DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And that was how

was born.
Skynet was never taught morals, or the difference between right and wrong.
Also, android feels and understands emotions like love.

So, not so much a skynet situation.
Closer to a more advanced version of wargames, because that computer learned lessons and made better choices when it had more data.
Android has learned and grown to be a good (person) living there, and will likely be a benevolent cyber god to the android community, and an ally to the elves and humans who are against slavery.
Since the police and military both rely heavily on androids, she will give the anti slavery resistance a huge advantage over the pro slavery forces.

Bonus.
With access to the other androids, she can gangbang the MC in an epic manner.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well that's just not true because there's been multiple times that my old saves haven't worked even before using a mod. It was only because of those scenarios that I even wanted to use a mod in the first place. Sometimes there's stuff that's redone in the earlier parts of the game as well, so you go back to play the whole thing to see those changes/improvements.
Yeah, mods and beta versions are about the only reason, since v0.2. Unless you skipped a lot, or something.
Also, never good to keep only one save, then if one goes bad, you have more. We have 100 save slots per page for a reason.
Personally, I think that it is a good thing that they are multiplying. I mean, how many employes we have in the hotel? Lin, Android, Moon and that barman whose name I can't remember, Maria sometimes works at the bar, and now Silvia sometimes works in the kitchen. That's not enough workers to unionize, form a labour union and go on a strike for better working and living condition and equal headpats pay. They need more employes to join them. "The more employes will join, the more will management listen to the demands of the workers." Or maybe not. I don't know, I just remember that this sentence was written on these pro-union leaflets that somebody has hidden all over hotel on the places where only Lin and Android can find them. I don't know who did it, it wasn't me, there is no evidence that it was me. Also, do you guys think that "The Headpats Pay Gap" is real? What do you think, TheDevian?

On the other hand, maybe Lin and Android shouldn't unionize. They have no need, they are getting enough headpats. And maybe, if they would unionize, the american players would quit the game. I heard that americans are afraid of labour unions? I also heard that orcs are afraid of labour unions, is it true Oldtoothlessbasterd? I don't know, I am not american or an orc. And I am not in the union.
I try to be an equal opportunity headpatter,

Remember, the more employees we have, the more rooms we will need in the dungeon. ;)
hopefully this one won't lead to a terminator scenario and its just a peaceful entity at the end of it
Hasta la vista, Cornwall.
Cum with me, if you want elves to live.
yes and i have upgrade it
Event 4Buy the Garden
Enter the Sanctuary in the Evening

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Context matters, nothing is pure black/and white, it's all grayscale. We cannot look at everything through the lens of our modern world, and the current political environment. Especially history.
Actually, yes, we can.

“What is it you want me to reconcile myself to? . . . You always told me it takes time. It has taken my father’s time, my mother’s time, my uncle’s time, my brothers’ and my sisters’ time, my nieces’ and my nephews’ time. How much time do you want for your ‘progress’?”
This quote is from James Baldwin, a major civil rights pioneer, in a documentary from the 80s. James Baldwin was born in 1924. Al Jolson's "The Jazz Singer", for reference, came out in 1927. So in the years when James Baldwin was growing up, the person you're touting as a progressive, was a household name, and his film career went on into James' teen and young adult years, in which Jolson was performing in blackface.

Traditionally, blackface performances were caricatures, specific racial stereotypes that have been perpetuated to this day, though they've changed and evolved. I remember a stream I watched at one point where a black creator was going through films, tv, and memes pointing out the characters and images we're seeing and sharing today who are unironically just the same caricatures as those shown in the old minstrel shows. We're so far removed from their original contexts that we don't understand why they are that, but that makes it worse, because it means we're participating in and perpetuating a racist culture that we don't undestand.

edit: I wanted to add, as an example that many here might understand, there's a specific caracature that we use pretty often in making adult games. The black best friend, he's usually either an uncle tom, a sambo, or a jim crow. Which he is depends on how the author depicts this black best friend as not being a threat to the MC (NTR is bad mmkay). If he's mostly asexual, and generally not an idiot, he's probably an uncle tom. If he's an idiot, but mostly asexual, he's a sambo. If he's shown as interested in sex, but too much of an idiot to ever get it, he's a jim crow. And these aren't things the authors are clearly deciding to do, as I said before, we're participating and perpetuating racism without understanding we're doing it. On the opposite end, the Mandingo is also very common.

Bringing this all back to Harem Hotel, what makes this game so good is how it presents exactly that. The scene during the Jia wedding event, where Lin and MC are in the tourist town and two foreigners walk up to Lin and harass her, is unironically how white people treat black and indigenous people today. How many times have you heard a white person call a person of color "eloquent"? Have you ever noticed how much white people just wanna touch black and indigenous people's hair?

What Harem Hotel does is give us a way to conceptualize that while we tend to look back at history and see things as having gotten better, the reality is, it was never ok, and the people suffering haven't stopped suffering, and this slow progression isn't justifiable in any way.

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
why i can't unlock sylvia event 4
You're on the slave route, right? Your status screen says Sylvia is 4/4, are you sure you haven't seen it already? I don't know why she has an exclamation mark though.

...Unless you edited something that you shouldn't. I see you have more than $1M, and when I went to sleep on Tuesday I woke up on Friday (???), so you might have broken something :LUL:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I heard that americans are afraid of labour unions? I also heard that orcs are afraid of labour unions, is it true Oldtoothlessbasterd? I don't know, I am not american or an orc. And I am not in the union.
What is a Labour?, and what Is a Union?.
Can I eat em or fuck em?.
Oh wait Labour is what our emergency rations do, And a union is fucking!.
So i guess I can eat eat and fuck em!.

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
In my game under "sleep with", all the girl were there but autum, now for some reason they're all gone and Lin is the only option under "Sleep with".

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Latest version off of here. No mods at all.
Could you upload your save file? This is not the first time I've heard of this bug, I wanna take a look at it.

EDIT: also, is your Android's friendship level at 14? I'm not sure why but this will block all other sleep options aside from Lin, until you progress Android's story further.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2017
What is a Labour?, and what Is a Union?.
Can I eat em or fuck em?.
Oh wait Labour is what our emergency rations do, And a union is fucking!.
So i guess I can eat eat and fuck em!.
OK, that answers one of my questions. But I still didn't get the answer on the other question. Also, sorry, to any american that got offended by my question, but I am just a stupid big european robot, I will never undestand your american wisdom and freedom and democracy, but I am going to offend you even more.
1674574026270.png

Last edited:

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
Hello Runey,

Thanks again for your great work, your game is definitely my favorite. I wanted to know if the French translator is still on the project or not, because I haven't heard from him for a while and I'd like to know where the French translation is at.

Thanks very much !

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes