so much for the help, homie <3
Also, stupid question but on which folder do i put the save files?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Would it be okay if i asked for both? Then i can choose from there. Thank you so much for the help, homie <3
Also, stupid question but on which folder do i put the save files?
Sure, let me save my current thing.

Alright, here's the breakdown of the files:

1-1 is the full save with nearly everything done; main girls, side girls, & sanctuary elves
Truestory code used. TONS of money thanks to the console command.
Lin is on a LOVE route and Jin was cured of her addiction.
MOST main girls Exhib/Sub maxed out, minus Autumn & the Android (whom I named "Miyu")
Nia & Sylvia are on LOVE paths
Not all pinups are unlocked, so that'll give you something to do for fun.

1-5 is the current save
Truestory code used, again, TONS of money. bar, Dungeon, Garden & everthing else is already built
Lin again on LOVE route. Haven't done anything with Jin yet but buy her & initially denied her advances in the lobby.
Hardly no Exhib/Sub done yet, except for Lin once. Her obedience is in the high 30s. Again, Android is named "Miyu"

So 1-5 is pretty much still open enough for you to enjoy. I was currently in the middle of allowing Lin to sleep in the bed for the 2nd time. A few events have been done with each current girl (Lin, Kali, Maria & Ashley)

Enjoy!

Files go here:

C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel

EDIT: Use the computer in MC's room to change the name. Just type in "changename" and make it whatever you want

Last edited:

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Sure, let me save my current thing.

Alright, here's the breakdown of the files:

1-1 is the full save with nearly everything done; main girls, side girls, & sanctuary elves
Truestory code used. TONS of money thanks to the console command.
Lin is on a LOVE route and Jin was cured of her addiction.
MOST main girls Exhib/Sub maxed out, minus Autumn & the Android (whom I named "Miyu")
Nia & Sylvia are on LOVE paths
Not all pinups are unlocked, so that'll give you something to do for fun.

1-5 is the current save
Truestory code used, again, TONS of money. bar, Dungeon, Garden & everthing else is already built
Lin again on LOVE route. Haven't done anything with Jin yet but buy her & initially denied her advances in the lobby.
Hardly no Exhib/Sub done yet, except for Lin once. Her obedience is in the high 30s. Again, Android is named "Miyu"

So 1-5 is pretty much still open enough for you to enjoy. I was currently in the middle of allowing Lin to sleep in the bed for the 2nd time. A few events have been done with each current girl (Lin, Kali, Maria & Ashley)

Enjoy!

Files go here:

C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel
Hey, thanks again! But even though i put them at them at that folder, my game doesnt recognize it. I asked because i was wondering if i maybe had it wrong. No new save files showed up when i put your saves on said folders, do you have any idea what the problem is?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey, thanks again! But even though i put them at them at that folder, my game doesnt recognize it. I asked because i was wondering if i maybe had it wrong. No new save files showed up when i put your saves on said folders, do you have any idea what the problem is?
Honestly no, but I know with NLT games you have to have a pre-existing save in order for them to work. So try moving the two files I gave you to the Desktop. Start a game, and save it in those two locations (first spot top row) and last spot top row. Then overwrite those saves with what I just gave you and see if it works

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Honestly no, but I know with NLT games you have to have a pre-existing save in order for them to work. So try moving the two files I gave you to the Desktop. Start a game, and save it in those two locations (first spot top row) and last spot top row. Then overwrite those saves with what I just gave you and see if it works
Unfortunately, didnt work. That said, its alright, ill just grind through it again, should be easy enough w/ walkthrough and cheat mods. I appreciate the effort though, thanks man!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Unfortunately, didnt work. That said, its alright, ill just grind through it again, should be easy enough w/ walkthrough and cheat mods. I appreciate the effort though, thanks man!
I wonder why it didn't work. I've never had issue downloading saves for Ren'Py games before even without an existing save already there. Maybe someone else will shed light on it. Sorry about that. :(

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I have no idea why, but F95 changes the names of files when you try to download them. Just rename the files by deleting every character up to and including the "_" symbol and the files should work then.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hey, I'm just about to start playing this, but thought I would ask; I've got a major creampie and lactation fetish, and want ed to know if there's a specific girl I should chase to fulfil both (or just lactation) fetish. Can somebody please advise? Thank you!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
F95 tends to put random numbers in front of the name of a save, any downloaded file really, did you get rid of those? The first thing you should see in a proper save is 1-1 or 1-5 for those save slots.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I had noticed that and made the name the same as the mock save files i made to be replaced, still didnt work, it just corrupted the old save files. Its alright guys, seriously, you did more than i could ask of you all. <3
Out of curiosity, did you remember to replace the save both in the Appdata location originally mentioned as well as the copy in the Game/Save folder of the game?

HigurSan

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys, having a bit of a problem.

I'm at 36 friendship with Ashley and have been seen v0.12. The prompt for the next 'Talk' shows up but it says to increase Felicia and Emma's Friendship... thing is, is that they're maxed out on all stats, their story through v.0.13 is complete, and I cannot find a way to cause anything else with them to come up.

Any ideas?

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Sorry, just a repeat request here; can anybody please tell me which girls have lactation in this game? Thank you.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes