Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I thought it looked pretty bad and planned to remake it. It didn't make the cut for v0.14 unfortunately. I didn't realize people liked that option so much, as bad as it is visually (in my opinion). Sorry!
Those spanking scenes will be remade though, in much better quality :)
They're small scenes, so it's possible I may even add them in v0.14.1
That's something I never did or could do to Lin, either in the kitchen or the dungeon. I think I only let her clean the MC's bedroom once, just to get the screenies.

I guess I feel guilty for making her do her job. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: buggzy313

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I thought it looked pretty bad and planned to remake it. It didn't make the cut for v0.14 unfortunately. I didn't realize people liked that option so much, as bad as it is visually (in my opinion). Sorry!
I have to admit that I was never terribly crazy about the spanking scenes and would only do it if I needed that extra affection/obedience boost. I might be okay with it if they were more like love taps.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have to admit that I was never terribly crazy about the spanking scenes and would only do it if I needed that extra affection/obedience boost. I might be okay with it if they were more like love taps.
Yeah, that's definitely something I can do when I remake it. Lights taps can lead into harder spanks.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I mean, shit, how in the hell can you spank this cute little elf girl? To those who do, I wish upon you eternal damnation!! :mad:

screenshot0995.png

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
its been asked but i didnt find it and im not gonna search bar through a billion pages.....anyone know what im supposed to type when kate asks how can i help you? i only finished the shower peeping scene and her riddles

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
i like Lin so much that if i was the MC i would put the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in bound in a rope(or ropes) and sit on the couch having Lin ride me or fucking Lin so that the two elves can see her and then have Lin tell them how much Lin like me :)

but other then that Lin is one Elv i would love to meet in real life

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not to sure on how to respond to this, but I'll try to be as diplomatic and non-confrontational as possible.

There was about three or so hours of new content in this update; revamped scenes from earlier in the game, an expanded gallery, advancement of several storylines, events with each girl, new lust scenes for the droid, Emma & Felicity in the dungeon together, twins pin-ups, a dating/Affection system...

It was a sizable lengthy update and one that I found very enjoyable. I guess we each have our own idea about what makes an update worth it, and we most certainly disagree on it.

Post Edit; 1100th post like. Thank you spacekun, fitting that it was a "facepalm." To me, that only means that my post was dead on target.
I am still not done! XD Still have 2 main events and all on Android's lust events to see, and some more of the dates.
What does everyone think of the new repeatable date content? I know it's not exactly primary content, but I think it can make the game feel a lot deeper and like less of a grind.

It might be hard to notice unless you pay attention, but the locations are random and unlock throughout the story. And dialogue can be completely different depending on stats and friendship levels, so some things will only be seen on a fresh play through.

Lin and Android will probably get dates at some point as well \o/
I am loving them, it really makes them more interesting to do, other than just for grinding points (especially when they go in public in their skimpy outfits).

That was one small disappointment for me, tried to ask Lin out, and wasn't able to. While I do think that you should need to advance to a certain point in her story before that unlocks, since we are taking Lin (and technically even Android, especially once she gets her human mode), they should get them at some point.
Aah, I thought MC had a sister, an aunt or a mom....
He does have a sister, there was talk about her showing up at one point, possibly as the 3rd floor maid, but that idea seems to have been scrapped, at least for now. 8 Main characters is a lot to deal with, especially with all of those side girls getting content.
I wonder what it'd be like if all three of them were roommates.
That could be ...messy. lol
While I don't do it too often any more, now that her Obedience is so high, it is nice to see her cute bottom exposed like that.
I mean, shit, how in the hell can you spank this cute little elf girl? To those who do, I wish upon you eternal damnation!! :mad:

Well, she is a kinky girl, and she likes it rough.
Maybe there should be something like that in one of the sex events, give her a little love tap while pounding her ass or something. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My character's name is Gawd (Mr. Damnit if you're nasty), so I ended up going with 'Heaven' for the name of the hotel.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes