Adalace

Jun 19, 2020
16.0 incl 16.0 rpa and apk files:
Mega
Any chance of a torrent or different file host? A file that large cannot be downloaded from Mega unless you install and use their software — it cannot be downloaded using a web browser (at least not Firefox).

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
I'm curious, I just started a new run after not playing for a few years. If I have Lin call my Daddy, is there dialogue throughout the game or is it just the intro dialogue that is different? Using the name Daddy feels weird, but if it has some funny/interesting dialogue later it might be worth it.

Edit: So I found someone mentioning the script file and I took a look. If anyone is interested, it seems like it only changes how some dialogue is phrased past the opening. Like "Mmmmhh~ thank you Daddy~" instead of "Mmmmhh~ thank you~"

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Any chance of a torrent or different file host? A file that large cannot be downloaded from Mega unless you install and use their software — it cannot be downloaded using a web browser (at least not Firefox).
I'm not going to host multiple places as it takes me forever to upload to other file servers and has failed an hour or two into the upload before.
I would recommend using Mega's client even for smaller files. If you find yourself going over quota, I've heard using a VPN to switch IP addresses works, personally I've reset my router(dynamic IP) to do the same.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm curious, I just started a new run after not playing for a few years. If I have Lin call my Daddy, is there dialogue throughout the game or is it just the intro dialogue that is different? Using the name Daddy feels weird, but if it has some funny/interesting dialogue later it might be worth it.

Edit: So I found someone mentioning the script file and I took a look. If anyone is interested, it seems like it only changes how some dialogue is phrased past the opening. Like "Mmmmhh~ thank you Daddy~" instead of "Mmmmhh~ thank you~"
I just happen to use the name Daddy.
This game just happens to have many fun scenes where the girls scream daddy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just happen to use the name Daddy.
This game just happens to have many fun scenes where the girls scream daddy.
With Lin, I didn't know what I was getting into back then, so I stay vanilla, and stuck to 'master', but I did go with 'daddy' with Felicity, if nothing else, so I can say to Aaron Beaumont...
4249173_0.png

• Haha
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm not going to host multiple places as it takes me forever to upload to other file servers and has failed an hour or two into the upload before.
I would recommend using Mega's client even for smaller files. If you find yourself going over quota, I've heard using a VPN to switch IP addresses works, personally I've reset my router(dynamic IP) to do the same.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-2-runey.12760/post-10305373

Or use Runey's itch.io download

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Most of the time, we tend to consider Emma to be the clone, and Felicity is the one who was cloned, but sometimes it calls her a clone too...
So, I was just thinking, what if they are BOTH clones ...of their mother.
Do we even know if the car crash story is true? They were four at the time, he could have told them anything. Do they even remember it, or is that just what they were told? Most people I talk to don't remember much from that age, if anything.

If this is the case, then were they cloned before or after she died? And why?
Was it to replace her?
Was it because she could not have kids?
Did she have some ability he was trying to recreate? If so, did he fail or succeed?
Did he kill her? Was that his plan all along?

Or is it all about the nakimia?

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Most of the time, we tend to consider Emma to be the clone, and Felicity is the one who was cloned, but sometimes it calls her a clone too...
Do we even know if the car crash story is true? They were four at the time, he could have told them anything. Do they even remember it, or is that just what they were told? Most people I talk to don't remember much from that age, if anything.

Was it to replace her?
Did she have some ability he was trying to recreate? If so, did he fail or succeed?

This is assuming they really had a mother. What if they're really clones of their dad?

• Wow

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Guys, the only reason they're clones is because of patreon...

Although I can't find the code to make them real twins anywhere in F95 or on patreon, so I don't know what happened there. Did I miss an episode ? Does it not work anymore ?

I still have the code written on an old text file as proof that I'm not going crazy at least.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, the only reason they're clones is because of patreon...

Although I can't find the code to make them real twins anywhere in F95 or on patreon, so I don't know what happened there. Did I miss an episode ? Does it not work anymore ?

I still have the code written on an old text file as proof that I'm not going crazy at least.
Yeah, but that is less fun to talk about.
truestory

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah, but that is less fun to talk about.
truestory
Oh I guess. Sorry, carry on then.
Here some weak fuel to add to the conversation :
That probably means they made a girl and decided they needed the same but with bigger breasts for... science.
That would actually make a great story.
Do we even know if the car crash story is true?
No.
They were four at the time, he could have told them anything. Do they even remember it, or is that just what they were told?
Maybe.
Would be a better story if they were cloned after the mother died, because the dad was rich and missed their mother. It would also prove that he's actually a human being, since it has yet to be proven.
Was it to replace her?
I sure hope not. Especially if he had sex with their mother.
Could be, or they decided they wanted kids but she died before he could knock her up. Or she died giving birth and the non-patreon version of them died too before they could be birthed, so he made them artificially. The three possibilities would be equally tragic.
Maybe he wanted pets instead but there was a mistake and he ended up with Emma and Felicity. Thus explaining their need to act as pets. Like their DNAs is a mix between humans and cat/dog's DNA. They could smell everything that happens in the hotel. For example they could smell when MC is horny and run up to him before any other girl as to become his favorites. I think Runey should give them a good sense of smell to keep everything consistant
Why would he kill her though ? Was he too ashame to end up with girls instead of pets that he killed everyone who knew about it ? This one is a shot in the dark (which would actually explained why we haven't seen it).
Yes.

(Damn I've never quoted so many times before).
(Also I already knew the code I found the text files, but thanks for the others).

• Haha

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
A viable alternative is working with someone else you trust to upload mirrors and you can just add them to the link later on. More work but doesn't nuke your bandwidth or tie up your PC for ages in theory.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes