Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wow I seriously can't wait for this next update now.
Should be coming out in the next 2 - 3 weeks! Maybe even sooner, just depends on when it's ready :closedeyesmile:

Or if you're impatient and have some spare cash, $10 patrons and above get weekly beta downloads.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Overhauled Stat screen:

You can now level up each stat and gain traits. Traits act sort of as Trophies.

I think it looks much better than it use to, and it includes some things to go after that aren't story related if you're interested in 100%'ing the game.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Overhauled Stat screen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can now level up each stat and gain traits. Traits act sort of as Trophies.

I think it looks much better than it use to, and it includes some things to go after that aren't story related if you're interested in 100%'ing the game.
now I can't help but wonder if they act/say different things when they have those traits...damned overactive imagination...

Dinka

May 15, 2018
Its a lot like Mythic Manor I guess? Maybe there's a whole door knocking genre I'm not really aware of? But, I find this one way more engaging for some reason. I think I like the art way more. And the elf maid, tots adorable, might be my new special waifu, if I had things like that, or was even totally sure what it meant. Can't wait for the update, although, I may like it so much I'm going to force myself to wait for completion.

Reactions: Zontany and Runey

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm just making content at the moment, everything is looking great. As of right now there are 62 new scenes coming in v0.2, but the update isn't ready yet. The update should be ready in around 1 - 2 weeks
Ready to enjoy your work! Last reply Ty!!

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So... Is Ashley inspired by Toga Himiko or is it just a really happy coincidence?
Mostly yes! At the time of creation all I knew of Toga was her looks and that she was a Yandere, I liked that so I made a character inspired by her.

There are plenty of differences though. Ashley wont go after your blood or anything haha.

whisperer

Jul 30, 2017
Mostly yes! At the time of creation all I knew of Toga was her looks and that she was a Yandere, I liked that so I made a character inspired by her.

There are plenty of differences though. Ashley wont go after your blood or anything haha.
This just makes me like your game twice as much :D
And even if i just was a little bit inspired on Toga, this is the closest I have to a quality H game based on My Hero Academia (at least in my heart it will be like a crossover in an alternate universe, like Girls in the Big City, with very likeable original characters), made even better by the presence of my favorite psychopath.

PD. How do I get one of those banner thingies that say I'm fan of your game?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This just makes me like your game twice as much :D
And even if i just was a little bit inspired on Toga, this is the closest I have to a quality H game based on My Hero Academia (at least in my heart it will be like a crossover in an alternate universe, like Girls in the Big City, with very likeable original characters), made even better by the presence of my favorite psychopath.

PD. How do I get one of those banner thingies that say I'm fan of your game?
Page 15 of this thread, Krull made them all.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Breast size is not the problem for me, the issue is NATURAL , for example, same size but one is fake and the other is natural, nothing compares... But i think, because I read your post @Runey and you Talking about fisics of breast, real breast bouncing for example , like i said before, I like big tits, but real, not balloons, whith no movement, static... Ok i think you get my point , Sorry big fan of that part of woman body :heartcoveredeyes:

Edit: take a look at Hitomi Tanaka, for example, big natural breast.

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
Most scenes are training scenes and some advance each character's story. My focus on this update is getting through multiple training scenes, such as Exhibitionism and BDSM training scenes for every character. Footjobs, Breast Expansion/Reduction, and Lactation fetishes are being added in v0.2, as well as more handjobs and thighjobs.
God damn it. I just want to make love to my waifu, man.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes