• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok, just looked it up...so apparently it's originally a VN that was made into an anime series:

with multiple endings (naturally):

so now the question is...where to find the VN of this, n y does Sekai help set up Makoto with Kotonoha in the 1st place if he likes her instead n will b jealous of Makoto?
Not sure, but...
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-days-hq-v1-02-0verflow.18540/

I had forgotten about the VN version, but yeah, it's infamous. The anime version went the really dark route, and a lot of people can see Ashley going that way, or could... It's not really likely any more.

Jan 10, 2020
Not sure, but...
https://f95zone.to/threads/school-days-hq-v1-02-0verflow.18540/

I had forgotten about the VN version, but yeah, it's infamous. The anime version went the really dark route, and a lot of people can see Ashley going that way, or could... It's not really likely any more.
JESUS CHRIST...NINE GIGS??!! there must b a helluva lotta .wmv in there!! n saw u got a kick outa what i started in the other thread...FUCKING MARY ppl can b sensitive n take things WAY 2 seriously, take a chill pill n fap 1 out...FUCK ME :eek::rolleyes:

Reactions: TheDevian

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
JESUS CHRIST...NINE GIGS??!! there must b a helluva lotta .wmv in there!! n saw u got a kick outa what i started in the other thread...FUCKING MARY ppl can b sensitive n take things WAY 2 seriously, take a chill pill n fap 1 out...FUCK ME :eek::rolleyes:
Was the VN I was referring to, the anime butchered the story when it took yet a different path trying to merge too much of the VN paths. As long as you don't go full manwhore it's not that bad of a story. If you do, you get what you deserve :4Head:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As stated in v0.10 and when I announced v0.11, I'll be remaking the outdated training events \o/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooh! High resolution sand! :D
Seriously though that is a good thing, low res textures on a small detail scale material like sand look really bad, just smear all the texture away.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
do we need to restart the game for the new training ?or can we pick up where we left off?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
do we need to restart the game for the new training ?or can we pick up where we left off?
You may miss a few events if you don't restart. Maria's 10th story event was completely overhauled. Otherwise, training events are repeatable across any friendship level so long as you've unlocked it first

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You may miss a few events if you don't start. Maria's 10th story event was completely overhauled. Otherwise, training events are repeatable across any friendship level so long as you've unlocked it first
guess i'll need to start again ...not overly happy even though i enjoyed it a fucking lot but having to farm for the 3 elves ...will be a bit annoying.
Still will start again

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
You know, I just got to the competition and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, that is all. Just had to say that. Really do love the game though. Can't wait to see how more polished and amazing it'll get.

Vistq

Jul 23, 2018
Is there a difference between the beta ver and the official one? like do the official release have more content?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is also no betas for this game on this website, only us patrons get them.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes