Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Yes, according to his Patreon there will be a patch.
Yeah, that is the plan.
Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I thought that was going to be for this update going forward.

Post Edit: Nevermind :LOL:
I'm sure that'll be great for some, but do you have any idea the shitstorm that's going to happen because of all the people asking how to install it and why they broke their game because they installed it wrong?:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Makes me wonder how many people are going to call the hotel the "Love Shack" after the B-52s song.

Maybe the "Horny Hideaway Hotel"?

Fuck, we should have a thread contest or a poll or something....make this fun
Well, if you have everyone call you "Master" you could always name it the "Bate's Motel.":ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm sure that'll be great for some, but do you have any idea the shitstorm that's going to happen because of all the people asking how to install it and why they broke their game because they installed it wrong?:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, if you have everyone call you "Master" you could always name it the "Bate's Motel.":ROFLMAO:
Are you kidding me, still out of reactions?!?!? +1 and a :ROFLMAO:

How the fuck did I know someone was going to go that route? :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

I'm serious though, we should make a poll or something out of this. Don't know what the winner would get though? Eternal bragging rights?!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Headpat from Lin? :unsure: Maybe we could talk Runey into coming up with something.
A small custom render or something like that? I wouldn't want to put more time on the guy though.

Don't make me think of getting a headpat from Lin..please don't make me think of that. My girlfriend is already walking a little crooked from two nights ago :ROFLMAO: if I think of a headpat from Lin she'll be in traction in the hospital :ROFLMAO:

Edit; I know that might be "TMI" but I don't care :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
A small custom render or something like that? I wouldn't want to put more time on the guy though.

Don't make me think of getting a headpat from Lin..please don't make me think of that. My girlfriend is already walking a little crooked from two nights ago :ROFLMAO: if I think of a headpat from Lin she'll be in traction in the hospital :ROFLMAO:

Edit; I know that might be "TMI" but I don't care :ROFLMAO:
Then how about a headpat from both Lin and Moon? ;)

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Yes, it will be an issue.
However, it would be pretty easy to make an update installer using NSIS.
You don't have to do any registry keys to say "x" was installed. You just have it auto install on top of wherever it is told to install. I'd just take the added step of making sure that the primary exe was at the root as verification.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If the public release is soon this means that soon the fairies will stop suffering from losing their wings

View attachment 1533336
And then the cycle starts anew with the 'where is 0.15.0' questions, those poor fairies will never be free before the end of development.

I fully expect that we'll be getting people asking for the new release for a week after it comes out.
Possibly the next day, it has happened.

71 scenes

From HH patreon.
Most likely yeah. Saw on Patreon too that it's about 4 hours of new content? Pretty damn good for an update.
Okay, now Runey has me worried he's working too hard. That's A LOT of content to make, especially in Illusion graphics.

Oh yeah, there will be issues for sure.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The fairies will evolve to not have wings. Like certain sects of african elephants that dropped their tusks to avoid poaching.
Need a mutation for some of them to be born without (or vestigial) for that to happen.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes