TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She has the cat outfit and had all trainings. I even deleted the last training (on day 220+) and repeated it in hope it would maybe trigger the next event

The mod i added around day 180, means there was a long time in Vanilla 16.1 it doesnt trigger
Did you try checking here?

Did you make sure to do the right spanking events?
Is the new update only remade content? I like this game, but not enough to replay the whole thing. It'd take forever trying to get back to where I was.

EDIT: If I start a new game how much would I need to play through before the end of the remade content? I kind of want to start a new game in a seperate slot, see the remade content, and then jump back to my 15.2 save.
There was a ton of new content, and no, it did not require a new game to see it.
Hummm ... someone is cheating :ROFLMAO:
The down side of using assets other people make. lol

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I ran through the entire game in 48 hours, and I wasn't in any particular rush. I did skip repeatables a lot, but mostly just because I like to grind out stats early so that I can do any variable reliant scenes, like public nudity stuff.

I'm sure that if I was trying to rush through it I could have cut a couple hours of that total. But Runey is probably right with their 10 hour estimate for all the early content, as that includes some remakes involving Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria, and Android. And there are more remakes coming for Android.

It's worth playing through though. Fleshes out the characters a lot more early on, makes the archetypes they started as into facets of well rounded characters, instead of one note fuckholes.
I want to replay the game, but I also don't want to replay the game. I'll probably just stick with my current save.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Harem Hotel [v0.16.2] [Runey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 10,69 GB / 3,24 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.16.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 10,66 GB / 3,21 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.16.2-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 1,17 GB / 421 MB - Harem_Hotel-v0.16.2-update-crunched.7z
= ~30,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unofficial Update Patch v0.16.1 to v0.16.2 (uncompressed / compressed)
Size: 27,3 MB - Harem_Hotel-v0.16.1-to-v0.16.2-update.7z
Instructions: Copy/move the contents of the archive below to the "game" subfolder and overwrite the existing file.
Download: -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

RatdungReggie

Jul 10, 2020
Anyone know if theres still a way to get the update only version of 0.15?

Edit: Managed to find an old link. To anyone else in the future who may want the previous update only patch, even though its not posted on f95, the links should still work on the Patreon. You just have to find the post announcing the build release and there should be a variety of links. Some of them won't work anymore, but if you're only going back 1 or 2 updates it's likely at least one of them will. Editing this comment as a note to myself and to help anyone else who has this problem.

Edit 2: Just realized I had 0.15 the whole time, I just never renamed the original folder from 0.14 and didn't realize the 0.15 patch was installed. Gonna go jump into a lake now.

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
So I updated to 16.1. So I have a game in progress, is it necessary to start a new game right now? Can I continue my current one?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So I updated to 16.1. So I have a game in progress, is it necessary to start a new game right now? Can I continue my current one?

If you're like day 20? Sure. If you're not? I wouldn't. If you don't know the scenes that changed you aren't likely going to need to replay it or will notice. Some content, assuming you know what changed, you might be able to watch from the gallery (assuming it's been added). Either way, I would only start fresh if you have a very new game or it's been several versions since you last started over.

For reference, I normally start a new character every 2-3 major updates so I can see what changed.

Reactions: TheDevian

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Did you try checking here?

Did you make sure to do the right spanking events?
There was a ton of new content, and no, it did not require a new game to see it.

The down side of using assets other people make. lol
Well maria never showed up in the bar, so the Breaking Glass event never happened

Anyway, i start a new 16.2 game with mod since i had a gamebreaking error with autumn that cant be ignored. But that will need some time, played the game 2 months ago from start to end and now again (with skipping much story) for now its just overplayed for me to enjoy it again

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i think some scenes needs to be reworked
Ellen scenes and mixed with Maria before Ellen and Maria scenes Lin had helped Ellen fuck MC but when it came to Maira shes acted like it's her n MC's first time

same with Facility and Emma with Ashley they had all meet when they moved into the Hotel and played around with MC but on Ash's path when she stays late to catch up Facility and Emma act like its their first time seeing MC and his cock

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I still miss the old Jin. There's a lack of girls the MC can bed who have big tits and we had to lose one of the best.

Why isn't Ann involved in more... well in ANY scenes? Am I the only one who would like to see more involving her?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I still miss the old Jin. There's a lack of girls the MC can bed who have big tits and we had to lose one of the best.

Why isn't Ann involved in more... well in ANY scenes? Am I the only one who would like to see more involving her?
YES PLEASE

I want to see Ann (and Jin) roaming around the house with her own slut outfit just like all the other girls (let them use the shower too). And let me summon them to dungeon (Peni and Cira are welcomed too)

and this random elf on the slums is so cute <3
1670941203886.png

Last edited:

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
ICYMI, here is Runey's plan for v.0.17 and more:

Dev Diary #1
Hello everyone! I would like to start posting Dev Diaries every other Monday or something to get feedback on some of my plans. As the game is currently in early development it can be hard for my intentions to be clear so I would like to start posting my intentions and hear what you all have to say.

Plans for v0.17 and beyond
There are many concepts being workshopped in my head, both story and mechanical. I want to make Harem Hotel as enjoyable as possible, much more than it currently is. Right now this means increasing the available choices you have at any given moment. So what will this look like?
A Farmable Garden:
  • As many of you probably know from my v0.16 dev post, I intended to add a farmable garden to hotel, behind the currently accessible Garden area. But this was delayed for many reasons.
  • A farmable garden would be an active source of income and usable items, which would later unlock into a passive source in Jin's storyline once she takes over.
  • Maintenance would be required through watering, bug spray, fertilizing, etc. First done by you, then by Jin automatically.
  • Actively gaining income can be fun to an extent, but when grindy becomes a chore. This is why it will be active in the early game when that money matters more, but passive once the income is negligible.
  • The garden could include food crops such as potatoes, onions, cabbage, tomatoes, etc. This will save you money, as there are so many mouths to feed.
  • The garden could include cash crops such as Tinu, Hops, or maybe even an ingredient for Naki.
  • The garden could include stat crops such as lust beans to increase lust manually, or something that causes an experience multiplier to stat, such as gaining 2 anal points during a single action instead of 1.
Interactive Mobile Phone:
  • Can provide extra context before and after story events
  • Characters can send you nudes after unlocking certain stats
Making Sex Completely Optional:
  • Could unlock a SFW path (not that you would want to)
  • Allows for a possible SFW version of the game to be released in more markets (for free)
  • Gives you more choices to play how you want, and skip content you don't want to see.
Expanding the "How are you?" Dialogue:
  • The "How are you?" dialogue changes as you advance each character's story, but not enough.
  • Can add context to how a character feels after each event or major action.
  • It shouldn't be more than a handful of lines for each new response, keeping it to the point.
  • Should make the characters feel more alive.
Adding Themed Music:
  • The music options are currently very limited, this is because sound files can bloat the filesize.
  • But an optional "DLC" could be downloaded if that becomes an issue.
  • Many story events and locations could benefit from themed music, which would increase immersion.
  • Does anyone here know how to compose music?
Remakes, Remakes, Remakes:
  • Many scenes are still in need of improvements, some visually, some through better writing. Android's early content specifically has begun to stick out now that most of the other content has been remade.
  • My goal is never to remove, but improve.
  • Some repeatable sex options, exhibitionism options, and most of the dungeon content could probably be remade. I will need help finding inconsistencies.
Side Character Content:
  • Side characters like Kate, Vanessa, Ellen, etc are planned to get repeatable content in the hotel. As well as their friends.
  • The Hot Springs is a place for outsiders to enjoy your hotel, soon you'll be able to enjoy them ;)
  • Dungeon content is on the table.
More Explore Content:
  • The "Explore" feature is only 25% - 33% done
  • More locations will be added when they are ready, current ones will be expanded.
  • As well as a new "District" with three locations to visit. This district would be in a nearby forest with a cave.
  • This would allow more perspective to be shown, including with Drows and more rural people.
  • Eventually all Explore content will be replaced with Tier 2 Explore content, which will allow you to revisit the same places after they have changed.
Holidays:
  • Holidays provide great opportunities to show off a culture and what they value most.
  • A calendar system may be added, in which case birthdays may also be mechanically present.
  • Some Holidays already exist, but they don't always have much significance. That can change.
  • Some Holidays will be story based, and some will be mechanical (Such Lin's Midlari)
  • Unification Day - In some ways like an 'Independence Day', but in other ways the complete opposite. This is a day when people dress up like it's the medieval era (When Syl'anar was founded) and recreate the culture "Cowboys vs Indians" style.
  • Elvish Cultural Holidays - Each culture has their own holidays, such as the Common Elf's Midlari, or the High Elves worship of the moons. These can be expanded upon as well.
A new Main Character:
  • Yep, that's still coming.
Gallery updates:
  • Yeah, I'll get to it. Eventually all events will be available.

And that's all for now! Please let me know what you think. Suggestions are always helpful as well :)
All of this is only possible due to your support, I would not be able to do this otherwise. So thank you!

Stay updated with HH on and
And don't forget we have a !

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So you can not play until version 20+
Yes, you can't, but I think you actually mean you do not want to play.:geek:
So, nice to know. Didn't change anything for me and possible a lot of other folks who will play Harem Hotel 0.16, 0.17, and so on.

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Yes, you can't, but I think you actually mean you do not want to play.:geek:
So, nice to know. Didn't change anything for me and possible a lot of other folks who will play Harem Hotel 0.16, 0.17, and so on.
Yep, I don't want to)
I'll be waiting.

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 2232861
I hope that Runey will allow us to take that elf away from the slums and let her live in our sanctuary. Also, I am not sure but isn't she (and that elf from that fast food joint that Nia tried to save) owned by some gang members? She could have some informations that I could use to destroy the gangs, or maybe she has some informations that would prove that some people on my Revenge List are working with the gangs or getting cuts from profits from drug sales, or maybe some of the people on my Revenge List are actually the leaders of the gangs, and I could use these informations to get my revenge.

I really want to get some revenge.

(LOUD BONK NOISE)

OUCH! Why, Nia? That really hurt! What? What do you mean by that? No, I am not obsessed with revenge! Just because I keep talking about wanting revenge so much doesn't mean that I am obsessed with revenge!

(LOTS OF LOUD BONK NOISES)

OUCH! OK! OK! OUCH! STOP! I WILL STOP SAYING R-WORD SO MUCH, I SWEAR! OUCH!

Last edited:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
View attachment 2232861
Since Runey plans on fleshing out these background characters, I feel like we'll be seeing more from her and have some sort of conflict with her pimp and she'll end up in our care.

I want to replay the game, but I also don't want to replay the game. I'll probably just stick with my current save.
I have the same problem too lol. I replayed the game for 0.16 and it took way longer than I thought it would. I like replaying to see the new content and also just to have the story and role playing elements make sense (like exploring the city at the beginning of the game, when you're supposed to). I like how Runey plans out adding and remaking a lot of early game content, and I'll definitely still be replaying the game after each update, but it takes so damn long lol.

Besharia

May 6, 2018

I agree I need Old Jin back and more scenes with Ann. Ann is super awesome. I need more big titty girls in general. I'm gonna start a new game now I want to see what changed.

EDIT: I should probably clarify. I like Jin is coming clean (there's a pun in there somewhere) I just miss the thicc body with big tits.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes