TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Edge" is where you send the girl away, and her Lust will keep increasing. "Finish" satisfies her Lust, and it gets reset back to zero.
I am just glad I finally got all 3 stars, now I can enjoy the level 6 events without feeling guilty about 'wasting' a chance or save scumming.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I am just glad I finally got all 3 stars, now I can enjoy the level 6 events without feeling guilty about 'wasting' a chance or save scumming.
In the last update, it seemed to take me forever to get Lin up to 3 stars. I kinda feel guilty in thinking that I may have not paid as much attention to her as I should.:cry: You're still my favorite, Lin.:love:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In the last update, it seemed to take me forever to get Lin up to 3 stars. I kinda feel guilty in thinking that I may have not paid as much attention to her as I should.:cry: You're still my favorite, Lin.:love:
Having her as your 'alarm' really helps with that. :sneaky:

Reactions: Harem_Master

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thanks, that helped alot, is there a way that i can start something with the goth girl ? im at day 178 and nothing, and i already finish the ashley content until now
If you mean Juliet (the one from the clothing shop and school), then not yet.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
A couple of dungeon questions.

Do any of the girls happen to have a punishment that they prefer over another? I think it could be fun if whatever punishment we gave them had an added effect like adding or subtracting a submission point depending on their preferences.

I would also like to know if there is any real need to have that "BDSM tip" every time we take a girl to the dungeon the first time. I know it only happens once per girl, but I think it gets kinda old pretty quick.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Finally finished this update, starting over from the start took longer then I thought it would. But anyway I was wondering what you guys would think about an update devoted to the side characters? It seems to me that most of the main girls storylines are coming to a climax(heh). Meanwhile, a lot of the side characters have had their storylines started and that's it. There is also the fact that mystery girl number 9 on the second floor hasn't been added yet. Could maybe focus on her and the other side girls perhaps? I know Runey is gonna deal with all of this in good time but just a thought I'd share with you all.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Finally finished this update, starting over from the start took longer then I thought it would. But anyway I was wondering what you guys would think about an update devoted to the side characters? It seems to me that most of the main girls storylines are coming to a climax(heh). Meanwhile, a lot of the side characters have had their storylines started and that's it. There is also the fact that mystery girl number 9 on the second floor hasn't been added yet. Could maybe focus on her and the other side girls perhaps? I know Runey is gonna deal with all of this in good time but just a thought I'd share with you all.
Yes and no. I wouldn't mind at least some of them getting a little bit more, but they are side characters and shouldn't get as much attention as the main girls. There are also some side characters that are much more minor than others and are that way by design. Ellen used to be a lot more minor but got something of an upgrade not too long ago partly because of her popularity, but she's about the only exception. It's really up to Runey whether or not he feels like having Nidra do more than sleep at the counter and occasionally make a pizza for the MC when he comes in.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A couple of dungeon questions.

Do any of the girls happen to have a punishment that they prefer over another? I think it could be fun if whatever punishment we gave them had an added effect like adding or subtracting a submission point depending on their preferences.

I would also like to know if there is any real need to have that "BDSM tip" every time we take a girl to the dungeon the first time. I know it only happens once per girl, but I think it gets kinda old pretty quick.
So far, no. It is all about what you prefer... Though I like that idea. Maybe they get double points if you do their favorite...

That would be a bit harder to code, but possible. I had forgotten that.

Kyiv

Mar 4, 2020
Harem Hotel [v0.10] [Runey] - Original size 5.2GB
Compressed Windows/Linux (2.05GB): MEGA
Compressed MAC (2.03GB): MEGA

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​
can you compress the Android version

Reactions: parachina

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
As TheDevian noted, they don't seem to prefer a punishment but each of the girls (aside from Jin) have an activity that will raise multiple stats simultaneously, such as Felicity's reaction to the "Standing Fuck" which will increase Submission, Sluttiness and Affection all at the same time.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
As TheDevian noted, they don't seem to prefer a punishment but each of the girls (aside from Jin) have an activity that will raise multiple stats simultaneously, such as Felicity's reaction to the "Standing Fuck" which will increase Submission, Sluttiness and Affection all at the same time.
I had noticed that certain girls will be more likely to "fail" a certain activity than others. I also found that having certain girls down there all day can make them more likely to go over their max Lust levels.

It's under Ann's bed and she's a cooperative sweetie, so, y'know, "helpful" in another way... ;)
Probably right next to the video camera. (Anyone else notice that?)

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I also found that having certain girls down there all day can make them more likely to go over their max Lust levels.
...which is great for those of us that routinely start fresh games (really useful with v10) and need to 'stat-up' the girls as quickly as possible. I don't know about everyone else, but I have to resist my urge to drive the story forward until I get the stats up because running through stuff too fast can cause you miss little moments in stores, restaurants, etc..

Probably right next to the video camera. (Anyone else notice that?)
Seen it and it the spycam could be the camcorder ;)

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes