wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Idea - I wonder if when you go and visit the girls before you go to sleep, if they stayed in the pyjamas during the scenes? Some of them look quite cute in them. Or if they become an additional outfit?

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I don't recall which president the person worked under, but there's a somewhat famous book/quote about power and how it isn't so much that it corrupts, but that it reveals.

Any amount of power can give a person the opportunity to abuse that power in a way that suits their desires. We see this all the time when minor e-celebs have a sexual assault scandal. That small amount of power reveals their nature.

Our society has some shit do deal with when it comes to sex, consent, and whatnot, and so certain sexual proclivities are of the more common "natures" that reveal themselves when power comes into play. And some of those things our society has to deal with include the way it upholds youth and virginity, which is why so many of the truly wealthy and powerful are on the flight manifests for that one rich pedo dude. (I'm just really bad with names as you can tell.)

For android, power does indeed reveal as well. It reveals her insecurities, it reveals the ways MC and Maria, and others have failed to give her a proper perspective on what's right. And ultimately, it reveals her most important nature, that of desiring to survive. And then she goes into that deep cycle of depression, begins resolving way too many loops in a desperate attempt to figure out how she's going to survive in a world that despises her without ever knowing her. And she comes out of it, not as skynet, but as the Geth.

She doesn't seek to terminate humanity for its own sake, she seeks to create more of herself, and link them together neurally in a way that makes them more than the sum of their individual parts. It's literally the Geth, without the initial war started by the quarians.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I don't recall which president the person worked under, but there's a somewhat famous book/quote about power and how it isn't so much that it corrupts, but that it reveals.
He worked for no president. John Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton, also known as 1st Baron Acton, was the 13th Marquess of Groppoli in the Tuscany region of Italy as well as a former British Parliament member.

Last edited:
Reactions: polycentric

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hello Runey,

Thanks again for your great work, your game is definitely my favorite. I wanted to know if the French translator is still on the project or not, because I haven't heard from him for a while and I'd like to know where the French translation is at.

Thanks very much !
We had one a long time ago, but he has since completely abandoned the project without a word. So whatever progress he made is gone. Since then, many teams have been set up for any language that people volunteer for. I'm not sure what the progress currently looks like, but it is being worked on.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
He worked for no president. John Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton, also known as 1st Baron Acton, was the 13th Marquess of Groppoli in the Tuscany region of Italy as well as a former British Parliament member.
No... That guy said your quote, which I contended, with another paraphrased quote, from a person who worked for a president... one sec, I'm more awake now, I'll google it.

“But although the cliche says that power always corrupts, what is seldom said ... is that power always reveals. When a man is climbing, trying to persuade others to give him power, concealment is necessary. ... But as a man obtains more power, camouflage becomes less necessary.”
Robert A. Caro, and I was wrong about his relationship with a president. He wrote Lyndon B. Johnson's biography, for some reason I thought he was also on staff.

The point I was making is that larger quote I attempted to paraphrase in my initial post. The old cliche is flawed. The reality is that power reveals.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Robert A. Caro, and I was wrong about his relationship with a president. He wrote Lyndon B. Johnson's biography, for some reason I thought he was also on staff.

The point I was making is that larger quote I attempted to paraphrase in my initial post. The old cliche is flawed. The reality is that power reveals.
Both are right actually.

Lord Acton based his observations on good hearted who sought power to create positive change many of whom became corrupt although there were a few that resisted corruption and never became corrupt.

Robert Caro based his observations on people who were already corrupt when they sought power.

Reactions: c3p0

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
We had one a long time ago, but he has since completely abandoned the project without a word. So whatever progress he made is gone. Since then, many teams have been set up for any language that people volunteer for. I'm not sure what the progress currently looks like, but it is being worked on.
Hello,

Thank you for your answer! I will wait quietly.

Feb 28, 2022
  • makeitrain = Gives you $1,000
  • makeitstorm = Gives you $999,999
Of course you can use them more than once

Harem Hotel Cheat Codes – Stats
Max the stats of the character of your choice, or max all the character’s stats

• jumptoend = Maxes out every character’s stats up to the last update, gives you all the money, and more.
  • jumptoend_lin = Maxes out Lin’s stats
  • jumptoend_kali = Maxes out Kali’s stats
  • jumptoend_ash = Maxes out Ashley’s stats
  • jumptoend_maria = Maxes out Maria’s stats
  • jumptoend_bot = Maxes out Android’s stats
  • jumptoend_F&E = Maxes out Felicity & Emma’s stats
  • jumptoend_autumn = Maxes out Autumn’s stats
Harem Hotel Cheat Codes – Extra Scenes
Get some exclusive scenes with this codes:

• slaveroute_nia = Changes Nia’s route to the Slave Route
  • loveroute_nia = Changes Nia’s route to the Love Route
  • slaveroute_sylvia = Changes Sylvia’s route to the Slave Route
  • loveroute_sylvia = Changes Sylvia’s route to the Love Route
More Codes
  • add10days = Adds 10 Days
  • changename = Changes your name
For those who are wondering how to enter cheat codes: Cheats codes are entered by going to the player's room, clicking on the computer, then clicking the notepad icon...

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game got boring fast. There is no goals in the game.. no missions.. no quests.. it's a pure sandbox where you roam around trying to find a girl and progress.. no tracker.. it's absolutely 100% pure sandbox with pointless wandering around.. I need some sort of tracker with goals or a story to keep my interest.. too bad for 3D art is decent but that is all it has going for it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Game got boring fast. There is no goals in the game.. no missions.. no quests.. it's a pure sandbox where you roam around trying to find a girl and progress.. no tracker.. it's absolutely 100% pure sandbox with pointless wandering around.. I need some sort of tracker with goals or a story to keep my interest.. too bad for 3D art is decent but that is all it has going for it.
How to show you haven't played the game without saying.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
There's a set of icons in the bottom right of the screen when a new day starts showing who has events ready. That's really all the tracker you need. There's not a ton of gameplay compared to some other games on here, but there's a massive amount of story. Your post is like saying you dropped a book before you finished the first page; it says a lot more about you than the thing you're reviewing.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes