Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Walk in. Splash dirty water on your forehead. Find a seat. Sit on a slab of wood with 4 other people. Stand up. Mumble shit. Sit down. Stand up again. Kneel on the little thing and kill your knees. Mumble shit again. Wonder what the fuck you're doing. Stand up again. Sit back down. Pick up the little book. Drop the book. Fumble to pick the book up off the floor. Give up trying to follow the story in the book and just sit there looking dumb. Stand up again. Listen to shitty singing. Sit back down...
Don't forget your

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Hotel [v0.15.1 Public] [Runey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 9,81 GB / 2,89 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 9,78 GB / 2,85 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 2,28 GB / 597 MB - Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1-update-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): -

Update Only v0.14+ to v0.15.1 crunched
Extract and follow the instructions of the "READ_ME.txt".

Download (Update): - - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
With these 'harem' games it seems you spend time/accomplish goals w a girl to get her into your harem, then
you can just ignore her from there on if you want and she'll stay in your harem. I wonder if Runey ever thought
about implementing a feature whereby the girls would lose interest in the relationship if ignored and even decide
to leave the harem.

Seems that it would be a good requirement to be necessary to spend at least some time each week with each girl.
Might be hard to implement but seems like a realistic idea.

Cheers

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
With these 'harem' games it seems you spend time/accomplish goals w a girl to get her into your harem, then
you can just ignore her from there on if you want and she'll stay in your harem. I wonder if Runey ever thought
about implementing a feature whereby the girls would lose interest in the relationship if ignored and even decide
to leave the harem.

Seems that it would be a good requirement to be necessary to spend at least some time each week with each girl.

Cheers
That seems a bit too hardcore. As of now, the lust system and the rewards that come with it act as an incentive to continue interacting with the girls. Maybe if more variety activated at random chances was added to the rewards that would achieve the same effect.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
to leave the harem.

Cheers
Well they do show up and bug you for sex if you ignore them with the whole lust thing. I mean shit, Ashley basically sleep-rapes you. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
to leave the harem.

Cheers
This would detract from the story, or even completely ruin it in the case of a girl leaving the harem. Every piece of the puzzle needs to be present for the picture to be complete.

Harem Hotel is mostly a visual novel. That could work if the story wasn't important and this was more of a sandbox.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah Ashley does. Wouldn't break my heart if that happened in real life.....like A LOT! lol

Wasn't necessarily saying Runey should do it, just wondering.....

One thing HH seems to do better than others is to keep having more back stories on the characters. I like that a lot.
That helps to feel like the MC is staying involved with each girl more.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Oh, Hey Runey, How ya doin?

I understand what you mean. But was just kinda messin. Haven't you noticed that before, though?
I think it would really a pita to program and keep up with it, because, like you said, it could break a lot of story lines.

Still might be an interesting feature somewhere/sometime.

Cheers

(otoh, I guess we play these games to NOT deal with normal life...)

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
That's true. Real life's software is terribly outdated. I mean, we have to actually date people before we can get to the fun and commitment part of the relationship. Sometimes even hand holding is involved, gross. :HideThePain:
More importantly…giving headpats to randos (or even non-rando) irl makes people loose their minds…life software needs an upgrade!!!

dabeeuuteeef

Sep 16, 2021
anyone has a full save from the previous version? my game wont progress after the latest patch and it looks like i might have to re-download the entire game again

DeniqXD

Apr 13, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v2 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989

I installed Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v2 Public) now the 5rd Error screen when loading on some ren'py games in Harem Hotel
even with yea i have all Up to Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v2 Public) and everything else, whats needed. but as soon i get into the Game Harem Hotel v0.15.1 , Error screen when loading on some
Could someone please tell me what can be the Reason, when i have installed all correct with

^_^ if anyone can help out ^_^

1.jpg

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I installed Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v2 Public) now the 5rd Error screen when loading on some ren'py games in Harem Hotel
even with yea i have all Up to Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v2 Public) and everything else, whats needed. but as soon i get into the Game Harem Hotel v0.15.1 , Error screen when loading on some
Could someone please tell me what can be the Reason, when i have installed all correct with

View attachment 1785292
Your game version and mod version must match up.

It sounds like you have the v0.15.1 mod, but your error is showing that your game version is on v0.15.

Reactions: TheDevian

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

The error message means you either did not install Runey's 0.15.1 update or did not install it correctly because welcome2.webm is a part of the 0.15.1 update.

You need 0.15 then update to 0.15.1 the add my 0.15.1v2 mod.

Reactions: TheDevian

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I named her Chise.... I'm an hardcore otaku... :)
The facepalm was because you self identified as …
however there are a couple (weirdos :ROFLMAO:) that went another way:unsure::love:;)
… a … wEIrDo … /s
I like what you did there ;)

my quote and tongue in cheek observation was mostly because of the ~10 folks that mentioned their Androids name … there was a lot of names starting with “A” (7-9) which (to me) is a funny datapoint.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The facepalm was because you self identified as …

… a … wEIrDo … /s
I like what you did there ;)

my quote and tongue in cheek observation was mostly because of the ~10 folks that mentioned their Androids name … there was a lot of names starting with “A” (7-9) which (to me) is a funny datapoint.
Ah!Ah!Ah! Don't worry, I didn't take an offense by that, also yes I'm a little weird and re reading my post I would have facepalmed myself honestly, I looked like a troll and it wasn't my intention....
I should have added that I liked all the names that were chosen, they are all fantastic honestly, but you gave me the opportunity to said that now so thank you. :giggle: :giggle: (y)

Reactions: Strike-10

halosom

May 7, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v2 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Thank You for the update. So far I've ran into 2 errors when clicking on the Mod button and then going to the Side Girls. 1st error is for Ellen, when I click on the Main Story for Ellen I get an error message and 2nd one is Jin, when I click on her Main Story I also get an error message. I clicked everything else in the mod to see if I get any other error messages and have not found any other then the 2 I just mentioned. Any idea what is causing these 2 errors? I've done as you instructed about the save and clicking on the Bar Icon before clicking on the Mod if you're wondering. Listed both errors below.

Ellen Error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 156, in script
call screen lobbygirls
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1412, in execute
screen mod_ellen_story():
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1416, in execute
drag:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1421, in execute
has fixed:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1428, in execute
if ellen_complete15:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1433, in execute
text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Time: {/font}" + mod_ellen_story_times[ellen_friendship] pos (27, 105)
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1433, in <module>
text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Time: {/font}" + mod_ellen_story_times[ellen_friendship] pos (27, 105)
IndexError: tuple index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen lobbygirls
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1416, in execute
drag:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1421, in execute
has fixed:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1428, in execute
if ellen_complete15:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1433, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1433, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.15.1
Sat Apr 30 19:56:36 2022

Jin Error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen lobbygirls
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1896, in execute
screen mod_jin_story():
screen mod_jin_story():
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1900, in execute
drag:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1905, in execute
has fixed:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1912, in execute
if jin_complete15:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1917, in execute
text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Time: {/font}" + mod_jin_story_times[jin_friendship] pos (27, 105)
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1917, in <module>
text "{font=mod/OSB.ttf}Time: {/font}" + mod_jin_story_times[jin_friendship] pos (27, 105)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call screen lobbygirls
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen mod_jin_story():
screen mod_jin_story():
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1900, in execute
drag:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1905, in execute
has fixed:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1912, in execute
if jin_complete15:
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1917, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Guides.rpy", line 1917, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.15.1
Sat Apr 30 19:57:10 2022

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes