splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Oh Runey, you've done it again. Ashley's whole update. I'm trying to fap here and you make me cry. :cry:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't see a link anymore for Lain's mod on the OP - I hope Runey and Lain are still talking to each other? Or maybe it was removed because of so many pings on the mod thread asking about when it would be ready...
I could be wrong, since I don't really follow the mod closely, but I had thought it was removed due to not being compatible with the new update... At least I had HOPED that was why.

Reactions: Runey

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I could be wrong, since I don't really follow the mod closely, but I had thought it was removed due to not being compatible with the new update... At least I had HOPED that was why.
If you go to the mod's thread, in the op she says she is working on the mod. My guess is that like Hoboy said, too many people like always are being impatient and asking when the mod will be ready.

Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And so the wait for the Android update begins once again.
They already said that they can no longer do Android updates for the game, because the game has become so large that it causes problems for android. There is a post within the last 20 pages or so that tells how to play the PC version on android.
And no, the game is already super heavily compressed as it is, so compressing it more will not help.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
How do I trigger the Android and Maria 2nd event in 0.12?
I think there is a bug with the android event it simply doesn't trigger or it already happened for me (I've read the code and I don't see anything new when the android reaches 31 friendship, only the warning), In Maria's case you just need to wait a couple days and Ellen will come to find you in your room in the morning

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think there is a bug with the android event it simply doesn't trigger or it already happened for me (I've read the code and I don't see anything new when the android reaches 31 friendship, only the warning), In Maria's case you just need to wait a couple days and Ellen will come to find you in your room in the morning
For me, to trigger it, I had to go to my room, not sure if there was a time requirement, but I did it at noon.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I came here to whack it to Honey Select models and now I'm apparently joining S.P.E.W.?

I also think the "give some fucking Terminators to naked elves" idea doesn't feel fully baked. We know literally nothing about those guys except that they own an attack helicopter. Lin thinks they must be just some assholes, but they're flying around in a multi-million dollar chopper. Even if they aren't particularly important they clearly have connections, and someone is likely to notice when they get splattered across the countryside.

Also, someone is going to ask where they got those robots.

Last edited:

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
For me, to trigger it, I had to go to my room, not sure if there was a time requirement, but I did it at noon.
Yes, that's when it happens but it doesn't say what event you are missing with the android if there is any, apparently it's not an specific event we are missing but a warning that says you can't interact with the android until next update though the warning kinda says you are missing some content

Reactions: Kaisenjin

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, that's when it happens but it doesn't say what event you are missing with the android if there is any, apparently it's not an specific event we are missing but a warning that says you can't interact with the android until next update though the warning kinda says you are missing some content
You mean this warning?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game errors when i try to load my 11.0 save. why?
Were you using a mod?

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
I didn't realize that there was a save bug in 11.0 and transferred my saves. I'm locked out of the android and Kali's events due to Kali being at 29 friendship. Anyone got a save or a fix for it?

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes