Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
(mega does not allow files over 5gb without paying for it). Sites like nopy are not realistic to use, as they have ridiculous download speeds (as in the picture)

Maybe try a download manager such as Jdownloader. I have different results as you. I'm not on a very fast connection (9Mbps atm) but using Nopy still only took 92 minutes.

I hope you'll consider giving the game a shot. It's fun and there's a good group here.
Also, it's file size is nowhere near as large as many other games on this site and I'd expect newer games to only get bigger.
Good Luck
Cheers

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 1467273

No thanks.

e: it's a shame because I think this might actually be a good game. But at least keep the size under 5gb so people can actually download the game (mega does not allow files over 5gb without paying for it). Sites like nopy are not realistic to use, as they have ridiculous download speeds (as in the picture)
Mega is awful for anything other than the smallest of files.
Like Forgotted said, use a download manager, so it can pick up when it drops off, and use nopy or something.
If someone is enjoying their treatment, it is not a punishment, it is a reward.
Or role playing... :sneaky:
That is a risk, but not a guarantee.
It is likely enough that is might as well be 100%.
No, if, he would have time to escape somewhere he cannot be touched.
No, extradition is a thing.
Death is final, that's why I was picking something that would prolong that final moment.
Death is a waste.
No, their crime is endangering the life of a person, willingly through the seizure of her only means of self preservation. I would be merely upset if it was just not going far enough fast enough.
You are doing the same thing to the girls you are forcing to defend you.
Crimes are determined by the law. If it is not in the law, even if it is not specifically legalized, it is not a crime. That's how things can be legally right and morally wrong or the other way around.
No, not always. Do we not consider the holocaust a crime? It was legal where they did it. What about killing someone in international waters? That is not against the law, but it's still a crime. How about the crusades? The Inquisition? They were legal, but still crimes.
Like I said, go somewhere Syl'anar CAN'T extradite from or seek political aslum, pulling a Julian Assange you migh call the latter.
We don't know such a place even exists. Or if you even have a chance of getting there if you do. You can't take out someone like Cornwall, and get out of the country any way other than by dying.
No, I am not, she either chose to or she is being forced by the people raiding the hotel. If they hadn't raided, she would not fight. It doesn't even matter if the MC tells her not to, she'd probably do it anyway. Like I said, she'd literally have to be tied up to keep her from fighting, whether the MC says not to or not.
You are forcing her by your choices. You know that she will do anything for you, and yet you are putting her in a position where she has to defend you, or you will die. That is not giving her a choice, that is forcing her into a no win situation. That is you, putting her into place, where she has no choice other than to fight for the person she loves, knowing full well that she will die in the process.
Again, it is on her if she does it even against orders.
No, it is on you for putting her in that position. You are the one forcing her to make that choice. It doesn't matter what you tell her, she will do what her heart tells her to do, and that is to help the man who would die otherwise. She either has to defend you, or watch you die. What the fuck kind of choice is that? What kind of a monster would make someone make that choice when there is another option?
Tell that to the US, those drone missiles seem to be incapable of not killing civilians they aren't aimed at.
Yup, that is a remote controlled drone, this is a tank.
Not when they were specifically told not to resist.
Yes, yes it is. What you tell them doesn't matter. They don't have a choice, because you made them either watch you die, or defend you at the cost of their life. They love you, so they have no choice. They have to defend you, it is not something they can choose. You are the one who put them in that position, you are the one who made them make that choice, you are the one who did all of it. You would be sending them to their deaths. It doesn't matter what you say, it is your actions that matter, and your actions in this case, got them all killed.
Sure, people will look, but the investigation won't start before a missing person report is filed, by which time the perps have already skipped town.
So, you plan to kill one woman, and then leave the entire nation, hotel, and the fight to end slavery behind, just for a tiny bit of revenge....? What the fuck kind of logic is that? What a waste. Thought you wanted to help them, not just waste your shot.
Assuming they have a body like the NSA, yes.
You know they do.
The keyword being outside the door. That's a few seconds for a covert operator to take action.
Yes, maybe, but you have to be able to get there first. You don't think they check that room before letting them go in? Come on man, think...

Reactions: c3p0

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Mega is awful for anything other than the smallest of files.
Like Forgotted said, use a download manager, so it can pick up when it drops off, and use nopy or something.
Or role playing... :sneaky:
It is likely enough that is might as well be 100%.
No, extradition is a thing.
Death is a waste.
You are doing the same thing to the girls you are forcing to defend you.
No, not always. Do we not consider the holocaust a crime? It was legal where they did it. What about killing someone in international waters? That is not against the law, but it's still a crime. How about the crusades? The Inquisition? They were legal, but still crimes.
We don't know such a place even exists. Or if you even have a chance of getting there if you do. You can't take out someone like Cornwall, and get out of the country any way other than by dying.
You are forcing her by your choices. You know that she will do anything for you, and yet you are putting her in a position where she has to defend you, or you will die. That is not giving her a choice, that is forcing her into a no win situation. That is you, putting her into place, where she has no choice other than to fight for the person she loves, knowing full well that she will die in the process.
No, it is on you for putting her in that position. You are the one forcing her to make that choice. It doesn't matter what you tell her, she will do what her heart tells her to do, and that is to help the man who would die otherwise. She either has to defend you, or watch you die. What the fuck kind of choice is that? What kind of a monster would make someone make that choice when there is another option?
Yup, that is a remote controlled drone, this is a tank.
Yes, yes it is. What you tell them doesn't matter. They don't have a choice, because you made them either watch you die, or defend you at the cost of their life. They love you, so they have no choice. They have to defend you, it is not something they can choose. You are the one who put them in that position, you are the one who made them make that choice, you are the one who did all of it. You would be sending them to their deaths. It doesn't matter what you say, it is your actions that matter, and your actions in this case, got them all killed.
So, you plan to kill one woman, and then leave the entire nation, hotel, and the fight to end slavery behind, just for a tiny bit of revenge....? What the fuck kind of logic is that? What a waste. Thought you wanted to help them, not just waste your shot.
You know they do.
Yes, maybe, but you have to be able to get there first. You don't think they check that room before letting them go in? Come on man, think...
I would consider roleplay a reward, not a punishment.

If it isn't 100%, there is a chance of the opposite. This is true of all things.

And so is political asylum, which stops extradition and is what kept Julian Assange out of custody for seven years.

It is, but the alternative makes us no better, going full Nazi/Soviet/CCP on them, meaning work camps for life or until they died of exhaustion. We could also do another thing that makes us no better because it's exactly what Maria almost went through while they are working the camps, starve them. Give every single elf they wronged a positions as an overseer of the camp, give them a whip with permissions to use them at will. Put the entire pro-slave majority in there with these two. We'd be no better than Hitler himself, which is actually worse than these two ever were even with their crimes against humanity, which pale in comparison to his.

No, in at least one of my scenarios the MC specifically told them to stand down. If they can't even follow orders, then there's nothing the MC can do to stop them from sacrificing themselves for his safety, the only thing that can is the raid not happening, which can only be stopped by escaping before things get that far.

It was legal in Germany, it was not elsewhere, so that case really depends on whose laws you mean to judge it on. The same goes for the slavery in Syl'anar, some places may not allow slavery when Syl'anar does. It is legal in Syl'anar, but not outside of it.

You're right, but we don't know only because we haven't seen that many places outside of Syl'anar. Such a place could exist and we will not know until it is revealed to us by Runey.

She would, including disobeying the MC if his orders mean he dies or gets hurt. He cannot be held responsible when he specifically told her to do the opposite.

She had the chance to listen to the person she would defend, she disobeyed. Her own decision not to listen to the MC got her killed. What kind of monster would make her choose that? The Syl'anar government for one.

Same thing, the only difference is where the person controlling it is, but both can cause damage to the surrounding area including the deaths of people who aren't directly involved. It only takes one slightly wrong adjustment on aiming the main cannon and they have then killed innocent people or damaged surrounding properties even if they manage to blow up the hotel in the process. The civilian population won't stand for that in the least, they would want heads to roll for such an egregious error in judgement by the tank crew. I've heard of outrage in real life for lesser mistakes by the military and police that didn't result in deaths.

They do have a choice, listen or die. One of the scenarios where they were told not to resist is also one where the MC does the same. There is no battle unless one of the girls moves to defend the MC, which I have no doubt they would no matter what the MC says. There was no reason to defend the MC because the only shots fired would be in response to the girls moving to defend against something that the MC was accepting. This is, of course, in the case that the MC stands his ground at the hotel or the hotel is raided before they can escape. If they escape, nothing happens because they are out of the area in which they can be apprehended.

No choice, the fight against slavery in Syl'anar would only be postponed while the resistance moves to a location outside of Syl'anar, that's all. I am not planning on abandoning the others, they will be freed, but the resistance would have a new base to set up first. Things might have to get a little violent at that point, meaning guerilla warfare, but that is the price of revenge, a high cost to be sure.

No, no I do not. The only reason I know the NSA's equivalent program is a thing is because of Snowden. There was no such incident in the game and I'm pretty sure that would be a secret for the Syl'anar government if it was a thing.

They'll check it, the fool moves to do his thing completely unsuspecting, then we strike AFTER the guards think the room is clear. All we need is a window, air vent, someplace to remain out of sight until the guards let him have a little privacy. That or use the fairies or some emulation of their power that, yes, would have to be developed first. I am fully prepared to put this on hold until pieces such as technologies or personnel are in place. I am not so stupid as to rush in before I am fully prepared, that is a suicide mission in the making.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Razor1414

Jun 23, 2018
You can still download download files over 5gb for free through Mega. It's just that you have to wait a couple hours for the download to start back up and finish.
Use VPN when you reach download limit, switching between VPN connections resets the limit, but don't use same connection more than once

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
is there currently anyway to get this uncompressed? I'm sat on a 200MB connection and have 4 TB of disk space free, and I'm genuinely curious to see the game uncompressed.

heck, I've sat through some crazy/silly downloads for small improvements (looking at you 90GB FFXIII FMV mod) so even if it was torrented I'd be down for it

Reactions: Forgotted

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would consider roleplay a reward, not a punishment.
Yup, though there can be levels of both.
If it isn't 100%, there is a chance of the opposite. This is true of all things.
Yeah, but the odds are so low, you might as well not consider it. Just like if you jump off a skyscraper, there is a chance you might not die, but odds are not in your favor.
And so is political asylum, which stops extradition and is what kept Julian Assange out of custody for seven years.
Yeah, but he is not there for murder, he was exerting freedom of the press. Not quite the same thing.
It is, but the alternative makes us no better, going full Nazi/Soviet/CCP on them, meaning work camps for life or until they died of exhaustion. We could also do another thing that makes us no better because it's exactly what Maria almost went through while they are working the camps, starve them. Give every single elf they wronged a positions as an overseer of the camp, give them a whip with permissions to use them at will. Put the entire pro-slave majority in there with these two. We'd be no better than Hitler himself, which is actually worse than these two ever were even with their crimes against humanity, which pale in comparison to his.
Making someone do what they were doing to others seems like justice to me. I am tired of saying this, pushing someone for committing atrocities is not the same things as committing atrocities. By your logic, having jails is the same things as death camps, it's pretty out there.
No, in at least one of my scenarios the MC specifically told them to stand down. If they can't even follow orders, then there's nothing the MC can do to stop them from sacrificing themselves for his safety, the only thing that can is the raid not happening, which can only be stopped by escaping before things get that far.
It doesn't matter what you tell them. If the person you loved told you to let someone kill them, would you listen to them, or would your instincts kick in, and you do something to try to stop it, even if it kills you?
You are the one who forced that choice. If you had not gone on a killing spree, they would not be in that position, and they would never have been forced to do that. You forced their hand, because you know what they are going to do, and you know nothing you say is going to stop it. You know this, and you still made that choice. That is 100% on you.
It was legal in Germany, it was not elsewhere, so that case really depends on whose laws you mean to judge it on. The same goes for the slavery in Syl'anar, some places may not allow slavery when Syl'anar does. It is legal in Syl'anar, but not outside of it.
Exactly, but we have our standards of morality, which at least to us, are higher than laws by any government. We all have laws that we consider just and unjust.
You're right, but we don't know only because we haven't seen that many places outside of Syl'anar. Such a place could exist and we will not know until it is revealed to us by Runey.
Yup, but most governments tend to work together, and the one that doesn't, is not overly friendly...
She would, including disobeying the MC if his orders mean he dies or gets hurt. He cannot be held responsible when he specifically told her to do the opposite.
Yes, yes he can, because if not for him making a stupid choice, they would not have had to make that choice, and they would not have had to get killed because you got them into a no win situation.

As the leader, you are always responsible for what happens under your command, and you have to think about every end result. This again, started with you proudly saying how they would jump in to defend you against the cops and military. You can't then say it's not your fault. Everything you do has consequences, and it is on you what your people do because of your choices. Butterfly effect and all that.

It's one thing if we are talking about something 30 steps down the chain, but we are talking about direct results of your actions. This is the same defense of a mafia boss who says, 'I didn't tell them to kill the guy, I just said I wouldn't be upset if he had an accident. It's not my fault. I didn't tell them to do it.'
She had the chance to listen to the person she would defend, she disobeyed. Her own decision not to listen to the MC got her killed. What kind of monster would make her choose that? The Syl'anar government for one.
It's not the government's fault that you chose attempted murder as your M.O. That is all on you.
Same thing, the only difference is where the person controlling it is, but both can cause damage to the surrounding area including the deaths of people who aren't directly involved. It only takes one slightly wrong adjustment on aiming the main cannon and they have then killed innocent people or damaged surrounding properties even if they manage to blow up the hotel in the process. The civilian population won't stand for that in the least, they would want heads to roll for such an egregious error in judgement by the tank crew. I've heard of outrage in real life for lesser mistakes by the military and police that didn't result in deaths.
Demolishing a building, is not going to cause much collateral damage, we are not close to other buildings, this isn't downtown.
They do have a choice, listen or die. One of the scenarios where they were told not to resist is also one where the MC does the same. There is no battle unless one of the girls moves to defend the MC, which I have no doubt they would no matter what the MC says. There was no reason to defend the MC because the only shots fired would be in response to the girls moving to defend against something that the MC was accepting. This is, of course, in the case that the MC stands his ground at the hotel or the hotel is raided before they can escape. If they escape, nothing happens because they are out of the area in which they can be apprehended.
You chose to lead your followers into a no win situation, they are not the ones making that choice, you are. You are the leader, telling them not to try to help the love of their life is like telling them not to breathe. You know damn well they are not going to follow that order, and you are proud of that fact when you started that line of discussion. It is all you, and always will be, no matter how you try to rationalize it. Everything that happens because of what you do, is your fault. They are just defending themselves and their loved ones from the hell that your brought to their door. They can't run, they can't get away, they have no choice. If you die, and they are lucky, they get put back in the system to find a master who might even be worse.
No choice, the fight against slavery in Syl'anar would only be postponed while the resistance moves to a location outside of Syl'anar, that's all. I am not planning on abandoning the others, they will be freed, but the resistance would have a new base to set up first. Things might have to get a little violent at that point, meaning guerilla warfare, but that is the price of revenge, a high cost to be sure.
The resistance isn't going anywhere, it's just you. The rest of the resistance is not going to support your hotheaded bullshit, you are just going to make things worse, not help anyone. This is about revenge, not about saving the elves. If you cared about the elves, you would be doing what is going to actually help, and not just killing people who piss you off.
No, no I do not. The only reason I know the NSA's equivalent program is a thing is because of Snowden. There was no such incident in the game and I'm pretty sure that would be a secret for the Syl'anar government if it was a thing.
Almost every government has a similar group, or several. The US has quite a few. If they didn't have one, they would not have made it this far.
They'll check it, the fool moves to do his thing completely unsuspecting, then we strike AFTER the guards think the room is clear. All we need is a window, air vent, someplace to remain out of sight until the guards let him have a little privacy. That or use the fairies or some emulation of their power that, yes, would have to be developed first. I am fully prepared to put this on hold until pieces such as technologies or personnel are in place. I am not so stupid as to rush in before I am fully prepared, that is a suicide mission in the making.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight, mr super ninja is going to sneak passed secret service, like a ghost, and then sneak out with a government official while the guards are right there. Dude, what the hell kind of movies are you watching? Even using the fairies, you are not going to make it, they can't keep you invis that long, if at all at your size, never mind two people, they don't have the crystals, and even if they did, the government has infravision. They can see you anyway. There is less than no way you could pull this off with what we have to work with now, and even if you did, that would just make it worse, not better. You are not going to escape from the government if you go after Cornwall, and killing one nurse is not going to help anyone in the big picture.

You can't strike after the room is clear, because you can't get in there, it's guarded. They check it before he goes in, and stand guard while he is in there, until he is done. They are not going to leave you a way in. What do you think you can do?

There is no way you can do this, that is not a suicide mission. They are not going to let you get out of the country, and even if you manage, they will send people after you. Violence is not the answer, besides, it's like a hydra, take one head out, and another will take it's place. That is why I keep saying, we need a ground up campaign, there is no quick solution. You can't just kill one guy and fix the problem, especially one of the ones who is helping. Most would assume it is his pro elf rights stance that got him killed anyway. He is far more in favor of it than most in his position. It would still be legal to rape and abuse elves worse if not for him.

is there currently anyway to get this uncompressed? I'm sat on a 200MB connection and have 4 TB of disk space free, and I'm genuinely curious to see the game uncompressed.

heck, I've sat through some crazy/silly downloads for small improvements (looking at you 90GB FFXIII FMV mod) so even if it was torrented I'd be down for it
I doubt anyone has room to host it anywhere.

Reactions: c3p0

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
There are basically no laws in international waters, but we would still say that murder is a crime, no?
Not quite, you're subject to the laws of your country or your victim's country. Or whichever country flag your ship is sailing, or all of the above.

So it's true there are no specific laws of the high seas but you can't just kill everyone on the cruise ship and sail on happy ever after. :geek:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The door behind the reception desk; click on the desk when she isn't there.
But she is always there. I play with the Lain mod and it says I should visit her room at evening. Still, she stays there. I even upgraded the dungeon and she stills stays there.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
But she is always there. I play with the Lain mod and it says I should visit her room at evening. Still, she stays there. I even upgraded the dungeon and she stills stays there.
Hmmm....she should be gone in the evening. Either it is an issue with the mod, you have other stuff to do before you can visit, or there is an issue with your download/save.
If it is a mod issue I can't help you, I tend not to use mods if I can help it. Try progressing others stories for a day or two, then revisit her.
If she never leaves the lobby, I am leaning towards a dl/save issue though. I am almost positive that she is gone from the lobby in the evenings, even before you can do her story arc.

Sorry I can't be more help.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not quite, you're subject to the laws of your country or your victim's country. Or whichever country flag your ship is sailing, or all of the above.

So it's true there are no specific laws of the high seas but you can't just kill everyone on the cruise ship and sail on happy ever after. :geek:
Yeah, but there is a reason a ton of crime happens out there. You can quite easily dump a body.

The point is, that there are places where certain laws don't apply, but we would still consider those actions to be a crime due to our moral compass, and there are laws in places that we might consider immoral or even criminal.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, but there is a reason a ton of crime happens out there. You can quite easily dump a body.

The point is, that there are places where certain laws don't apply, but we would still consider those actions to be a crime due to our moral compass, and there are laws in places that we might consider immoral or even criminal.
Well, you can get away with it anywhere tbh. I consider murder a crime no matter where it is, whether someone gets away with it or not. Even where weird laws apply murder is generally frowned upon.

I'm definitely staying away from the sea. :)

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes