KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Well, technically this man might be on to something
Given what the post says, my guess would be roughly 6-8 weeks before the update comes out. That's just a guess, though, since it all depends on how many bugs Runey needs to squash before it's ready for the public.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They might never recover from that barrage of meme's.
I figured since I just posted about a few hours before that, and I saved the urls so I don't have to reupload them every time, might as well go all out there. lol
I feel like the maid.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner
Sep 13, 2020
Do we have an updated walk through mod of the latest version yet? I just got back into playing my favorite vns after a five month break from them

Sep 13, 2020
Considering the author of the recent walkthrough mod is currently fighting Cancer, there's not going to be a mod for a while.
I saw where he has been battling cancer and prayers to him and his family. B e nice if we could get a mod author that doesn't mind sandbox vns to do a walk through for us

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I saw where he has been battling cancer and prayers to him and his family. B e nice if we could get a mod author that doesn't mind sandbox vns to do a walk through for us
Someone tried, but they said for anyone to pick up where the other left off would require a high level of skill.
They had posted one, but it made everyone's game crash, so we got the mods to take the link back down, because we got tired of telling people to stop using the mod.
Use the search box, top right corner of the window, and you might be able to find the answer to what is holding you up.

Sep 13, 2020
Someone tried, but they said for anyone to pick up where the other left off would require a high level of skill.
They had posted one, but it made everyone's game crash, so we got the mods to take the link back down, because we got tired of telling people to stop using the mod.
Makes sense tbh not a lot of people read the thread a lot. I mighttry to pick it up again and see the improvements just hope my new saves work for the next update since this is a new rebuild of it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Considering the author of the recent walkthrough mod is currently fighting Cancer, there's not going to be a mod for a while.
The good news is that he is starting to do better, and will begin trying to work on mods again, as his strength allows.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-10213471
Others have tried, but it is too complex.
You don't REALLY need it, as you have the wiki and us, if you get stuck.
And the game will soon add more things to make the mods even less needed.
And just to maintain a general motif...

Sep 13, 2020
The good news is that he is starting to do better, and will begin trying to work on mods again, as his strength allows.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-10213471

Others have tried, but it is too complex.
You don't REALLY need it, as you have the wiki and us, if you get stuck.
And the game will soon add more things to make the mods even less needed.
And just to maintain a general motif...
I don't use wiki or on fourms much mostly on our official discord for f95 zone which yes does exist. I play in full screen so I can't use the wiki plus with my adhd my memory is not good so walkthroughs help me to understand if I lost track of plot with the choices. Overall, glad he is doing better just got to take it easy and go at his own pace and try to find some enjoyment and something to focus on.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't use wiki or on fourms much mostly on our official discord for f95 zone which yes does exist. I play in full screen so I can't use the wiki plus with my adhd my memory is not good so walkthroughs help me to understand if I lost track of plot with the choices. Overall, glad he is doing better just got to take it easy and go at his own pace and try to find some enjoyment and something to focus on.
Well, here is the wiki for this game.

...and the discord for the game is in the OP.

And like I said, we are generally happy to answer most questions here, as long as it is not one that has been asked hundreds of times before, and could be found with a simple search. ;)
If you don't know, you can change the search results in your profile, and sort by date, and that makes the results a lot more useful.

Also, like I said on the last page, there is no need to rush anything in this game, just take your time, and explore your options.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
Sep 13, 2020
Well, here is the wiki for this game.

...and the discord for the game is in the OP.

And like I said, we are generally happy to answer most questions here, as long as it is not one that has been asked hundreds of times before, and could be found with a simple search. ;)
If you don't know, you can change the search results in your profile, and sort by date, and that makes the results a lot more useful.

Also, like I said on the last page, there is no need to rush anything in this game, just take your time, and explore your options.
Thanks for the advice! I love his Bonds of Blood game it looks good and I even played it

• Star-struck
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes