ElyS_M4h

Aug 14, 2017
After done the sexual event with Sylvia, we cant repeat that, or, see it on the gallery ?

If so, anyone have a have for this event ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
After done the sexual event with Sylvia, we cant repeat that, or, see it on the gallery ?

If so, anyone have a have for this event ?
No, events generally don't get added to the gallery until the next update, and not all get added. You will want to save before each event, if you want to go back to old ones.
Very, very, very, very, very, very, very true, but the other option would leave even more of them asking where the mod is.
Yeah, it's really a 'no win' situation.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
You just answered your own question, the ! means there is content to see, that and the INFO page. Try checking the .
Thanks, that is what I suspected. I didn't even know there was a wiki, that is very helpful, thanks for the link.

One of the mods should add the Wiki to the OP.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
By the way, what is the best way to increase the girls lust value? Kali for example is at 2/9, and nothing I do seems to increase it. Is it just by passing time without sex?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
By the way, what is the best way to increase the girls lust value? Kali for example is at 2/9, and nothing I do seems to increase it. Is it just by passing time without sex?
Any event that increases their 'slut' score, will increase their lust, once it is unlocked.

Reactions: Smarmint

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Just so that everyone knows. The Moderators came down from Mount Olympus and removed the link to the walk through mod from the original post.
So, we may have fewer people whining about issues with the game because of using the older mods, but we may have just as many whining and asking where the mod is.
I suggest referring them to the Universal Ren'py mod and informing them that if they have issues with that installed, that no one here can help them.
I've used it with other games.
It does work, but it takes a bit to figure out.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-13-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
I feel that referring the same people that had trouble with outdated mods to the universal mod and expecting them to figure out how to use it is gonna be even more of a hassle... :HideThePain:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I feel that referring the same people that had trouble with outdated mods to the universal mod and expecting them to figure out how to use it is gonna be even more of a hassle... :HideThePain:
That is why I suggested telling them that if they had problems, that no one here can help them.
It will be use at own risk.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Me: There is no working mod, use the wiki, that's what it's there for. :p
And, to add to TheDevian's point, there will be no version-correct mod for the foreseeable future: one modder that was working on this has largely disappeared and the other is seriously ill. Use the wiki or, heaven forbid, play the game on your own and unassisted.

Click on the link in my signature to find out more about Lord Ashram, the most recent mod creator, and his status.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And, to add to TheDevian's point, there will be no version-correct mod for the foreseeable future: one modder that was working on this has largely disappeared and the other is seriously ill. Use the wiki or, heaven forbid, play the game on your own and unassisted.

Click on the link in my signature to find out more about Lord Ashram, the most recent mod creator, and his status.
There is no Mod.png

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Any chance we can get like a community certified save file with everything done 'correctly' up to the last update for those of us who want to hop into this new one without the Ashram mod? I've been willingly patient in waiting for Ashram's mod but given it could be months before we get it if at all i want to finally get into the latest update, but i had a perfect save (locked to the mod though), every scene played with maximum variant flags unlocked before each scene... i really don't want to go through the entire game again just to see the new patch even if some things have been redone, i'd rather see that stuff in a full playthrough once the game is done. I've seen some saves posted but they each have something suspect about them, hence wanting a community verified 'official' save for those coming off the locked mod saves.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any chance we can get like a community certified save file with everything done 'correctly' up to the last update for those of us who want to hop into this new one without the Ashram mod? I've been willingly patient in waiting for Ashram's mod but given it could be months before we get it if at all i want to finally get into the latest update, but i had a perfect save (locked to the mod though), every scene played with maximum variant flags unlocked before each scene... i really don't want to go through the entire game again just to see the new patch even if some things have been redone, i'd rather see that stuff in a full playthrough once the game is done. I've seen some saves posted but they each have something suspect about them, hence wanting a community verified 'official' save for those coming off the locked mod saves.
You know what, sure. I don't normally do this, but here you go. This is the end of 15.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You know what, sure. I don't normally do this, but here you go. This is the end of 15.
Thanks man, big thanks. You can't throw the update patch into a modded main file and end up with an unmodded main file can you? 99% sure you can't so i guess i'll have to redownload the entire game again :ROFLMAO:

Silverthorn

Apr 7, 2020
Is this still on the path of getting darker and darker content, or has it returned to a more lighthearted tone? I quit after the DNA test and was wondering if I should bother coming back.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes