ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
To avoid slow speeds it's usually best to wait a few hours and skip the post-update download frenzy. It used to be easy for me because the update would be dropped at 5 AM my time, but now my sleep schedule is long dead so I may as well hop on that train, lol.

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
To avoid slow speeds it's usually best to wait a few hours and skip the post-update download frenzy. It used to be easy for me because the update would be dropped at 5 AM my time, but now my sleep schedule is long dead so I may as well hop on that train, lol.
Just got my full 600mb, so it's probably a local rather than server issue.

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
So, I did the twin events both at the manor and the one from college and android's one where she goes at kali's uni but in all cases (android and each twin) the hint window says Story Incomplete instead of TBC. Am I missing something or it is a bug?

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
The only other requirement is to not have Maria's friendship at 31, which should be impossible anyway because that event requires you do F&E's event.
Well DOH! Just checked and Maria's friendship is at 32...

Guess that means I should restart a new game

As to how it got this high, no idea =) Been using my old saves each version so if something changed along the way the old saves might have messed stuff up.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
So, I did the twin events both at the manor and the one from college and android's one where she goes at kali's uni but in all cases (android and each twin) the hint window says Story Incomplete instead of TBC. Am I missing something or it is a bug?
I think it's a bug. Not 100% sure though.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You're welcome to share. NTR will never be in Harem Hotel, and IIRC that person was being homophobic.
Let's put it this way. If we were to take each of your character at the moment of their introduction into the story and distill that first impression into one sentence we would get stuff like "geeky shy girl" or "sentient android". I guess you could call these the characters premise.

Anyway I won't be giving any names but there is one character in this game really caught me off guard by the simple fact that she is human like all of us. As in she has the same sort of questions and feelings and thoughts and doubts and everything you would expect from a... well human being. And those exist not in spite off but in symbiosis with her premise. Where as all reason would suggest that the two would be incompatible by definition.

See what I mean? There is no way to say this without sanitizing it to the point of nonlegibility. And yet I still probably read like hitler or something.

EDIT: Reading this it actually sounds massively worse in the edited down form. It really does read like hitler. Not really my intention. But you can ssort of get the point from it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zontany

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well DOH! Just checked and Maria's friendship is at 32...

Guess that means I should restart a new game

As to how it got this high, no idea =) Been using my old saves each version so if something changed along the way the old saves might have messed stuff up.
The requirement is for it to not be 31, you being at 32 means you should be able to do it.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
The updates to Ashley and Maria's stories in this latest update were my favourite bits, but everything else was up to their usual standard of excellence!

Reactions: Runey

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So, I've started this game over again because it looks like there were changes made to some of the earlier scenes and I want to check it all out.

That being said, I just re-watched the intro and I have a question for Runey.

Will we ever see Sophia again? I actually forgot about her as I played the game the first time, but she looks hot and very submissive and she seems to have been left without a master after the MC's grandfather's death. It would be awesome to add her back into the hotel at some point in time.

Just a thought.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Praise Gaius!!! ;)
Praise not gods, for they are made by man. And all their deeds are our deeds. Praise instead the creator, the form giver, the one whose words shaped the gods. For they are made in his image. And through them he shapes that which is.

This totally sounded more profound than it actually is or than it has in terms of actual substance. Hopefully. Like it has substancr but it mostly just "sounds" profound. That was what I was aiming for at least.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes