zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'll admit I was tempted to not reply due to the use of the extra large font size (please stop).
It looks like you may be on 0.15 and not updated your game to to 0.15.1.
Your best bet would be to re-extract Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc.zip into a new folder.
Re-extract Harem Hotel-v0.15.1-Patch.zip into a new folder.
Copy the contents inside v0.15 update folder into Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc.
Re-extract my mod [Runey]la_HaremHotel-0.15.1.rar inside the Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc saying yes to overwrite files.

I had a similar problem when I first tried to test my mod but I had originally posted my 0.15 mod for the 0.15 release and the testers did not have this issue either.
What I ended up doing is using my last save from 0.14.1 which was in the Lobby and instead of clicking on Runey's "you've now completed girl-x's story" but clicked on the Bar icon. Once I left the Lobby I was able to begin to test my mod version of the game without issue.
I'm using version 0.15.1, I downloaded the patch before downloading the mod, I started a new game to correct the bugs in my translation, I had already presented a bug in Maria's mission but I could continue, but Ashley's mission 19 didn't I could skip it, I had to put the original script file and remove the entire mod folder to pass this mission

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
It's under "Let's have some fun" > "Cunnilingus"

You need to unlock the option in her story first, of course. And if you decline it in the story you're told you will never be able to do it in the future.
Thank you, I found it. I literally thought it would be Lin sitting on your face!!!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
See what I just posted above it may help.
I found another bug in the mod, I had fun with kali in the anal, using the hentai clothes and this bug appeared

all anal options are also giving this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 156, in script call
    call screen lobbygirls
  File "game/mod/MyOverrides.rpy", line 4255, in script call
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("floor1.webp", "floor1dh.webp", [
    call screen lobbygirls
    call screen lobbygirls
    call screen lobbygirls
    call screen lobbygirls
  File "game/mod/MyOverrides.rpy", line 7685, in script call
    call lustsystem
  File "game/mod/MyOverrides.rpy", line 464, in script
    jump kalianalhentai
ScriptError: could not find label 'kalianalhentai'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen lobbygirls
    call screen lobbygirls
    call screen lobbygirls
    call screen lobbygirls
    call screen lobbygirls
  File "game/mod/MyOverrides.rpy", line 7685, in script call
    call lustsystem
  File "game/mod/MyOverrides.rpy", line 464, in script
    jump kalianalhentai
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'kalianalhentai'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.15.1
Sun Apr 17 01:36:38 2022

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
There is no "Ignore" button anymore (new RenPy version?). Rollback leads me into the same problem. And I don't know where the autosaves are?

Sorry!
When you load/save a file, there are two other panels before Page 1, "Quick Saves" and "Automatic Saves." Try and load one of them and push the "Back" button and it should fix itself.

Reactions: TheDevian

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
Doesn't Linux run .sh instead of .exe?
right click the mouse on harem_hotel.sh select properties then click permissions and check the Allow executing file as program.
then double click on .sh file and click run.

Thank you so much guys! That was the info I needed. For some reason I couldn't find out what a native Linux file is called, every search I tried was telling me I need to use wine on the exe to play stuff via console commands, but now with the .sh it works perfectly for me on my Steam Deck.

Reactions: Runey

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
I'll admit I was tempted to not reply due to the use of the extra large font size (please stop).
Your best bet would be to re-extract Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc.zip into a new folder.
Re-extract my mod [Runey]la_HaremHotel-0.15.1.rar inside the Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc saying yes to overwrite files.

I had a similar problem when I first tried to test my mod but I had originally posted my 0.15 mod for the 0.15 release and the testers did not have this issue either.
What I ended up doing is using my last save from 0.14.1 which was in the Lobby and instead of clicking on Runey's "you've now completed girl-x's story" but clicked on the Bar icon. Once I left the Lobby I was able to begin to test my mod version of the game without issue.
Hi,
My problem is I saved on the black screen at end of 0.14.1 where I am being told whose quests I have completed so I do not have any icons to click on. On trying to rollback it stops before an actual picture appears.
yes, the script file has some bugs, I had to remove the file and the mod, and put the original script file to pass the bug
Thank you.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020

Hi,
The only way I can get the game to run is to rename your scripts.rpyc file.
I did that, went further into the game, saved on a picture screen.
Undid the rename and started the game again.
Same failure.
I found this comment on this subject in lemmasoft

TL;DR you probably accessed something outside of the part of the code you were in. When calling a function, only globals (that have already been initialized) and stuff from within the function you called works, generally speaking. Editing live code will often bork that up.

Regards,
David

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kurokon179

Jun 7, 2020
hey guys,it could be just me beeing to stupid or something like that,but i cant seem to make any progress with maria anymore. should be like the 29th event or something but there is no *talk* option and in other areas isnt anything triggering either.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
For some reason when I try to add this mod I can't load my game
More info please.
Is it crashing after you load your game and after the game starts telling you that you've completed girl x's story?

yes, the script file has some bugs, I had to remove the file and the mod, and put the original script file to pass the bug
I'm using version 0.15.1, I downloaded the patch before downloading the mod, I started a new game to correct the bugs in my translation, I had already presented a bug in Maria's mission but I could continue, but Ashley's mission 19 didn't I could skip it, I had to put the original script file and remove the entire mod folder to pass this mission
I found another bug in the mod, I had fun with kali in the anal, using the hentai clothes and this bug appeared

all anal options are also giving this error
If you are using a translation that may cause some issues.
Also keep reading.

Hi,
The only way I can get the game to run is to rename your scripts.rpyc file.
I did that, went further into the game, saved on a picture screen.
Undid the rename and started the game again.
Same failure.
Renaming scripts.rpyc won't really do much as my scripts.rpy is still there and Ren'Py will recompile scripts.rpy back into a new scripts.rpyc. The issue comes from all the improvements Runey made to the game for the 0.15 release which can confuse Ren'Py and cause issues for some. Also there has been at least one other person that has posted on here of having this issue on the clean unmodded version of the game too so it's not specific to my mod.

I've had several people who both played from their last save from 0.14.1 plus them Starting A New Game with no issue, let alone all the people who have download this version of the mod and played without issue.
Keep in mind all I've done to the code is add to it. But for sanity's sake I will, as soon as I can, take a clean version of Runey's 0.15.1 scripts.rpy and manually re-add back in my additions to ensure that nothing got botched during the backporting of his changes for 0.15/0.15.1 to my mod.

I've still got to finish my mod update for DMD with got updated last Friday before going back to this mod and trying to do any more with it.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
More info please.
Is it crashing after you load your game and after the game starts telling you that you've completed girl x's story?

If you are using a translation that may cause some issues.
Also keep reading.

Renaming scripts.rpyc won't really do much as my scripts.rpy is still there and Ren'Py will recompile scripts.rpy back into a new scripts.rpyc. The issue comes from all the improvements Runey made to the game for the 0.15 release which can confuse Ren'Py and cause issues for some. Also there has been at least one other person that has posted on here of having this issue on the clean unmodded version of the game too so it's not specific to my mod.

I've had several people who both played from their last save from 0.14.1 plus them Starting A New Game with no issue, let alone all the people who have download this version of the mod and played without issue.
Keep in mind all I've done to the code is add to it. But for sanity's sake I will, as soon as I can, take a clean version of Runey's 0.15.1 scripts.rpy and manually re-add back in my additions to ensure that nothing got botched during the backporting of his changes for 0.15/0.15.1 to my mod.

I've still got to finish my mod update for DMD with got updated last Friday before going back to this mod and trying to do any more with it.
Sorry my bad. I renamed both.
The game is running OK and the Mod window opens bottom right and still gives you pointers as to what to do.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Renpy does seem to have some weird issues.
Regards
David

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
The game is running OK and the Mod window opens bottom right and still gives you pointers as to what to do.
Please keep your old last save that was not working if you have not overwrote it yet, for testing if you haven't already overwrote it yet.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Please keep your old last save that was not working if you have not overwrote it yet, for testing if you haven't already overwrote it yet.
Only save that would be overwritten would be a quick save.
I keep everything . Earliest is July of 2021
.Started on Page 3 for some reason and am now at top of page 4..

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes