Adrwen

Mar 10, 2019
Even without the mod, the game tells you to buy Maria's bartender outfit when you visit her. It also tells you to buy Moon's outfit when you need to proceed with her events as well.

Simply visiting the bar should have told you "something" that you needed in order to proceed with Moon's next events, you shouldn't need to guess what you have to do/haven't done.
Yeah, going to the bar told me that I had to come back near closing time. Going to the bar in the evening told me nothing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, going to the bar told me that I had to come back near closing time. Going to the bar in the evening told me nothing.
That is why we made the wiki.
Runey is planning to add a phone and calendar to make things even easier than they are now, but I am not sure if he will get it done for the next update or not.

Reactions: darlic

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How many people you got in there?
Well, I haven't really done much myself, but there are a number of people working on it. Though most of the work has been done by one or two guys.
(When I say 'we' I mean the community at large)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
  • Updated to and for the 16.1/16.2 updated content
  • Note: I still need to go back and redo the incorrect "when and wheres" in the WT for Starting a New Game and this will take me some time.

My first update to the WT/Cheat mod since my cancer hiatus. I still have work to do but I wanted to get something out due to how long the game has been out with no update to the WT/Cheat mod.

Link while waiting for the Mods to add my post back to the OP:
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-2-runey.12760/post-7406608

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Have you asked Moon to change her outfit ?
Imagine not putting her in the cat maid outfit. Black is so her color. Who cares about the cat ears (I mean they're cute but still). The red is just so not the best look for her.

All the cis guys in the forum looking at me and wondering wtf I'm talking about with talking about her color and not caring about the kink element.

Tythesly

May 23, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.16.2)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-9577746

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
When you say you have to fix the when and where's what do you mean exactly?

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Maria was her getting fucked on the beach for her new exhibitionism scenes.
Lin, yeah, leaf outfit anal.
Sylvia was the one right before he pees on her in the kitchen (slave route).
Kali was the Cunny Exhibitionism event.
Autumn was the unlock scene for the exhibitionism, when he fingered her in the restroom for the first time.

...and yes, most of them were flipped and rotated.
Actually Autumn's face is from her Serve Nude 3/3 exhibitionism event.

And unless Lin's face was from an older anal scene (before it was redone) or some other anal scene that's not the repeatable one in her room, that face is from something else.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019

And unless Lin's face was from an older anal scene (before it was redone) or some other anal scene that's not the repeatable one in her room, that face is from something else.
TheDevian makes his own images / meme's to post here.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I took the screen shots myself, but there was some work done on them, like flipping around, filling in gaps, and so on. Let me see if I can find them again...
TheDevian makes his own images / meme's to post here.
Mostly... I do occasionally steal one from the discord if no one else posts it, and it seems appropriate at the time. lol
Like, I didn't make this one... XD
2Q (1).png

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes